[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
muh diversity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: black-sails-character-guide.jpg (3 MB, 4800x6000) Image search: [Google]
black-sails-character-guide.jpg
3 MB, 4800x6000
Black Sails Characters
>A bisexual white women
>A lesbian ex-slave
>An ex-slave

Treasure Island Characters
>White man
>White man
>White man (gay in the show)

Historical Characters
>White man
>White man
>White man
>White man
>White woman (lesbian)
>>
Max would get it doe
>>
if you read anne bonnies wikipedia page you will realize she wasnt an assassins creed waifu, she was just a 15 year old fucktoy that rackham kept as his pet along with another exact copy of her, but they cut her because it would make him seem like less of a cuck
>>
File: 11.jpg (3 MB, 1799x2356) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
3 MB, 1799x2356
>>71622449
Idelle > all
>>
I don't get this picture.

What's are all of them starring in Black Sails or is it just the ones that say From Black Sails that are in Black Sails? If so, why is a Black Sails picture shilling whatever Treasure Island is in this context?
>>
>>71622570

the black sails characters are invented by the shows writers. the treasure island characters are taken from the book called treasure island, the bottom half are actual people taken from pirate history

i dont see how thats not perfectly clear

all of them are on the show
>>
>>71622151
>Implying homosexuality and bisexuality wasn't present in ships full of men

There is a reason why respectable seamen never accepted women and effeminate children aboard ; members of the crew will get tempted. They will try, one day or another, to have some.

For buccaneers and pirates though, it was different. Homosexuality was not normal, it was endemic. It was omnipresent. Promiscuous behaviour was normal among sailor but sodomy ? It happened, but it was not the norm ; not for pirates though.

There was a lot of buttfucking.

A lot of it.

Good read : https://books.google.be/books?id=RGqxfkOC8lkC&redir_esc=y
>>
File: Black.Sails.S03E10.3.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Black.Sails.S03E10.3.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>71622570
Black Sails is essentially a prequel to Treasure Island with some historical characters added
>>
File: 800px-Piet_Hein.jpg (164 KB, 800x1031) Image search: [Google]
800px-Piet_Hein.jpg
164 KB, 800x1031
I only watched the first season. Does it get better or worse? I thought the show was alright but I wasn't exactly hyped for it.
>>
>>71622613
>the black sails characters are invented by the shows writers
>Women, Lesbian and Nigger

it shows, fucking 2010s TV Shows man.
>>
>>71622649
worse
>>
>>71622619
OP is retarded
>pirates included women, slaves and homosexuals
>hurr durr why are there women slaves and homosexuals in a pirate show?
there's no reason here, just uninformed outrage - a lot like the SJWs they claim to hate
>>
>>71622649

it definitely gets better. webm above you is a good example
>>
>>71622623
action: better
story: worse
>>
File: cem demiray.gif (1007 KB, 273x429) Image search: [Google]
cem demiray.gif
1007 KB, 273x429
>It's a max and anne scene
>>
>>71622679
I think you missed the point. Yes, Anne bonny was historically a lesbian, but this isn't good enough. The writers wrote in three characters--all of whom were ex-slaves/LGBT. They even wrote in a gay love interest for Flint.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.