[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are the first 6 episodes of this show complete cancer, then
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: starwars-rebels_01-269fa6b98f20.jpg (219 KB, 1200x700) Image search: [Google]
starwars-rebels_01-269fa6b98f20.jpg
219 KB, 1200x700
Why are the first 6 episodes of this show complete cancer, then the rest of season 1 pretty good? Did they fire a shit writer and have someone else salvage the season?
>>
There is nothing redeeming about this piece of shit show.
>>
>>71616136
Terrible animation, terrible voice actors, terrible stories
>>
>>71616136
It ramps up just like Clone Wars. It gets better as it goes along.
>>
>>71616322
Clone Wars wasn't inherently bad from the beginning though, I actually liked the Yoda/3 clones episode where he teaches them about themselves. Clone Wars' premiere was atrocious though
>>
>>71616136
Are you serious? It's 110% dogshit from beginning to end.
>>
>>71616376
*Rebel's premiere was atrocious
>>
>>71616180
>>71616282
>>71616380
>>71616396
I was looking forward to check in on the first season since I wanted see what Greg Weisman was up to.
Why does he never stays on with Disney? Was there some comment from him on his departure from Rebels?
>>
Its target audience is prepubescent children. So yeah. Both seasons kind of sucked.
>>
Why are you not posting this shit at /co/?
>>
>>71616136
>Mandalorians are now pacifists instead of a clan based warrior culture that evolved into a couple of mercenary groups
>Mandalorians uses "paint weapons"
>paint
>weapons

This show was made specifically to get rid of all the die hard Star Wars fans by kissing them off even before episode 7. That way, they wouldn't bring the normies down by pointing out how shitty 7 is, because they've already shunned Star Wars.
>>
>>71619152
Mandalore fans are fucking trash anyway. Anything you do to piss those faggots off is a win.
>>
>>71619152

I hate everytime you stupid cunts propose some retard conspiracy theory, you sound so fucking dumb, like high school was an afterthought for you
>>
>>71619152
>Mandofags once again blow the fuck out
You realize the changes came from Lucas in TCWs right?
>>
>>71619152
Sabine has like the highest kill count of the team though, her explosives and blisters have killed more storm troopers than anyone else, the only one who hasn't outright killed has been Ezra with his stun blaster lightsaber.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 357x414) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 357x414
>>71619229
>sperging out over a joke
>>
>>71619341
You counted?
>>
>>71619393
I'm sure there's some autistic fuck out there who had literally tallied up every single direct and indirect kill to each character commiting the deed.
>>
>>71619467
And if such a person exists, they'll be here, defending this piece of shit of a show.

So how about it? Who here has the figures?
>>
It was its most interesting when Orange Waifu got screentime. I couldn't give a fuck about ANY of these other characters, and I especially wish the trash can and the animal would fall into a trash compactor.
>>
>>71616376
This. TCW had the Yoda episode, malevolence arc, ryloth arc, bounty hunter episode, clone battle in the snow episode, clone rookies episode, grievous episode, peace keepers arc and the film prequel episode. That's over half of the season that was good.
>>
i just watched the first two episodes and the ahsoka arc to make me feel slightly less unsatisfied after the complete lack of a proper ending to the clone wars
>>
>>71619467
>>71619393
Different guy, but I actually did notice this while I was watching. Sabine really does have the highest kill count during the series.
>>
>>71619612
>Rebels was only interesting when clinging to its much better predecessor
Kek.
>>
File: 1460248889597.png (375 KB, 493x653) Image search: [Google]
1460248889597.png
375 KB, 493x653
>that one guy that said the movies would never link up with the shows
>forest whitaker's character in Rogue One is from TCW season 5
>>
>>71619341
urhh i remember they clearly said all their blasters set in stun mode
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.