[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
has /tv/ seen this fantastic piece of modern satire? thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: download (1).png (3 KB, 361x140) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
3 KB, 361x140
has /tv/ seen this fantastic piece of modern satire?

thoughts?
favorite episode?
>>
>>71619843
The one with the recording eyeballs was the best.
>>
>>71619843
>Its a Charlie Brooker hamfisted liberal opinion episode
>>
>>71620096
you seen the christmas one, with John Ham?
>>
>>71620096
The cuck-visioon episode? Yeah, it was pretty good.

I sped through the show but I can't remember singular episodes very well. It's a decent show though. The idea that they're making 25 new episodes for netflix when the last seasons had 3 a piece seems rather fishy.
>>
a breath of fresh air into a pool of toxic garbage

it wasn't 10/10 but at least he tried to be original and think outside of the box

the one where the girl gets her memory erased stuck with me for hours and haunted me deeply

i was afraid to continue watching more episodes after that one, but i did anyway because it was so good

the first one was actually really bad and i didn't continue watching it until my friends said each episode was unique

fav was the political one, the memory erased one, and the eye recording device one
>>
File: videogame.jpg (15 KB, 370x278) Image search: [Google]
videogame.jpg
15 KB, 370x278
>>71620299
yeah agreed,
that
"thousand years a minute"
part at the end of the winter ep stayed with me for a while, but it was an npc essentially, so you shouldnt really feel any worse for it than any npc you kill in GTA
>>
>>71620238
what the fuck? how are they gonna make 25 with the same quality?

sounds like its gonna be a money grab shit show with only 3 good episodes
>>
>>71620575
Wait, I just looked it up and it's actually 12.

Still, I hope that doesn't effect the quality.
>>
>>71620446

that wasn't what made me feel bad. it was the lack of fucks that police officer gave, and how she was allowed to make that decision in literally 0 seconds, and the guy just went along with it thinking yeah fuck it lets get lunch

it's those small moments that show how fucking evil some of us are that just made my gut twist
>>
>>71620575
its 12 not 25 and theyre going to be rolled out over time

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/black-mirror-lands-at-netflix-827180
>>
I wanted to follow the show, got really bored in the first ep.

Does it get any good after that? It seems to me that this is like a modern take of The Twillight Zone (which I enjoyed a lot)
>>
>>71620693
no agree, it was the nonchalant way he said it that made it so brutal, but seeing at it is essentially a game npc, its essentially the same as casually gunning someone down in gta
>>
15 million merits stuck with me the most. Definitely what I see happening to humans.
>>
>>71620758
Watch "the entire history of you" if you don't like that Ep then give up
>>
>>71620799
Will do that, the problem I had with it is that they have this neat idea but they drag it on for too much.

It might be that 40 mins + is too long, should have kept it Twillight Zone type.
>>
>>71620758

you fell into the same trap as i did

the first episode is by far the worst imo, and each episode is completely unique with completely different actors and settings and themes

2 or 3 of them are kind of bad, 1 or 2 are master pieces
>>
I think pig fucker and Charlie politics were my least favorites.
>>
The cuck vision episode was the best but hell I'd be pretty happy not paying that child support every month
>>
>>71620446
An NPC only has a couple of variables, it's not a downloaded fully functional human mind, which they're shown to torture to make it comply, like at the beginning by making it wait in an empty box for months.

The point is they're showing they can create a copy of a person, and then they break them based on the technicality that it doesn't count.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.