[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So she's Sheev's granddaughter, right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 768x431) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 768x431
So she's Sheev's granddaughter, right?
>>
yes. and don't ever let the naive angry contrarian parp tumblrite plebeian armchair movie connoisseurs on this board tell you otherwise.
>>
File: rey giantess2.jpg (619 KB, 3361x4183) Image search: [Google]
rey giantess2.jpg
619 KB, 3361x4183
>>
>>71627561

Who is to say she's not really Sheev herself and Luke is trying to raise him/her right and convince her there is good in him or maybe Snoke and Rey were both Sheev and Rey is the dark side of Sheev while Snoke is the dark.

Either way Sheev just wanted to be the cute girl.
>>
I really hope she's just some random bitch and not related to anyone
>>
>>71627561
I can't wait for the shitstorm when her parentage turns out to have been not important at all. At most she'll confront the two randos and realize they're assholes and the resistance was her true family all along.
>>
>>71627561
I hope she's somehow related to Qui-Gon
>>
shes related to jarjar, remeber, he's the key to all of this
>>
naaah, she's just a random.

the skywalker in this trilogy is finn, the baby of lando and leia.

L+L=F
>>
>>71627561

>it ain't sheev starts playing
>>
han responsible for her parent death. his people chase and killed her parent.
>>
File: 35k61qc.gif (671 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
35k61qc.gif
671 KB, 320x240
>>71627561

No, she was inseminated by the Force.
>>
File: tumblr_o3f6jeWYwY1uickp9o1_1280.jpg (408 KB, 660x934) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3f6jeWYwY1uickp9o1_1280.jpg
408 KB, 660x934
>>71627561
This is how VIII will end.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.