[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That room wasn't even green.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: gr_web.jpg (248 KB, 800x1185) Image search: [Google]
gr_web.jpg
248 KB, 800x1185
That room wasn't even green.
>>
>>71594974
This was a massive let down. It was only ok, totally forgettable. The witch was good though.
>>
>>71595330
Yeah, way to overhyped and run out of steam for the last act. The blonde skingirl was cute at least
>>
Murder Party>>Green Room>>>>>>>>>Blue Ruin
>>
>>71595330
>>71595441
Well, that's some very generic unspecific criticism you got there.
>>
>>71595829
Uninteresting characters, shock value moments of violence that didn't contribute to story or character development, bland ending, motivational speech followed by a master plan whereas the previous plan was just wander outside and hope for the best, villains are 3 dimensional (literally nazis)

But the acting and music were very good, overall the film wasn't bad just over hyped
>>
So what's your desert island band, /tv/?
>>
>>71596207
If I'm perfectly honest..
Death In June

Great film btw, everything it needed to be.
>>
>>71595829
for a generic unspecific FLICK
>>
>>71595330
I liked it, but I haven't seen anyone hype it up and had never heard of it until a couple days ago. I don't know why you're comparing it to The Witch, they're nothing alike.
>>
>>71597335
>never heard of it until a couple days ago
It's been hyped up big time on /tv/ there have loads of threads about it on /tv/ even a fe days ago there was a 'best of the year so far' thread and plenty of people had Green room on their list.

I'm comparing it to the Witch because the Witch was similarly hyped on /tv/ with loads of threads and positive reviews from people here, it was mentioned with Green Room as 'best of the year so far'
>>
File: 1395989304226.jpg (167 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1395989304226.jpg
167 KB, 500x500
>mfw /tv/ tricked me into watching another 5/10 movie

You're lucky Imogen Poots was a qt
>>
the acting confused me, its like half of the characters werent even trying to act ,

also the reasoning of what to do from both parties was randy as fuck
>>
>>71597485
Well I watched it after watching Batman vs Superman, so anything would seem like a masterpiece compared to that.
>>
>>71597819
I'm being a bit harsh on it because I was expecting too much I think. Green Room is much, much better than BvS, BvS was properly shit.
>>
It wasn't any kind of masterpiece but I love indie horror/thrillers so I enjoyed it. 7/10.
>>
File: 2-Blue-Ruin.jpg (300 KB, 600x886) Image search: [Google]
2-Blue-Ruin.jpg
300 KB, 600x886
That ruin wasn't even blue
>>
>>71594974
I watched this last night and I enjoyed it a lot. It was pretty good for what it was trying to accomplish. The only thing I didn't really like was some character choices, especially on the bad guy's side.
>>
File: 1118full-alia-shawkat.jpg (299 KB, 1118x628) Image search: [Google]
1118full-alia-shawkat.jpg
299 KB, 1118x628
>>71595441
>blond girl was cute
>not Maeby
>>
I rewatched it today. Everything adds up nicely. The dude in the beginning when interviewed saying he won't live to be 70, the other dude getting painted while sleeping foreshadowing his sharpie face camo later on, mohawk dude vacuuming his flat because he expects his brother and the girl to visit, many nice little touches..
>>
>>71598245
she was annoying as hell
it was understandable of course
but man, I couldn't wait for her to die
which I actually kind of feel bad for
>>
Looks green to me.
>>
>>71598245
FUUUUG
>>
>>71594974
Green rooms are never green, that's their original purpose. The quicklime lights were green tinged, so actor's eyes would often become color exhausted. To counterract the effects, they would paint the break room red or brown so that their eyes could re-adjust.
>>
>>71598245
Dogfaced bitch
>>
>>71598339
I though the mma, wrestling, "I totally know what to do" guy was way more annoying.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.