[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this any good ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: homeland-14.jpg (765 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
homeland-14.jpg
765 KB, 1600x900
Was this any good ?
>>
>>71609315
Takes a shit after the 2nd season. Just watch seaons 1 and 2 and then pretend that was the end of the show.
>>
>>71609435
>Seasons 1-3
There I fixed it for you.

The main story ends after Season 3 op
>>
>>71609435

Season 1 is incredible. Seasons 2 and 3 are shit. Seasons 4 and 5 are better, but a bit different, more like 24.
>>
>>71609547

The best way to watch Homeland is to pretend Brody blew himself up at the end of S1, but already managed to get Carrie pregnant, then skip to S4.
>>
It is, it's just not that great honestly. I watched last season live, and I gave up on it on the second to last episode. Don't even know why, I just lost all interest in watching the finale. I can't find a reason to care about the characters / show anymore.
>>
>>71609619

Is it worth watching if you already had it spoiled and know whether or not he has turned ?
>>
>>71609732

I'm a sucker for operator/military intelligence stuff and Homeland has that in spades. Though I kind of agree that the show doesn't exactly have a direction anymore.
>>
>>71609748

Yes, it's still really exciting to see it play out.
>>
File: 24-homeland.jpg (142 KB, 645x400) Image search: [Google]
24-homeland.jpg
142 KB, 645x400
CROSSOVER WHEN
>>
>>71611251

>ywn see Jack fuck the crazy out of Carrie
>>
Why was Carrie's baby so ugly? Did she drink during the pregnancy.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.