[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just saw pic related and unexpectedly really liked it. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: fury-poster.jpg (3 MB, 2880x1800) Image search: [Google]
fury-poster.jpg
3 MB, 2880x1800
Just saw pic related and unexpectedly really liked it. I'm not a war movie person by any means but they really nailed the horrors of war aspect. What are your thoughts, /tv/?

Also, war movie thread. What should I watch next?
>>
>>71619428
it's awful and you're a pleb for liking it.
>>
>>71619428
Definitely one of the worst, most insulting and garbage tier pieces of shit I've seen in a long, long, long time. Abysmal. I was upset with myself for seeing, upset with the theater for charging me money and offering it, upset with every single member of the cast and crew for being involved. Aggressively lazy, it's pure filth, and symbolic of capitalism's worst crimes. 8/10
>>
Watch Saving Private Ryan for the brutal reality of war where Germans arent totally incompetent.

Fury looks like a kid's movie by comparison.
>>
>>71619428
If you enjoyed Fury I suggest masterpiece that is inglorious bastards and while you're at it why don't you pop back to ®eddit.
>>
>>71619512
Saving Private Ryan is just as shit and just an inauthentic. Band of Brothers remains the best WW2 film/series out there
>>
File: Brando, Marlon (Apocalypse Now).jpg (439 KB, 3447x2263) Image search: [Google]
Brando, Marlon (Apocalypse Now).jpg
439 KB, 3447x2263
What the fuck are you doing OP watching such bad films.
>>
>>71619428
Yeah this film is shit so your thread will be too.
Watch full metal jacket though
>>
>>71619567
>Saving Private Ryan is just as shit and just an inauthentic

lel, BoB is saving private ryan lite. I loved both so I find you hating the movie strange.
>>
if you like generic ww2 movies i suggest generation war, 1944, april 9th, max manus, der untergang, stalingrad, saboteurs
>>
>>71619607
Yeah, BoB is made the replicate Saving Private Ryan to the letter because the former is so damn good and classic. Much like Curb to the superior Seinfeld.
>>
its a good flick nothing more
to pretend it has any deeper meaning is foolish tho
>>
Full Metal Jacket.
Platoon.
Apocalypse Now.
Generation Kill.
Thin Red Line.
Letters to Iwo Jima.
Empire of the Sun.
A Bridge Too Far.
Black Hawk Down.
The Bridge on the River Kwai.

There thread over.
>>
File: 58583_front[1].jpg (956 KB, 1500x1875) Image search: [Google]
58583_front[1].jpg
956 KB, 1500x1875
>>71619428
If you're looking for a true WW2 masterpiece, then watch this.
>>
>>71619428
>What should I watch next?
Thin Red Line (malick's version, of course)
>>
>>71619428
you're such a fucking normie get the fuck off my board

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.