[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sleeeeeep....like a spic at work I didn't notice this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: hqdefault.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>sleeeeeep....like a spic at work

I didn't notice this the first time around, how did Sony let Raimi get away with this?
>>
>>71620643
It wasn't sony it was marvel.
>>
>>71620643
DUDE RACISM LMAO
>>
>it's you who's out gobby, out of the closest you shit packing faggot!

Woah...what was raimi THINKING?
>>
>>71620643
>Harry tells me you're quite the science whiz. You know, I'm something of a scientist myself.
>I like to pee on ants and watch them swim around in it.
>I sometimes wonder what they think of the mysterious yleeow rain.
>They panic at first, mandiples flaining, running into each other, trying to escape the warm, bitter stream,
>but eventually the come to accept it, maybe even enjoy it. Really puts things into perspective.
>So Pete, if you ever find yourself in doubt, just find an ant hill, and pee on it. You'll thank me later.
>>
>you'll get your money when you fix this fucking door you slimy kike!

Jesus christ, how did raimi get this past the studio?
>>
>I got you for three minutes, three minutes of statutory raping your underage ass, oooh yeeeah!

That was actually improvised by Macho but Raimi liked it so much he kept it in.
>>
it was a different time
>>
Raimi isn't even racist, that's what's so insane about this.
>>
File: Spider-ManCageMatch.jpg (113 KB, 900x492) Image search: [Google]
Spider-ManCageMatch.jpg
113 KB, 900x492
>That's a cute outfit, did your faggot make it for you?
Woah Raimi got away with a lot
>>
File: Ash-vs-Evil-Dead.jpg (301 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
Ash-vs-Evil-Dead.jpg
301 KB, 1200x600
>Kelly: You know they were Jewish, right?
>Ash: I did not. But now I think those 2 filthy kikes deserved to die.

Just when I thought Raimi was slowing down....
>>
>Reminder that Raimi's version of Aunt May kept Indian slaves in her basement sweat shop, Peter had no idea
>>
Why did Spidey steal a black man's pizza???
>>
>BACK TO FORMULA? YOU FUCKING NIGGER!
wtf?
>>
When do these threads become funny?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.