[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best season of Spartacus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Spartacus.jpg (205 KB, 510x765) Image search: [Google]
Spartacus.jpg
205 KB, 510x765
And why is it Vengeance?
>>
Gods of the Arena > War of the Damned > Blood and Sand (would be higher but the first episodes were kinda shit) > Vengeance
>>
>vengeance
10 minutes of every episode is spartacus giving inspirational speeches. The other 40 are crixus worrying about his dumb cunt girlfriend.
>>
Blood and Sand > everything else
Andy carried the show.
>>
File: spartacus.png (90 KB, 561x642) Image search: [Google]
spartacus.png
90 KB, 561x642
Whichever season this post is from.
>>
>>71614102
How she was a dumb cunt? Naevia was actually one of the more rational rebels in Vengeance.

The numerous speeches by Spartacus did get tiresome, especially since there was only one that was really good (after he cuts Sedullus' head off).
>>
Vengeance > War of the Damned > Blood and Sand > Gods of the Arena

Vengeance is solid from the beginning whereas Blood and Sand was off to a bad start. Vengeance has two of the best episodes of the entire show.
>>
>>71614120
Liam was pretty GOAT in the last season though.

Someone post that Crassus fight webm
>>
>>71614229
Yes. The only people that disagree with this are the ones who have too much love for Andy (rip sweet prince) and Battiatus.
>>
>>71614399
Batiatus was entertaining but I actually found Lucreita more villainous.
>>
>>71614175
Naevia was a crazy dumb bitch in War of the Damned tho
>>
>>71614751
Was she a villain though?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.