[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: evolution-of-Jason-Momoa.jpg (146 KB, 600x277) Image search: [Google]
evolution-of-Jason-Momoa.jpg
146 KB, 600x277
What went right?
>>
He already had a pretty good body
Add movie moneys to that and you'll get a long way

If only he could improve his acting like that..
>>
put the dreadlock version 300 pics to left imho
>>
>>71606382
>money = a good body
?????????
>>
>>71606464
>Need to get in shape for a movie
>Get all the time you need because you don't have to do a shitty job
>Got money to hire a professional trainer
>Money for the roids

Are you really this dense, m8?
>>
>>71606874
>can't spare an hour or two a day to work out properly
>needing a "trainer"

Roids aren't that expensive either
>>
>>71606464
>>71606874

More accurately, if he doesn't maintain his body and use roids, he will lose money on the roles he doesn't get, and younger/desperate/more roided actors will get them instead.

When you have no talent you need to stay ahead of the game, it's true for men and women in this industry.

I work with competitive body builders at one of my jobs, they aren't rich, they don't have any personal trainers, they just do roids and work out every single day. Its not about having or not having a shitty job, because these guys have multiple. It's not about having money, because these guys have no money.
>>
Meme actor playing a meme character from a meme show. He's the guy that's gonna be attending cons till he's old dead milking that one role.
>>
I always wanted to be fucked by him.
>>
Hawaiian Chris Hemsworth.
>>
File: overeem.jpg (95 KB, 817x289) Image search: [Google]
overeem.jpg
95 KB, 817x289
>>71606308

pathetic. that's nothing on mah boi overeem brahs
>>
>>71607352

>horse meat and roids

will i bulk up like this bros?
>>
>>71607352
>i'm clean, i swear guys!
>>
File: MONS_1680.png (112 KB, 512x320) Image search: [Google]
MONS_1680.png
112 KB, 512x320
>>71606308
hes gets more and more irrelevant

Good night sweet aryan prince aquaman
>>
File: aquaman2poster-608x859.jpg (113 KB, 608x859) Image search: [Google]
aquaman2poster-608x859.jpg
113 KB, 608x859
>>71608270

>tfw this will never happen
>>
>>71608270

No blondes allowed on the Justice League, and no, highlights don't fucking count.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.