[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why'd he stash the victims RAV 4 on his own property?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: makingmurderer.jpg (124 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
makingmurderer.jpg
124 KB, 640x360
Why'd he stash the victims RAV 4 on his own property?
>>
>>71628581
no one ever accused him of being smart
>>
Did he do it? A lot of things don't make sense either way.
>>
So did the county never have to pay him the $30 million he won in the wrongful conviction lawsuit? I don't really why he shouldn't still be owed that money if he's a convicted murderer now. The first case isn't connected to the second one.
>>
>>71628688
iirc he had to settle for less to pay for legal fees
>>
>>71628646
No it was the brother and ex-boyfriend
>>
>>71628712
So is he still a millionaire to this day?
>>
>>71628581
Didn't he have an IQ of 70?
>>
>>71628581

Because he's a fucking idiot
>>
none of it makes any sense. he clearly isnt retarded, hes just white trash.
>>
>>71628766
Nope. He had to settle for $400,000.
>>
My gut instinct from watching them on the stand said that Bobby Dassey and Scott Tadych did it. They just SEEMED guilty of something. Did you guys feel that too? This theory seems to agree.

http://www.sunnyskyz.com/blog/1244/This-Is-The-Most-Credible-Making-A-Murderer-Theory-I-ve-Seen-So-Far
>>
>>71628812
$400k out of $36 million dollars? I'd kill a bitch.
>>
>>71628614
And we're done in one
>>
>why didn't he drive the victims car somewhere else while being tracked by cops
>>
If that one juror hadn't been excused for a family emergency I don't think they would have found him guilty. He seemed to think Avery was innocent.
>>
>>71628938
There was probably a few the thought he was innocent but they end up getting bullied into changing their vote. That's the fucked up thing about jurors. And the fact that they are heavily biased against defendants before the case even starts due to sensational media coverage of the case. The whole system is flawed really. It should be legal experts making the decisions to send someone to prison for life not a bunch of average rednecks.
>>
>tfw no wrestlemania
>>
>You think you are the hot and young nymph. But I'm the prize.
>THE PRIZE

Him and his freakish child voice.
>>
>>71628581
If you think this "documentary" is in any way presenting you accurate information, fuck you on a very personal level.
>>
>>71628814
>gut instinct
>They just SEEMED guilty of something
Lmao.
You're the type of person who should NEVER be allowed in courtroom. It would have been fine if they were "likeable", right?
How can someone seem guilty anyway? You're a fucking moron.
>>
>>71629543
I wouldn't convict on gut feelings. I'm just saying in the search for alternative suspects those guys seemed like good ones.
>>
>>71629448
This is correct. They left out a lot of information that didn't fit their narrative.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.