[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>likes all MCU movies >likes the force awakens >hates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 9dc.png (313 KB, 701x394) Image search: [Google]
9dc.png
313 KB, 701x394
>likes all MCU movies
>likes the force awakens
>hates DC movies

how much are disney paying him?
>>
>>71595019
He didn't like civil war, he also liked Rises.
Why is it always that people who disagree with you are getting paid, though? Are you that much of a stupid egotistical cunt?
>>
>>71595674
This
>>
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 500x492
>>71595019
>>
>>71595674
In the Force Awakens review they literally slip up and start talking about the money that Disney pays them.

Seriously, watch it again. I don't understand how they could still have fans after than.
>>
>>71595889
autism
>>
>>71595889
>I pretend jokes are reality to substantiate the narrative I've created for a group of Internet personalities
Kill yourself
>>
>>71595968
My autism allows me to catch details that less aware people might miss.

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who can puts the clues together and see through their shilling.
>>
>>71595889
>they literally slip up and start talking about the money that Disney pays them.
>What is a joke?
>>
>>71595674
THIS
>>71595889
>>71596044
If you didn't understand they were joking you need to drink some bleach.
>>
>>71595019
Who is this?
>>
>liked Independence day 2 more than 1
>>
>>71595889
THAT WAS A JOKE! HELLO? WHY DO PEOPLE TAKE JOKES SERIOUS?
>>
>>71595889
You think Disney, one of the largest and most powerful companies in the world promotes their newest high budget mainstream hit by paying two middle aged failed filmmakers from wisconson who average 100-400k views on their youtube review show to say that they kind of enjoyed the film on a superficial level

>>71596044
No your autism allows you to missinturprate Mike and Jay making a joke about a ridiculous concept that some dumber fans believe as an admission of paid positive reviews.
>>
>>71595019
>loved The Dark Knight Rises
>thought Thor and Thor: The Dark World were dumb schlock
>thought Captain America: Civil War was mediocre
>"WHY DOES MIKE LOVE ALL MARVEL MOVIES AND HATE ALL DC MOVIES?! I BET DISNEY IS PAYING HIM!"
I hate what this board has become. Over the last year this board has been consumed by company wars bullshit and now I can no longer tell who is baiting and who is genuine.
>>
>>71596220
>>71596159
>>71596085
You stupid faggots. Of course he knows it was a joke. Why are you falling for such low level trolling? Fucking idiots.
>>
>>71596255
Capeshitters are so dumb it's hard to tell when they're trolling. Keep in mind that these idiots will make "DISNEY IS PAYING OFF REVIEWERS" threads and when you ask for a shred of proof they'll respond with "HELLO DISNEY SHILL"
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.