[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck happened? Why is this fucking movie so bad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: lost1.jpg (175 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
lost1.jpg
175 KB, 1024x768
What the fuck happened?

Why is this fucking movie so bad?

I still love it though. One of my guilty pleasures.
>>
>>71606842
I played the heck out of that side-scroller.
>>
>>71606842
As a kid I always wondered why Ian Malcom's daughter was black.
>>
File: 1465263796791.jpg (59 KB, 655x527) Image search: [Google]
1465263796791.jpg
59 KB, 655x527
>all the predators are in the center of the island
>all the herbivores are on the outskirts

How does that make any sense?
>>
This movie was half-assed dogshit.
>>
>>71607101

Apperently, They decided to merge two characters from the book. One was Ian's daughter, and the other some black kid.

Why? I dont know. But she sucks.
>>
>>71606842
JP1>3>4>2
Just like Indiana Jones.
>>
>>71607165
That's the third one broskievsky
>>
>>71606842

Why the fuck did they choose Ian as the lead, instead of Grant?

They even shoehorn the kids from JP1 in there, but Ian never really had any bonding experience with them like Grant.
>>
>>71607212
even as a kid I knew beating up velociraptors with gym moves was bullshit

the only good or funny part was then the t-rex ate that doggo and drank from that kid's pool
>>
>>71607372
And that's the only time a human kills a dinosaur in any of the original trilogy
>>
>>71607101
jews
>>
>>71607187
>>71607212
>>71606842

Reminder: the book was literally forced upon Crichton by execs, so it was bound to be shit. I read both JP and LWJP books in the 90s and its clear the second one is garbage

Secondly, the tone and cinematography changed heavily. It went from that "magical gone wrong but hero saves the day" vibe, to gritty war is hell with nothing but death and destruction.
>>
File: jeff_goldblum_opening_shot.png (376 KB, 620x333) Image search: [Google]
jeff_goldblum_opening_shot.png
376 KB, 620x333
>>71607372

You didnt think this was funny anon?

Im not even being a smartass. I thought it was.
>>
>>71607496
>>
Jurassic Park 3 was pretty shit but I did enjoy the T-rex and Spinosaurus fight

too bad Jeff Goldblum wasnt in it
>>
>>71607242
thats some really shit taste 3 is pretty bad and 4 is one of the worst pieces of shit imaginable
>>
>>71607701

JP3 had a lot of potential, but they fucking ruined it with the rescuing kid shit.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.