[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was Raimi trying to convey to the audience through this scene?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 2003839490.gif (4 MB, 200x208) Image search: [Google]
2003839490.gif
4 MB, 200x208
What was Raimi trying to convey to the audience through this scene?
>>
>>71630268
A subconscious distillment of dread rivaled only by the most surreal works of Tarkovsky and Kenneth Anger
>>
It was a different time, this was acceptable back then
>>
>>71630268
after doing 3 Spiderman movies he really didn't give a shit what was being conveyed.
>>
>>71630268
we all let this happen
>>
that he's an asshole
>>
>>71630268
Once you go black you become a goofy dumbass
>>
FUCK YOU SONY FOR MAKING ME ADD VENOM THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SAND MAN MOVIE!!!!!!!
>>
>>71630268
In retrospect and after the countless quipshit we've gotten this decade, this film is a fantastic comedy. Not even memeing, watch it like a comedy and it's great.
>>
All teens go through an emo phase. Even adults that act like teens.
>>
Autism
>>
post the version without music
>>
>>71630268
>Raimi we need to tie in to this whole Emo culture thing
>Wouldn't that age the film drastically?
>Yes, but we've got to think of the here and now
>...but it doesn't fit the tone of the film or trilogy at all
>Raimi, look, I don't care, you're doing the scene
>O-okay...
>>
>>71630847
This, Spider-Man 3 is a giant "FUCK YOU" to Sony.
>>
>>71630268
>i'm a fgt, tobey's a fgt, I didn't wanna put venom in this movie so this is my way to say fu to the studio and the audience
>>
What was the point of Sandman in this film?

He isn't really a part of the last battle either, he's just kinda "there". The film would have been better focusing on the escalating relationship between the Hob Goblin and Spider-man while Venom manipulates both
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.