[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marco Polo Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 480x320
Master Polo, I'm KHAN

What do you guys think of Marco Polo season 2 so far?
>>
On episode 7 and loving it.

twice the show GoT is, blows it out of the water desu
>>
>>71610791
I hope it gets a 3rd season. There seems to be a huge lack of hype for this.
>>
I've watched the first four episodes. So far it seems like there has been less Marco Polo and more Kublai Khan and court stuff which is nice.
>>
>>71610712
I dropped it a few episodes in. The princess appearing suddenly and knowing literally everything, along with blind man's ex poppin up, and the ugly chinks, I couldnt stand it anymore. But i really liked the part where you learn more about the Khan. And the whole getting a stable boy to fuck her made no sense. Why not wait for conformation of his death, and then do it?
>>
>>71611043

Because the prince was shooting blanks beforehand anyway.
>>
>>71610712
I'm on episode 4 so far and it's good. Less Marco and more KUBLAI. I swear, I've seen Kaidu before too.
>>
>>71611076
Doesnt he have >>71611076
other wives though? someone must have noticed
>>
I watched four episodes of the first season and I really couldn't get into the show.

I don't know why, but I could care less about asian stuff like this, just doesn't interest me at all.
>>
File: 1432524560828[1].jpg (247 KB, 1502x776) Image search: [Google]
1432524560828[1].jpg
247 KB, 1502x776
>>71611085
>>
>>71611168
FUCKING KNEW IT.

>>71611119
No he doesn't. Only one wife, though that doesn't stop him from banging chicks on the side. But Jinggim is kind of a pussy so he won't be doing that. I mean, for fuckssake, he's not even the true son of Kublai.
>>
>>71611208
he has 4 wives dude. look it up

>>71611127
if u can get past the ugly chinks with moles and fucked up faces its pretty good
>>
>>71611238
4 wives in real life or in the show?
>>
>>71611297
i might be wrong but I think it mentions hes had a wife since 17, and that the fake princess is his 4th.
>>
>>71611324
I don't recall this at all. But why would they make such a big deal about the fake princess giving him an heir for the big khan vote if he had 3 other wives?
>>
>>71611366
It might be because she has the best blood (to them)? Im not actually sure
>>
>>71611387
See, she's the last survivor of a tribe that was wiped out. So there's no point in marrying her aside from her status as a princess to a murdered people.
>>
>its a jingim gets cucked episode
>>
>>71611505
poor guy.

Also: Is the chinese whore who was bug mans sister suppose to be hot in China?
>>
>christian pope depicted as corrupt, manipulative and expansionist

wowwww
>>
>>71611705
Because they were
>>
>>71611366
>But why would they make such a big deal about the fake princess giving him an heir for the big khan vote if he had 3 other wives?

Because he failed to produce a heir with the three previous wives and the culture dictates it must be the fault of the women, not the might son of the Khan. And they desperately needed an heir so Kublai doesn't look weak in the issued challenge of his rule when his son can't produce an heir of his own despite having several wives. There's no contraception, bitches ought to be popping out babies like Khan wrecks his enemies.
>>
Love the show, feels like few others know about it though, didn't even know the second season was out till I saw this thread.
>>
>>71611705

I know right, I wasn't expecting such historical accuracy after how much liberties the show takes on Polo's life.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.