[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, does Adult Swim just not know that Sam Hyde is a sincere
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 18
File: 1388120809672-660x330.jpg (41 KB, 660x330) Image search: [Google]
1388120809672-660x330.jpg
41 KB, 660x330
So, does Adult Swim just not know that Sam Hyde is a sincere racist and antisemite? Do they think he's being ironic?

Regardless, I hate this dumbass literal Red.ditor and can't wait for his shit to bomb.
>>
OP is a butthurt jewboy.
Go suck Tyrone's dick, cuckboy.
>>
>>71619831
>redditor
>racist; anti-semite

Well, he must keep a secret over on that "other" site.
>>
>>71619831

The fact everyone seems to be a 'racist' these days shows your behind the times grandpa and it is the cool hip new thing.
>>
>complaining about racism
>on 4chan
Are YOU being ironic now OP?
>>
>thinks racist and antisemite are legitimate insults
>calls someone else a redditor

I think you're projecting there fellow.
>>
>>71619831
>racism
>Reddit
Remove 1
>>
File: Babby.jpg (43 KB, 600x394) Image search: [Google]
Babby.jpg
43 KB, 600x394
>>71619831
D'aww is babby upset by somebody's style of humour? Would you wike a hugbox to be cuddled and hugged and coddled inside? Widdle babby's feewings be hurt by words and stuffs!

It'll be okay, widdle babby, no one can touch you hewe at 4 Chwan.
>>
File: shillingfortheshekels.png (11 KB, 230x219) Image search: [Google]
shillingfortheshekels.png
11 KB, 230x219
>>71619831
>I hate this dumbass literal Red.ditor and can't wait for his shit to bomb.

oy vey agreed it's 2016 for goyim sakes!
>>
reddit leave
>>
>>71619857
>jewboy
haven't heard this since my grandfather described him and his friends using it to refer to a kid at their school
>>
>>71619860
>being a white creep
yuck
>>
File: 5bf.jpg (16 KB, 480x318) Image search: [Google]
5bf.jpg
16 KB, 480x318
>Sam Hyde Defense Force telepathically senses someone criticising their teenage idol

Its impressive too when you consider this is literally all 5 of the people who consider themselves his fans
>>
>>71619935
>being a reverse racist
>>
>>71620009
https://www.jdate.com/
Go find yourself a mate.
I'm sure there's a section for homosexuals.
>>
File: based.png (289 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
based.png
289 KB, 400x400
I really enjoy the fact that leftists have spouted "racist" and "bigot" so much now that's virtually left the average person desensitized to those words giving the left the opposite effect they intended
>>
File: OY VEY.png (2 MB, 1498x904) Image search: [Google]
OY VEY.png
2 MB, 1498x904
>>71620075
mfw I can now find a jew with huge tits to marry

NICE
I
C
E
>>
They need to put Sam in the writer's room for these two shows.

He doesn't have to actually write for the show: just inflict triggerings on writers and let Darwinism take its course.
>>
File: Cavalier_soldier_Hals-1624x.jpg (2 MB, 1034x1280) Image search: [Google]
Cavalier_soldier_Hals-1624x.jpg
2 MB, 1034x1280
>>71620075
I'm white though

Sam is a massive pussy who would get his teeth smashed in. I sent him an email challenging him to an amateur boxing mstch at my gym in Philadelphia after he was on some shitty podcast claiming he could beat anybody's ass. Naturally the pussy just responded with some post-ironic sarcastic meme response as a defense/coping mechanism to protect his fragile ego.

Ask him about it
>>
>>71620105
>God's chosen people
>look like rats
How is this even possible? Someone in their heritage had to be a rat.
>>
>>71620140
>I'm white though
Good goyim.
>>
>>71620140
Kek
>>
>>71620140
>I sent him an email challenging him to an amateur boxing mstch at my gym in Philadelphia after he was on some shitty podcast claiming he could beat anybody's ass.

