[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did Hank mean when he said "my name is Isaac Schrader"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: hank.jpg (18 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
hank.jpg
18 KB, 599x337
What did Hank mean when he said "my name is Isaac Schrader" on the last season of Breaking bad ?

Was it some childhood nickname or something like that or what did "Hank" mean by this reveal
>>
No you misheard him, he said A sack schrader
as in he's a sack of shit
>>
>>71624259
he says "asap schrader"

That was his nickname since he did things so fast
>>
File: IMG_3933.jpg (44 KB, 536x536) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3933.jpg
44 KB, 536x536
>this shitty joke is the ONLY thing to have survived all the Breaking Bad threads on /tv/

unbelieveable
>>
>>71624334
ohhh i thought it was his rap name
like a$ap Rocky
>>
He thought Isaac sounded way cooler than Hank. Just like Flynn.
>>
>>71624366
aw he was self conscious till the day he died
how sad
>>
>>71624259
Isaac? I thought he said A. Zach Scharder. Like, his full name was Arthur Zachariah "Hank" Scharder.
>>
>>71624366
>my name is Chad Schrader
>yeah that's cool call me chad
>Y'hear that gomie ya freckin beaner, oh wait he's dead
>>
>>71624384
My name is
A. Zack Schrader
B. Bill Thompson
C. Cliff Hicks
>>
>>71624425
This is a tough one, I better call Saul.
>>
ASAC =Assistant Special Agent in Charge
>>
Dr White, I'm DEA!
>>
>his name is Isaac
>he's the ASAC
BRAVO VINCE
>>
>>71624463
They work for the cook. The Hatted Man.
>>
>>71624259
Imagine cats will come to drag away your bones
>>
File: w0a2ermhqdzaligyajj8.jpg (69 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
w0a2ermhqdzaligyajj8.jpg
69 KB, 620x400
>>71624334
>>71624356
>>
>I will put you UNDER the jail

Did we figure out if there was a secret cell under the jail that was especially bad?
>>
>>71624612
hahaha neato
>>
>>71624259
You know what's even more weird? When Mike told Walt: "Just because you killed Jesse's Jane doesn't make you Jesse's Jane". Kinda makes you think how Mike knew Walt killed Jane. Did they bug their house too? So many questions left unanswered
>>
>>71625006
it was a reference to his other show Under the Dome
>>
File: rust shooting at god.webm (3 MB, 1278x718) Image search: [Google]
rust shooting at god.webm
3 MB, 1278x718
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>71625006
It was a reference to Law Abiding Citizen
>>
reddit thread
>>
It's a common mistake to think that the line was Isaac Schrader, it was actually Haysack Schrader, a nickname he picked up during his time as a farmhand.
>>
>>71626090
so are haystacks his actual passion, rather than minerals?
>>
>>71624507
tell me, why does he wear the hat?
>>
I would love a real answer one of these days
>>
>>71626428

well you won't find it here on the memeboard
>>
MY NAME IS ITZHAK SCHRADER
AND YOU CAN GO SCHTOOP YOURSELF
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.