[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meant to be ruthless pragmatist >willingly allows his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6
File: Frank_Underwood_4.jpg (26 KB, 457x388) Image search: [Google]
Frank_Underwood_4.jpg
26 KB, 457x388
>meant to be ruthless pragmatist
>willingly allows his wife to cuck him

Why do they insist on destroying a character to pander
>>
>>71611973
Because he's a homosexual.
>>
>>71611973
he couldnt do anything without his strong independent wife. his political career literally failed apart because he pissed off claire. he choose to allow her to sleep around and have a boyfriend so she allowes him to stay with her in return. how is this pandering?
>>
>>71611973
>beleives /pol/ rebranding of what cuck means.

It's no different from fart sniffers and foot fetishes and men that like to fuck women in the ass. sexual deviancy doesn't really factor into character, but as you're all virgins you wouldn't really know that except from you read in mangas.
>>
File: 1441806295137.gif (58 KB, 132x140) Image search: [Google]
1441806295137.gif
58 KB, 132x140
>>71611973
this show is so jewish
>>
>>71611973
>Leader of the free world
>Trying to keep it together
>Acts without hesitation

He doesn't need a lovey dovey marriage. He doesn't care because its beneath him.
>>
File: 01203.jpg (106 KB, 1212x682) Image search: [Google]
01203.jpg
106 KB, 1212x682
>>71612112
>brings up pol
>calls people virgins
>defends cucks
hmm, i wonder witch particular website are you from, gentleman?
>>
>>71612112

>cuck defending his "lifestyle"

aahahahahahahahahah
>>
I stopped watching at season 3 ep 1 what happened?
>>
>>71612112
Wait what?

Are you trying to defend being a cuck?

Its just a new insult retard. Its got such an obvious and useful definition in the new vernacular:
>Weak
>Rationalizes their own self-destructive behavior
>Willing to act against their own self interests or the interests of the object of their love on the behalf of an indifferent or nonreciprocal party.

Its a fucking fantastic insult as short and blunt as any other curse word while delivering a specific meaning.
>>
>caring what your wife is doing when you have far more important things to do

You are the cuck, anon.
>>
old frank would have killed yates before he would allow himself to be cucked
>>
>>71611973

Alpha male is synonymous with cuck, since you idiots insist we have chimp social structures.
>>
>>71611973

Have you missed the fact that FRANK IS GAY? Not bisexual, full fledged cocksucker. Have him and Claire fucked a single time in the show?
>>
>>71611973
Sex isn't much of a thing to the Underwoods.
>>
>>71612446
i-its okay if my wife is fucking other guys and brings her boyfriend to my house, m-my work is much more important! i am a strong i-independent guy!

cuck
>>
>>71612550
right, he risked his career to fuck around with a hot young reporter for no reason
>>
>>71612313
and it only bothers people who are insecure.
>>
>>71612595

I think House of Cards might be a little bit above your level, maybe there are some Young Adult shows you would enjoy more?
>>
>>71611973
She's a beard, bro.
>>
>>71612483
she had an on-off relationship with that photographer for years that frank knew about.

But we like to forget that so we can use our favorite word, don't we.
>>
>>71612626
ad hominem, typical
>>
You've contradicted yourself in your argument.
He's a ruthless pragmatic character , thus he doesn't care about his wife having sex with another man.
>>
This show was such garbage, i watched half of season one and knew fincher would go in every single cliche of political betrayal, corruption and perversion in the book.

glad to know i was right.
>>
>>71612193
fetlife.com
been using that word long then you
>>
>>71612678
Since this isn't debate club, no one has to engage with you. If you're an idiot, people are less inclined to engage with you.
>>
>>71612749
you're putting more effort into avoiding the argument than actually arguing. Good shit, reddit
>>
>>71612678
I know you're trolling but Frank didn't risk anything to fuck her. In fact, he fucked her so she would do his bidding. She thought she had power over him because of their 'secret' and she found out the hard way that the only one compromised by their affair was herself.

Frank fucking her was the ultimate display of pragmatism on his part, watch their scenes, does he look aroused at all during them?
>>
>>71612725
>>71612656
>>71612607
>>71612498

>op calls a character cuck
>cuck internet defense force arrives in minutes
fuck guys, why are you so pathetic? if your "lifestyle" is normal and healthy why are you so fast and desperate to defend it?
>>
>>71612834
you don't go down on a woman in the name of pragmatism
>>
Politicians wife swap all the fucking time.
>>
>>71612873

You do when you feed her the tools to destroy your opponents under the guise of pillow talk or 'You've got this secret over me, gosh I guess I better let you in on what's *really* happening in Washington, just do me a favor and don't name me as the source! I don't want anyone to find out about us!'.
>>
>>71612905
do you understand what "swap" even means?
>>
>>71612871

It's NOT normal.

That's what I'm saying. We aren't chimps. We're humans, our standard mating strategy is pair-bonding. Cheating is the exception for us, not the rule as it is with chimp society.
>>
>>71612498

>alpha male is synonymous with cuck

nah, it just means you are so disconnected with humanity that you are willing to give up your wife to other men. Its very simple, you lost your emotion that allows you to love.
>>
>Frank cucks wife in season one
>nobody cares
>>
>>71611973

>Netflix show

why are you surprised it has cuckoldry?
>>
File: Frank Underwood 5.jpg (43 KB, 1280x716) Image search: [Google]
Frank Underwood 5.jpg
43 KB, 1280x716
>Frank will never dominate your ass
>You will never have threesomes with him and Meechum
Life isn't fair.
>>
>>71613049
>she gets back at him by sleeping with that artsy dude
>now she starts sleeping with another guy
>frank just accepts it
>>
Calling someone a cuck is basically the new way of calling someone a faggot.

Except without having SJW cucks getting triggered. Shits useful in certain social settings
>>
File: 1466826391827.png (251 KB, 1500x1445) Image search: [Google]
1466826391827.png
251 KB, 1500x1445
>>71612112
>dude it's just like any other fetish
>>
>>71613174
>Except without having SJW cucks getting triggered.
Not for long >>71612112
>>
File: 1450185197194.png (90 KB, 921x735) Image search: [Google]
1450185197194.png
90 KB, 921x735
>>71613174
>implying you shouldn't still use faggot
>>
Frank even gaves breakfast to the guy I mean jesus christ man
>>
>>71613248
yeah its disgusting. i wont watch the new season thats for sure
>>
>>71611973
Because Netflix is 100% pozzed all the time
>>
>>71611973

I love that "cuck" is going to become normalized due to how overused it is, cuckolding will become less taboo and society will become more used to it because idiots online forced a shameful niche fetish into mainstream culture.

Also this is the best thing to ever happen for furries, they are no longer on the bottom of the Internet totem pole.

Congrats.
>>
>>71612112
Hi r/cuckold!

>>71612240
He lets another man fuck his wife in the next room, then, I shit you not, he cooks them breakfast in the morning
>>
He was cheating on her from the start.
>>
this board is dangerous to life
>>
Why was Frank speaking directly to a couple of white teenagers (who were muslims for some reason) just because they were holding a couple people hostage?
Hell they managed to get both candidates to talk with them, it seems pretty unrealistic.
>>
Does it really matter? He fucked Zoe all of first season and he and Claire always had an open relationship of sorts. I honestly think he doesn't care because he's obsessed with power not love or sex
>>
They were always sexually open. Neither had big issues with each other having sex with others. You could argue this is just for shock value and trying to intice viewers with scandalous behavior, but I think it's more indicative of their twisted personalities. They don't see things in the way normal people do. They push boundaries and don't feel like they fit in with normal human behavior.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.