[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you already forgotten about me, /tv/? ;_;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: Robin-Williams-1024x878.jpg (89 KB, 1024x878) Image search: [Google]
Robin-Williams-1024x878.jpg
89 KB, 1024x878
Have you already forgotten about me, /tv/?

;_;
>>
I loved him in Air Force One, but indiana jones 4 was terrible.
>>
>>71612577
Yes
>>
No. I still really enjoyed your work in movies such as The Master and Almost Famous.
>>
it still hurts, guys...
>>
>>71612577
no, i keep reminding zelda you killed yourself on her twitcast
>>
File: Gandalf.jpg (59 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
Gandalf.jpg
59 KB, 768x576
ahh yes yes. well done on beating depression well done
HOWEVER
>>
>>71612577
just watched the birdcage the other night. funny movie, rip senpai
>>
yes, Alan Rickman was a much sadder death
>>
File: image.jpg (492 KB, 1976x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
492 KB, 1976x500
I had a personal FUND IT idea for a film reshoot of The Fountainhead and Williams was my casting choice for Ellsworth Toohey. To me he was the perfect combination of fatherly kindness (good will hunting) and underlying, savage darkness (death to smoochy) that the role needed. Now I'll never get to make my critically acclaimed anthem kino with him ;_;
>>
>>71612841
One is a posssum and the other is a ferret?
>>
File: image.png (67 KB, 500x147) Image search: [Google]
image.png
67 KB, 500x147
>>71612646
I hope you realize something about yourself as of this moment:

That you, sequestered in your home, posting at late hours, trying to cause a girl named Zelda who is the daughter of a revered and tragic figure trouble, hoping to strew obstacles in her path - you are officially and almost literally a cheap 8-bit tier villain in a crap video game. That is the apex of moral significance you will contribute to the world. You aren't even good enough to be a Ganondorf. You're like some shitty intermediate villain at best, or a particularly noxious minion more likely.

Call me plebbit if you want, faggot. But you should really think about killing yourself, not because you're cruel, but because you're pitiful.
>>
>>71612910
Dude it's 2016 come on
>>
>>71613095
You answered to "faggot", so I guess your bull has you well prepped
>>
>>71612577
how can we forget one of the most overrated and worst "actors" of all time ?
>>
>>71613058
*tips fedora* I'll protect m'lady
>>
>>71613129
t. reddit
>>
File: allwehaveleftofhim.jpg (15 KB, 250x317) Image search: [Google]
allwehaveleftofhim.jpg
15 KB, 250x317
>>71612577
>>
It hurts that the most genuine people tend to die young.
>>
>>71612577
It was the first time a celebrities death made me cry.
>>
>>71612577
>you will never talk about evangelion with robin
Why even live?
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 400x320
The truth about what happened
>>
>>71614157
probably

let's face it, he was a fucking freak
>>
>>71613812
(._. )
>>
>>71614157
>>71614167
Except it's confirmed he slit his wrists. He was suffering from a Parkinson's like disease and dementia. He did it for us, so that we wouldn't see him writher away in that condition for the next 20 years and instead remember him fondly.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.