[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what the fuck is this movie even supposed to be about?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Being_John_Malkovich_poster.jpg (45 KB, 300x427) Image search: [Google]
Being_John_Malkovich_poster.jpg
45 KB, 300x427
what the fuck is this movie even supposed to be about?
>>
>>71623005
self obsession is my guess
>>
>>71623005
being john malkovich
>>
Being John Malkovich is a 1999 American magic realism comedy film directed by Spike Jonze and written by Charlie Kaufman. For both, it is their first feature film. The film stars John Cusack, Cameron Diaz and Catherine Keener, with John Malkovich and Charlie Sheen as themselves. The film follows a puppeteer who finds a portal that leads into Malkovich's mind.
>>
>>71623005
A fun science fiction/fantasy concept that nobody had ever explored like that before in cinema.
>>
Escapism mostly, with surrealist tones of course. How don't you pick up on it?
>>
Coping with hair loss.
>>
Transgender issues
>>
Its a dream. It makes only the bare minimum of sense to have plot progression.
>>
cucks
>>
>>71623005
man the ending of that movie freaks me out so bad. I love the film, but the idea of being trapped inside of someone else's body with no control is so fucking disturbing
>>
being a bald cis white privileged male of the majority
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.