Must have hurt when Spongebob never answered your letters, huh?
>>
>>71620121
I hate Sam Hyde and /pol/ but that Steven Universe shit is some hardcore numale indoctrination shit. Some family had it on while I was visiting. It's just "lol how cute and randumb xD redfinin masculinity xD":The Show.
>>
>>71619935

Cant wait for all the edgelord comics that will pop up in a few years and make bank off of pissing fucks like you off by appealing to hip teenagers

>1969
>fuck capitalism fuck colonialism live collectively lol
>1989
>Madonna's a material girl in a material world and stockbrokers are ubermensch

Like clockwork
>>
>>71620151

Orthodox=shit

We hate them as much as you
>>
Sam Hyde is in this thread RIGHT NOW!

Omg Sam I'm your biggest fan, but why suck /pol/'s cock and not do new content like you promised to? You do know this e-celeb stuff is going to dry up, right?

Also you fugged up, Adult Swim will only have to receive one e-mail from a sjw and then it's ogre.
>>
>>71620220
You know the character Steven was written to be like the Jewish brother of the creator?
And there is at least one lesbian relationship on the show as well as all manner of tranny analogue shit?
>>
>>71620140
I feel like Sam does post in these threads, but he's the one that makes posts like these.
>>
>>71620215
hi sam, can i suck you off?

not a tranny sorry
>>
>16 y/o edgelords project their own racism/anti-semitism onto this worthless guy

if you would ask him about it he would just avoid answering because he's a coward
>>
>>71620188
>mad
>says someone isnt white
>"Yes I am"
>still mad
>"Y-Yeah, well I disagree in my opinion"

Fuck off, I hate ironic Internet age Nazis as much as I hate ironic intetnet age Commies. Both are utterly shit tier
>>
>>71620326
>16yo edgelords

Yep, this is the reaction against hyper sensitive 20somethings

Every generation tries to separate itself from the one before
>>
>>71620338

Hi summer nigger!

Enjoy ur stay ;^)
>>
>>71620324
I'm not Sam but if you can find me you can give me a BJ.
>>
he cant get enough competent material together for a show, so its not going to matter
>>
>>71620294
Explain, I have no fucking idea what the show is about other than it being referenced occasionally by autists in circles like le 4chainz.

From what I gather he's like some kid who was adopted by Amazons or superheroines or something? I couldn't make heads or tales of it other than it felt like some hipster bullshit made by retards from Portland and Seattle.
>>
>>71619831
>redditor
>racist

you some kind of a r-tard?
>>
>>71620384
Been on constantly since 2007 after I discovered this EPIC webzone during chanology xD from ED.

I can still remember when 4chan was unironically countercultute iconoclastic marxists and anarchists.
>>
I've seen some of his stuff but I don't know if what I'm watching is garbage or art

Please link me his best work
>>
>>71620443
>>71619831
Yeah, that's not hot it works.
>>
>>71620442
So from what I gather it's like...

There are these aliens called "gems" and a few of them live on Earth and protect them from evil gems that attack the Earth.
They don't have a sex but I think they almost exclusively choose to be like girls.
The Jewish Steven character is half-gem himself.

Two of the gems are a couple and morph into a composite character, kinda like in Dragonball. But when they do their morph dance thing one of them actually spreads her legs as the other enters her.

https://youtu.be/6OWq38TikzU
>>
>>71620443
There are subreddits there that make /pol look a Tumblr rally
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wa_nUGqilY

who else can't wait
>>
File: 34911-246113.jpg (52 KB, 350x254) Image search: [Google]
34911-246113.jpg
52 KB, 350x254
>>71620473
>Chanology
>ED
>2007

This is how its obvious that you are a newfag
>>
>>71619831
>So, does Adult Swim just not know that Sam Hyde is a sincere racist and antisemite? Do they think he's being ironic?
But he's being ironic, and you're the only idiot falling for it. What an incredibly stupid shit.
>>
I get the feeling that these over-zealous liberal "SJWs" are a thing that has been exaggerated in the minds of certain people to having legitimate cultural dominance when they seem fairly fringe and limited to the internet.
>>
>>71620670
I ironically talk about beating off to traps and wanting to fuck boipussy.

(Because secretly I actually beat off to traps and want to fuck boipussy.)
>>
>>71620602
I fear for Gen Y
>>
>>71620695
Because you're sort of no-true-scotsmaning them. I'm probably not using this correctly.

You're thinking that because everyone doesn't have their hair dyed bright red that normies don't subscribe to SJW values.

