[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's the best cartoon show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: tomanjerry.jpg (102 KB, 1198x853) Image search: [Google]
tomanjerry.jpg
102 KB, 1198x853
what's the best cartoon show?
>>
>>71610990
Pic related, obviously
>>
spongebob
>>
File: bugs.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
bugs.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>71610990
Eh, what's up doc?
>>
Tom & Jerry.
>>
File: lRd7PTS.gif (2 MB, 176x144) Image search: [Google]
lRd7PTS.gif
2 MB, 176x144
Tom and Jerry is a classic. Such a good show. But I think the early seasons of spongebob are just too funny.
>>
Tom & Jerry is boring, every episode is exactly the same. And Jerry is an asshole.
>>
King of the Hill is the most consistently great show of all time.
>>
File: pour up.jpg (87 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
pour up.jpg
87 KB, 720x576
literally nothing compares to this revolutionary cartoon kino
>>
>>71610990
>>71611611
These 2 got me into classical music and opera so fucking hard, man I never missed an episode when I got home after school. Wished they would still run them in my country.
>>
>>71614520
Exactly cartoons used to use classical music. What the fuck happened?
>>
>>71614763
Why bother putting effort into it when they will get more money making shit in flash
>>
>>71613409
This is also one of my favorite animated shows ever.

All of my friends hate it. Absolutely nothing in common with anyone I hang out with.

... ... That's a clean burning hell, I tell you h'what!
>>
Family Guy
>>
>>71610990
Tom and Jerry is a sick show for sick fucks. Tom gets guillotined, permanently scarring the minds of every young viewer. Tom also dies or something and is racing to get Jerry to sign the letter to get him forgiven so he can go to heaven (you know the one I mean with the clock)... And they both suciide on train tracks.

>>71613460
I hate Bug's Bunny because Elmer Fudd never manages to shoot him.
>>
>waiting for Steven Universe SJWs to show up
>ready to point out that Rebecca Sugar fucks niggers

I've got you covered, /tv/
>>
>>71614955
Its still easily the best of modern cartoons
>>
>>71614925
It would be nice if they tried to put a little culture back into our childrens shows.
>>
File: SamuraiJack.png (169 KB, 430x245) Image search: [Google]
SamuraiJack.png
169 KB, 430x245
>>
>>71614955
I've never been on/co/ is it bad on there?
>>
>>71614955

Never heard of it, so yea it must be SJW shit
>>
>>71615008
GOTTA GET BACK
>>
>>71614955
>SJWs
All I know from that show is that there's a black looking character that is chubby and some girl in Tumblr made a fan art of her but with a slim body. Apparently that fandom harassed the girl and kept telling her to kill herself.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.