[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Incompetent Naive Pussies: The Movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8
File: maxresdefault.jpg (107 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
107 KB, 1920x1080
>Incompetent Naive Pussies: The Movie
>>
>shit puke fuck shit: The Thread
>>
>>71601960
S H A Z B O T
H
A
Z
B
O
T
>>
>Pussies
you'll be a total Rambo in this situation, wouldn't you?
>>
File: greenroom-movie-review.jpg (253 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
greenroom-movie-review.jpg
253 KB, 1200x800
>>71601960
>WHAT? THEY ARE STILL ALIVE? THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD WEEKS AGO!
>>
>>71602101
I wouldn't fucking stick my arm out a door to give the bad guys a gun lmao.
I wouldn't LMAO NOPE at the dog attacking a friend, like nigger you have weapons and it is predisposed, just fucking stab or bash it.
>>
>>71601960
>EMILY?
>>
>>71602163
I think we'd like to think we wouldn't had the gun over, but when someone who sounds reasonable suddenly appears and proposes a truce for the exchange of a gun that isn't yours, and you're just some early-20s schmuck apart of a travelling band who's in way over their head, you would hand the gun over.
>>
File: 1467368379856.jpg (268 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1467368379856.jpg
268 KB, 1366x768
Whats your desert island band /tv/?
>>
>it's an "Anon thinks he'd act more rationally and effectively than a horror movie character" episode
Ugh, I hate these
>>
>>71602375
He's literally threatened them at that point and you don't gain any leverage in that situation. You are literally giving away a real tangible asset for a strangers word and not even their word for freedom. I don't see how a real human could even consider it for more than a split second before realizing they have NOTHING to gain by doing that. AND THEN BY DOING IT IN THE MOST IDIOTIC UNSAFE MANNER POSSIBLE?
>>
>>71601960
really, the only dumb thing they did in the whole film was hand the gun over, and Picard made a very good argument for it.
>>
>>71601960
Imogen Poots was hot in this though.
>>
Darcy didn't make a reasonable case at all as to why it would be beneficial for them to give him the gun, and I'd like to remind everyone that if it wasn't for microphone feedback a single dog could have killed all 5 of them because of how cowardly and stupid they were.
>>
>>71602117
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQlzzV80y8E
>>
>>71602117
These Nazis should have taken care of these kids easily.
>>
>the guy that killed the girl and started all of this got away scott free
>>
>>71602426
The Gerogerigegege and Cannibal Corpse
>>
>>71602602

What's wrong with this? Everyone of them except Reece was shown to be an inept pussy, not ever film character has to be the fucking ubermensch.
>>
>>71602827
Also this, both sides were heavily incompetent. I thought the red laces were gonna be bad mofos after the stabbing scene, but 90% of their screentime was "GO GET DARCY, NO DON'T TELL DARCY, OK DANIEL HAVE A NICE CHAT".
>>
>>71603002
He.Stuck.His.Arm.Out.A.Door.Blind.To.Give.Away.A.Weapon.
>>
>>71603002
So you think its fairly reasonable to think 1 dog vs 5 humans is gonna end with all the humans dead?
>>
>>71602475
They wouldn't gain leverage giving away the gun but they didn't want that kind of leverage. They were uncomfortable with the gun in the first place (they argued over who should hold it) and they knew its presence in the situation only escalated the neo-nazis' suspicion of them. In their mind: remove the gun and you pose no threat to the people behind the door, ergo you are free to leave. It was only at that point when his arm was cut to shit did they realise that the neo-nazis had no intention of letting them go, at which point the film took a far more serious turn. I thought it was a pretty clever device and handled in such a way where their actions were believable and facilitated for an instantaneous escalation of stakes, a "logical" move from the characters and a brilliant piece of storytelling, though you're free to disagree.
>>
>>71603221
>In their mind: remove the gun and you pose no threat to the people behind the door, ergo you are free to leave
This is completely retarded. First of all, they were detained LONG BEFORE they posed a threat, they were physically corralled into the room for TRYING TO CONTACT AUTHORITIES. Their phones were stolen, they were threatened by the very man outside the door, THE MAN WHO THREATENED TO STAGE THE ENTIRE SCENE AS THEIR HOSTAGE SITUATION. I'm actually having a hard time believing that actual humans could think this is reasonable thought processes and realistic ways to act. There is literally zero critical thinking going into your guys' perception of the situation. Literally within the first 15 minutes if not outright, it is clear they have seen a murder committed by a member of what is essentially a gang, in their own remote hideout. How can you be so non-chalant and outright stupidly naive to even listen to Darcy, as soon as he mentions kicking down the door and shooting, the only options are to kill or die.
>>
>>71603504
>literally zero critical thinking going into your guys' perception of the situation
notice what I said earlier
>you're just some early-20s schmuck apart of a travelling band who's in way over their head