I will give you the twin examples of gay marriage and transsexual "rights."

If you go back and watch a 90s sitcom you'll still encounter plots of men being horrified that people might think they're gay and no one bashes them for being homophobic.

This gay marriage and tranny push is very recent and yet basically all normalfags, particularly women, will get you shit-canned from your job if you say something against it.
>>
There's a few points that should be made here.
4chan initially used to be quite anti-racism and were jokingly racists.
Two, Sam's stand up lacks structure, he could be funny if he put some more effort in.
>>
Sam Hyde is the Homestuck of 4chan
>>
>>71620670
No, he is 100% sincere about his nationalist political views, no retarded neo-nazi andy kaufman routine. He made a massive post on (wait for it) reddit where he outlined what is different between the "real" Sam Hyde and the MDE Sam Hyde. He legitimately is racist and antisemitic though he claims not to be. Also, he said refugees are turning Europe into a landfill
>>
>>71620771
Ok, values change, but what is actually wrong with gay marriage?
>>
>>71620846
lmao that you believed that post. you're the same as all the other morons
>>
>>71620602
I consider myself a tolerant person but if I were a father I wouldn't let my kids watch Steven Universe. Seriously.
>>
>>71620873
>no dude its all satire i swear xD
>>
File: sam hyde fans.jpg (56 KB, 500x457) Image search: [Google]
sam hyde fans.jpg
56 KB, 500x457
>>
>>71620846
what post
>>
>Thank you for watching another Jewish-Goldstein production
>>
>>71620846

Refugees ARE turning Europe into a landfill, it's easy to dismiss it as "racism" when you're typing on your Macbook in a Starbucks in Commiefornia
>>
>>71620864
I don't give a shit about gay marriage.
My point is that the left have a history of very successfully pushing the overton window. Making far-left into left and left into normal and normal into right-wing.
What SJWs push for is generally accepted by mainline left and centrist people in short order.
How often do you see anyone but politically incorrect, right-wing people pushing against the tide? Not often, right?
Even Bernie Sanders let Black Lives Matter loudmouths cuck him at his own rally.
>>
>>71620882
I've watched it. It's harmless.
>>
>>71620836

4chan now is less racist than it was 10 years ago ironically in part cause of /pol/ letting them all hang in one place instead of shitting up the other boards. Something which plebs for SRS and tumblr have never quite grasped, deleting /pol/ would just give the whole site a dose of AIDS instead of just letting them play in their own playpen in peace and under supervision.

You don't see Pools Closed or Shoop Da Whoops etc. across every board now a days
>>
>>71620771
Yes this "getting shit-canned for being homophobic" thing is very limited to popular press scandals and things like that.
>>
>Sam Hyde is only pretending to be a nazi!

I love Archie Bunker even though Meathead is supposed to be the good guy. That left-wing writers made Archie much more likeable than Meathead makes it even funnier, right?

Imagine that you were insisting that people are fools for liking Archie. Your position would be one of weakness, you see?

It's like this with Sam Hyde. How many fans does he have that are lefties appreciating his satire of racists? Slim to none.
The people that like him take him as sincere to the point where this pizza faced guy is making money off of his work.
>>
le irony maymays are redd*t tier humor, just because someone shifted the audience they pander to doesn't make it any less reddit on principle
>>
>>71621003
Have you ever worked an office job or otherwise worked in an environment that contains women?
Just try being a low-key "Sam Hyde" in an office and see how long you keep your job, mate.
By low-key I mean casually say the things he does with a smile on your face. You will be shit-canned in short order.
>>
>>71620995
>You don't see Pools Closed or Shoop Da Whoops etc. across every board now a days

yes, we don't see these decade-old memes because 4chan is less racist now
>>
>>71621099

When's the last time you've saw a racist meme spammed the whole of 4chan?

/pol/ sits and makes Trump memes all day now, the facts speak for themselves.

