[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 688x629) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 688x629
JUST
>>
>>71598797
if his hairline wasn't so high you would have never made this post
>>
File: 1462537987607.jpg (68 KB, 600x590) Image search: [Google]
1462537987607.jpg
68 KB, 600x590
>>71598797
>began his life as a professional skater before he was even old enough to drive
>slowly diminished into irrelevance with each bit-role-in-a-Kevin-Smith-movie he did

I know this thread/post will trigger the austrian anti-justo poster but this guy's life really did turn shitty
>>
>>71598797
I am 22 and my hair is getting like that ;_;
>>
>>71598852
if had a great head of hair you wouldnt think he was doing so bad, just a d-list actor who made a little living, but because no hair it's "shitty"
>>
>>71598841
Hes been doing alvin and the chipmunks films for how long now?
His life is a mess and he's clinging on to his acting career
>>
My Name is Earl is still GOAT.

Even if he's a degenerate scientologist.
>>
>>71598797
Whoa, and to think he could've became an old skateboarder, instead of an old scientologist.
>>
>tfw the camerawork on this is better than any movie he's done since

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyAT-Lw0eZI

>>71598920
Nah man, I just think he would have been happier and had an easier life if he stuck to skating and running his skate company.

His acting career is lackluster at best, except for his stuff on My Name is Earl
>>
>>71598967
how many lanky white male skaters over the age of 23 does the general public tolerate BESIDES tony hawk? Let alone AFTER 23?

he had no choice, he must have thought he'd get some good offers if he just kept fuckin' with kevin smith..
>>
>>71599065
>how many lanky white male skaters over the age of 23 does the general public tolerate BESIDES tony hawk? Let alone AFTER 23?
Speaking as someone who's barely familiar with skateboarding (amateur and semi-pro), skaters usually do burn out early like you mentioned, but they fall back on sponsorships/endorsements or they start their own company.

Jason Lee started his own skate company in the early 90's, he should've just stuck with that. He probably would've never gotten roped into Scientology if he stuck to skating, come to think of it.

posting more famous actor skatekino:
https://youtu.be/WGYGhAPlsVM?t=3m12s
>>
>>71599216
He still does Stereo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYNLE5OrG0o
>>
>>71599296
>that little manual he does right before 2:00

Fuck, he's still got it
>>
>>71598797
Thats fairly normal for a 46 year old
>>
>>71598867
Kys
>>
>>71598797
Is he going to be in Mallrats 2
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.