They wrestled a man to the ground, broke his arm and stole his firearm. Because they're big dick borderline teenagers they think that's enough to intimidate the nazis. You can tell this by the way they're acting, they believe they have control over the situation. They believe in this situation they are the ones who pose the threat, and that the reason this kindly (relative to the people they had dealt with before) bar owner wanted the gun was to suppress the tension because he didn't want more dead bodies on his hands, and certainly didn't want to risk his own life. At this point in the story Darcy was creating the illusion as though he wasn't trying to kill them, he didn't threaten them with violence at this point. Also at this point in the story the band have literally no idea that the bar owner is affiliated with a gang, this was the scene that introduced the red(?) laces to the band. At this point in the story it wasn't kill or be killed, it was this sequence that introduced that idea to the leads. I'm not trying to argue that their actions weren't retarded, but it was an intense situation and they were portrayed as the type of characters to act this way, and given their situation I wouldn't put it past myself to act similarly. People who say otherwise are taking what happens next in the story and using hindsight to their advantage.
>>
Like you would have done anything different in that situation. There's not a whole lot of options when you're trapped in a room surrounded by murderers.
>>
>be a struggling punk band
>nice nazis guys hook u up with a well paying gig
>sing a song telling the nice nazis to fuck off

why are leftist cucks so ingrateful?
>>
>>71601960
It's really funny watching people shit on this movie because the characters didn't do the right things.
>>
>>71602426
can't decide
>>
File: It Follows.jpg (601 KB, 2534x1061) Image search: [Google]
It Follows.jpg
601 KB, 2534x1061
>>71604656
It's the same story with every horror movie that comes out. Pure autism.
>>
>>71602885
he OD'd in the end, bruh
>>
>>71601960
this

what a bunch of fucking retarded millennial faggots.
>>
File: qt.jpg (447 KB, 2880x1620) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
447 KB, 2880x1620
Would you shave your head for her /tv/?
>>
>>71601960
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USvMWm-ZqvQ
>>
>>71601960
more like

Cry baby faggot millennials: the movie
>>
File: Fugazi.png (418 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
Fugazi.png
418 KB, 500x484
>>71602426
Fugazi of course
>>
>>71602426

Vans or docs /tv/?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpRK1t-30L0
>>
>>71607373

Dat acne. kek
>>
File: fellowkids.jpg (88 KB, 900x720) Image search: [Google]
fellowkids.jpg
88 KB, 900x720
>>71607305
Vans pham, been buying them for 10 years now
>>
>>71603504
The gun does nothing for them, none of them really know how to use it, they have five bullets and they know the skinheads also have guns and more than five people.

They do NOT want to escalate the situation into a shootout as it is assuring their death in their minds and they are scared shitless.

Knowing all this, they try to exchange the gun for something valuable as the gun is literally useless to them at that point.

Then things go bad, as they were very suspicious it would, and they have to improvise from there.
>>
>>71607373

>I shitpost with this guy
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.