It'll never be good enough though for SJW's simply cause no one on this site really gives a fuck about pronouns etc. etc.
>>
>>71621099
>>71621138
It's not even just racism. Try doing something like going to /co/ and pointing out how preachy some capeshit story is.
>GB2/POL/!!
>>
I feel like I heard about him supposedly getting a show on AS like 3 years ago. Is it really going to happen?
>>
>>71621180
It's already happened.
>>
>>71621180
see >>71620639
>>
>>71621191
o damn
>>
>>71621092
In the context of being ironic or joking around? No I wouldn't.
>>
>>71619831
Sounds like you weren't ready for the paradigm shift.
>>
>>71619935
>Being a non-white subhuman
>>
>>71621284
I don't believe it, but let's say you do work in the "unicorn office."
Do you really extend that to every office or even most offices? If so: I have to believe you're being dishonest because you at least have the brain power to post on an imageboard.

Even left-wing, Jew-run TV shows can joke about how pussified things are:

https://youtu.be/PxuUkYiaUc8
>>
>>71621138
>When's the last time you've saw a racist meme spammed the whole of 4chan?

Blacked ironic shitposting is constant here

How fucking retarded is your nigger ass?
>>
>>71621349
>this content is unavailable in you country
>snl
>I'm in america

What the actual fuck
>>
>>71621349
I don't work in every office in the world, m8. Neither do you. However, making every woman in an office a humorless retard is unfair
>>
>>71621349
>Even left-wing, Jew-run TV shows can joke about how pussified things are:
>2005

WOW SOMETHING FROM 11 YEARS AGO

Man that archie bunker too dude. Totally shows how you can say whatever you want today
>>
>>71621535
That's the thing about this culture, it doesn't even have to be that anyone, anywhere is genuinely offended.
You probably hear about this with Muslims all the time, right?

eg. Some Britbong school recently took a cross off of their logo so as not to offend Muslims.
I will bet you ten bucks that no Muslim actually complained about that.
>>
>>71621576
>>2005
Are things more or less like that now? You know I'm right or you've never had a job.

>Archie bunker too dude. Totally shows how you can say whatever you want today

I don't even understand what you mean here. But you know "All in the Family" was/is repeated much less than other TV shows from that time.

There's a reason for that: even though this show was meant to lampoon racists it became too politically incorrect to even broadcast the lampoon.
>>
>>71621666
>Are things more or less like that now?
> it became too politically incorrect to even broadcast the lampoon.

Boy do I love cognitive dissonance
>>
>>71621611
>I will bet you ten bucks that no Muslim actually complained about that.

My high school had an indian for our logo

Guess who lead the campaign to get rid of it? A half mexican teacher.
>>
>>71619935
>being a nigger
Absolutely disgusting
>>
>>71621702
I'm closer to 30 than 20 and I had to download "All in the Family" to see it because I don't think it has aired in my country in my lifetime.
Archie's language is unacceptable for network TV today even though it is meant to shame racists, not promote them.
I'm still not sure what your point is but we are muddling things, I think. I'll re-iterate my claim.

If you say politically incorrect things in an average workplace today you are in danger of losing your job because the Left dominate our culture.
SJWs are like harbingers or pioneers of Left culture and the mainstream Left do not resist them: they adopt their views in good time.
>>
>>71621762
What things would be unacceptable to say?
>>
>>71621762
>If you say politically incorrect things in an average workplace today you are in danger of losing your job

good
>>
>>71620321
That post was 100% sam
>>
>>71620995
>4chan now is less racist than it was 10 years ago
Not really, we all did it ironically back then. How would you know, you were 4 back then.
>>
>>71621048
You're using a logical fallacy to try to further an argument that doesn't matter. You can't change reality with mental gymnastics. This is why you will never amount to anything.
>>
>>71621762
>Im closer to 30 than 20

So what, fucking 26? Wow dude

>In my country

So now your telling americans what qualifies as sexual harassment in VB america even though you dont live here?

All in the family still airs on tv in the us. But its on syndication on channels no one watches.

But that vid you posted as 'proof' that you can get away with being critical is 11 fucking years old and snl would never air something like that today.
>>
>>71620846
He's right you know
>>
>>71619874
Sam is literally posting on reddit
>>
>>71621795
>I want speech limited!

Cant wait for trump to win

Free speech is bad amirite?
>>
>>71621793
Let's see, try talking about...
Differences between the races that are not flattering to non-whites.
Differences between the sexes that are not flattering to women.
Diversity being proven to be a bad thing.

