[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit, Robert Redford is still alive?!?!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 671019761297655468[1].jpg (28 KB, 636x389) Image search: [Google]
671019761297655468[1].jpg
28 KB, 636x389
Holy shit, Robert Redford is still alive?!?!
>>
>stars in capeshit

Well "alive" is debatable...
>>
File: robertredford.gif (3 MB, 354x163) Image search: [Google]
robertredford.gif
3 MB, 354x163
>>71608451
>>
File: The_Conspirator_Poster.jpg (58 KB, 300x445) Image search: [Google]
The_Conspirator_Poster.jpg
58 KB, 300x445
This liberal faggot and his shitty flicks have been dead to me for years.
>>
>>71608451
Just a kid dancing in the sun
>>
>>71608451
my ex gf told me he had a thing for robert redford.

she was jb with daddy issues.

ruined the movie for me
>>
>>71608451
he died right after filming you dumbasses
>>
>>71608634
if you try to avoid liberal filmmakers, then all you're going to be able to watch are those atlas shrugged movies.
>>
I saw that faggot in his shitty movie A walk in the Woods. Terrible, terrible movie based on a very funny book.
>>
>>71608451
He was pretty good in All is Lost. It was like Cast Away, but in the ocean and with no Wilson.
>>
>>71610306
I also liked that book, but I didn't completely hate the movie. The only part I really hated was Kristen Schaal.
>>
>>71609807
being picky with films is the mark of a true idiot. The only people that even like atlas shrugged are just the most deluded. Mighty as well watch God is not dead.
>>
>>71610306
Just bought this at the airport b/c layover and heard Bill Bryson is good. Absolutely was not disappointed. I had *several* legitimate belly laughs while waiting at my gate. It was a really delightful book.
>>
>>71608451
But with Paul Newman dead, is Robert Redford really "alive" anymore?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.