[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
would superman save black "people"? If there really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: batman-vs-superman.jpg (81 KB, 1100x732) Image search: [Google]
batman-vs-superman.jpg
81 KB, 1100x732
would superman save black "people"? If there really was a superman we all know black people would be abusing his power always asking for help and not being thankful for it
>>
>>71611708
Yeah because Superman wouldn't be selective on who he chooses to save
>>
>ay supamayn save me muh nuga
>>
>>71611775
I read this with a level of sarcasm. I am not sure how to really react.
>>
File: black lady.png (2 MB, 1901x777) Image search: [Google]
black lady.png
2 MB, 1901x777
>>71611775

That's the question though isn't it.
>>
File: Batman-v-Superman_2542.png (290 KB, 636x263) Image search: [Google]
Batman-v-Superman_2542.png
290 KB, 636x263
How do mexicans rate?
>>
>>71611915
He literally saved their entire mudfuck village from annihilation by CIA, despite her slander
>>
>>71611708
Why would he be saving criminals? He would be helping the victims
>>
>>71611958

Yeah, but that's the question, though.
>>
do you bleed op?

you will
>>
Reminder that the /tv/ mod is a black man and that's why the cuck threads he posts are so popular and last so inoprdinately long on here
>>
He'd save black people and kill niggers
>>
in the film white people weren't thankful for Supermans help
Stoping General Zod, saving Cosmonauts, rescuing a ship in the Arctic
And all white people can do is complain about his authority and call him the devil
>>
>>71612572
yeah, nobody should be making fun of your wife's boyfriend.
>>
>>71611935
latins are white, you silly
>>
>>71611708
>would be abusing his power always asking for help and not being thankful for it
you mean like causing a recession and demanding a bailout and insisting on free market economic reforms for everyone else insisting that national healthcare can not work?
>>
>>71612668
all black people are niggers dont give me that there are two types of black people shit
>>
>>71612877

>I have never met a single black person in my life

Thanks for sharing.
>>
>>71613091
how ironic
>>
Why do neckbeards hate black people so much?
>>
>>71613259
they always see them banging hot white women and are jealous
>>
>>71613234

Like 40% of my coworkers are black and I live in a town with a large black population. Yeah, there are a lot of dumb blacks out there with what you might call "nigger" behavior, but there are plenty of intelligent and civilized black people as well. I've also come across plenty of dumb aggressive white people. The main common threads I've seen are education and income. Poor areas have higher concentrations of moronic assholes, of all races.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.