>>71621795
If you want freedom of speech stripped away I'm glad that you admit it. But please stop pretending I'm wrong.
>>
>>71621861
>So what, fucking 26? Wow dude

Not sure why you're making a big deal of this. My point there is just that the show has been unacceptable for airing here for over 20 years because the culture became more left-wing and intolerant.

>So now your telling americans what qualifies as sexual harassment in VB america even though you dont live here?

I re-iterated my claim in the very post you're replying to. Please address my claim.

>But that vid you posted as 'proof' that you can get away with being critical is 11 fucking years old and snl would never air something like that today.

I'm not sure what your point is here. It sounds like you're agreeing with me.
>>
>>71621349
>Even left-wing, Jew-run TV shows can joke about how pussified things are
>>71621933
>I'm not sure what your point is here. It sounds like you're agreeing with me.

????
>>
>>71621881
>>71621897
it's freedom speech if a business owner fires you because his views are different than yours
>>
>>71621048
Archie would be a SJW for 4chan standards
>>
>>71621897
It comes down to where you work and what you've read, I suppose

I work with blacks and turkish muslims and they are all very nice and hardworking so I wouldn't feel the need to say those kinds of things.

Plus I wouldn't randomly say "Diversity has been proven to be a bad thing" either because I would sound like a madman and weirdo

All those things generally seem counter-productive desu
>>
>>71621980

Is it freedom of speech if a baker refuses to write "happy wedding dan and stan" on a cake?
>>
>>71621962
I'll repeat my point for you:

If you say politically incorrect things in an average workplace today you are in danger of losing your job because the Left dominate our culture.
SJWs are like harbingers or pioneers of Left culture and the mainstream Left do not resist them: they adopt their views in good time.

You're trying to make hay out of that clip being old, I'm not sure why you are doing that. I would argue that the clip is just as applicable today if not more so.
For instance, this "yes means yes" affirmative consent stuff did not exist 11 years ago, as far as I know.
The trend is clearly towards what I'm talking about and not away from it. Though a "Trump era" of politics could change that.
>>
>>71622007

Then you did a real bang up job of comming across the opposite way

Is English your native language?
>>
File: muh leopard sides.jpg (108 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
muh leopard sides.jpg
108 KB, 640x427
>it's an OP gets btfo episode
>>
>>71622002
I think you're moving the goal posts though, right? You not wanting to say a thing doesn't mean you wouldn't be fired if you said it.

FYI in my workplace I work with blacks, Indians, East and SE Asians. The people I like least there are all whites, I think.
>>
>>71622002
In my opinion there's good racism and bad racism

Bad racism is like if shitting on someone who's minding his own business for what they were born with just for the sake of what they born with.

Good racism is when you get upset when niggers are kicking trashcans for shits and giggles, etc.
>>
>>71622026
I think I need to ask you that question, friend. Your reading comprehension is more lacking than my writing as far as I can tell.
>>
>>71622006
yes
>>
Most "Race Realists" think the main form of Hispanic is not a Spaniard, but a mutant injun mestizo mexican beaner rape baby so.....
>>
>>71622056
>Good racism is when you get upset when niggers are kicking trashcans for shits and giggles, etc.

If you believe that is racist then I'd have to say they have got you right where they want you.
You'd still be upset if it was whites doing that, right? It isn't racism.
>>
>>71621980
>it's freedom speech if a business owner fires you because his views are different than yours

So can an employer fire muslims because "its a difference of opinion bro"?

Hint: they cant
>>
>>71622149

Isaac Asimov, of all fucking people, had a good system to figure out if a joke was racist or not.

Take the group mentioned in the joke, asians, niggers, whatever, and replace that with ruritanians. If the joke is still funny its not racist.

Apply the same thing to shitty behaviour people do. Would you get mad if it was a ruritanian doing it?
>>
>>71622256
I'd be extra mad if it was Asimov kicking my bins.
>>
>>71622200

Employers should be able to hire and fire as they want
>>
Funniest shit was when people reported him as the shooter in Orlando

http://www.inquisitr.com/3194854/sam-hyde-gunman-possibly-identified-in-mass-shooting-at-pulse-nightclub-in-orlando-being-ruled-a-hoax/
>>
File: B08P298CcAEgv3P[1].jpg (46 KB, 599x440) Image search: [Google]
B08P298CcAEgv3P[1].jpg
46 KB, 599x440
>>71619935
Then why are you so desperate to live among us?
>>
>>71622310
I'll never forget listening to the livehappening police scanners that day and hearing "...someone just tweeted out Sam Hyde..." rise to the top of the static and voices for a moment.

