[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people are upset at the idea of Ghostbusters performing well
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: memebusters.jpg (102 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
memebusters.jpg
102 KB, 1200x675
>people are upset at the idea of Ghostbusters performing well at the box office

It doesn't look funny and I don't want to see it, but what's the problem with someone else enjoying it? I don't need to have my taste in film validated by sales figures.
>>
>>71598717

because if its a success it will spawn another 2 movies and Ghostbusters will be raped to death.

retard.
>>
If it makes money were just going to get a sequel and more of these shitty remakes
>>
>>71598826
>>71599561

how does this affect you in any way
>>
>>71600140
Because the makers and stars of movie use every opportunity to shit talk the fans of the original movie and call them pathetic morons while at the same time expecting them to pay for this one. This bombing hard and fast would prove a point.
>>
>>71600140

Because I'd rather see Hollywood making movies I care about than the smattering of 80s remakes that will happening if gb succeeds
>>
>>71598717
the more people pay to see movies like this, more shitty, low effort reboots/sequels will get made
>>
>>71600245
Let's imagine what would come next.

E.T. remake
Ferris Bueller's Day Off sequel
Beverly Hills Cop soft reboot
>>
>>71600199
>muh delusional persecution c8m9lex
>>
File: 123453851274.jpg (46 KB, 999x924) Image search: [Google]
123453851274.jpg
46 KB, 999x924
>>71598717
>does well
>others see it performs well
>they copy it and now we're getting shit like henrietta jones and Citizen Shaniqua
Not to mention it's a soulless cash grab, if you were interested in the quality or actually enjoyed films AT ALL, this affects you in a multitude of ways.

It would just keep getting worse and bad things should not do well, or they will inevitably spawn even shittier things.

Are you 5 that you need this kind of shit explained to you.
>>
>>71600380
>delusional persecution

Make no mistake that at the end of the day this is not a serious issue, but you can't pretend for a second they haven't actually said these things.
>>
>>71598717
>but what's the problem with someone else enjoying it?

Because even those tumblrina and faggy nu-male types who go to see it solely because their retarded SJW mentality compels them to will still claim it's the best thing ever, even though deep down inside they actually think it's absolute shite.

And shit like that will lead to more shit like this.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.