Funniest shit I ever heard.
>>
>>71622310
They do that for literally every mass shooring nowadays.
>>
>>71622381
>>71622417

Still funny as fuck, cuckfeed got asspained about it

https://www.buzzfeed.com/ishmaeldaro/sam-hyde-shooter-hoax?utm_term=.klaWVMN4Q#.bd6Xrw1dJ
>>
>>71620836
>4chan initially used to be quite anti-racism
Fuck off with your newfag revisionism.
I remember back when we couldn't even discuss hip hop music here without getting flamed to high hell with racist posts.

The biggest difference now is there is more antisemitism.
>>
>>71622503
They always have to move sideways.
They never just say "It used to be this way but fuck those people, we got them banished to their shithead corner and now people like us rule the other boards."
>>
>>71622503
>>71622544

4chan is contrarian.

/pol/ is only right wing because its contrary to the prevailing mainstream.

In turn other boards on 4chan have become left wing because /pol/ is the mainstream on 4chan.

No one truly cares about politics, its more of a case of "I'll piss off those autists with this political b8"
>>
File: 1444269041537.jpg (233 KB, 1500x975) Image search: [Google]
1444269041537.jpg
233 KB, 1500x975
>>71622565
there is nothing contrarian about acknowledging the fact that lenin is the greatest thinker of the 20th century
>>
>>71622565
Actually it's a result of 4chan being a place where outcast misfits tend to congregate and so whatever is the unpopular ideal is what will be the dominant status here and then more come looking to fit in in the place where people who don't fit in go to fit in they adopt it all as well.
>>
>>71622602

If /pol/ existed during nazi germany then people would be against it.
>>
>>71620473
Still is, always has been, always will be. Except for /B/, which is kids, and /pol/, who think they're smart. Everyone else is only doing a pretend to upset each other including Sam
>>
File: 1452124389687.jpg (130 KB, 986x836) Image search: [Google]
1452124389687.jpg
130 KB, 986x836
>>71619831
>Sam Hyde is a sincere racist

ITT people who do not understand the difference between comedy and reality
>>
>>71623693
he used to be such a lil qt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX_h3vczc7Q
>>
>>71623707
Good for a FUCK RIGHT?!?!??!?!? MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
if you really wanna piss sam hyde an tim heidecker off you should find a pirate link for "World Peace" and share it with everyone

if this guy isn't going to create my pony dating sim after I gave him my hard earned cash, then he shouldn't earn jew money for a show that he is basing on his idol h3h3 productions, what a joke kid...
>>
>>71622050
Okay but you would agree that going on a racist rant would be counter-productive and cause tension where there needn't be?
>>
>>71624565
h3h3 is actually nothing like MDE so I still don't get this
>>
>>71622593
Why did you post Gramsci then?
>>
>>71623693
haha wow he's in a picture with black people, to my impressionable and gullible mind that means he's definitely not a racist :)
>>
>>71621880

the only way you'd know that is if you were a redditor, fuccboi
>>
>>71624623
I'm not sure why you're asking that other than to try and manipulate.

I'm talking about walking on eggshells over here. If you make passing remarks that a neurotic, far-left sort does not like: your job is at risk. Most any middle-class workplace will have multiple people like that and they are always watching you.

It's not even just them building up a mental catalogue of things you've said and deciding the right thing to do is get you fired. People like this notice when you're not agreeing with them and signalling back.

eg. Today they might call Trump a retard that is going to blow up the Earth and they will expect a positive response from you. A neutral response will be noted as suspicious.
>>
>>71625245

You're a mess, guy.
>>
>>71620882
>implying you will ever be a father
teehee you redditors are so funny
>>
File: irony-power-pt-21-638.jpg (48 KB, 638x479) Image search: [Google]
irony-power-pt-21-638.jpg
48 KB, 638x479
>>71625245
>neurotic, far-left sort
Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.