[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what if ghostbusters (2016) is actually good? Will /tv/ change
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: e20.png (75 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
e20.png
75 KB, 600x600
what if ghostbusters (2016) is actually good?
Will /tv/ change their mind and admit they were wrong?
>>
I plan to flood it with 10s on IMDB to annoy all the neckbeards on 4chin anyway :^)
>>
who cares

it was just an old dorky comedy from the 80s or w/e

nothing special
>>
How could it be good? The original was terrible. It was already a SJW movie except they replaced the Jews with girls. Same diff
>>
only /v/ plebs are upset abou it
>>
>>71594045

They still cannot admit that The Dark Knight Rises was great.
>>
What if OP wasn't actually a faggot?
>>
>>71594183

Not a lot of difference since women are the Jews of the World.
>>
>>71594301
Is that a reference to Spring?
>>
>>71594045
Yeah because that totally happened for Star Wars and Mad Max.
>>
>>71594045

But It won't be anon if it was any good then Sony wouldn't be pulling this nonsense. They know it's going to flop and are just laying the groundwork to cover their collective asses when it does. From what I was reading this was the special pet project of the former exec (((Amy Pascal))) who has since cashed out and moved on.
>>
>>71594356

Spring?
>>
>>71594045
It doesn't even matter whether the movie is good or not at this point. More than any movie, people will convince themselves that it is good or that it is bad depending on their agenda. A majority will take the movie for what it is but sadly it's not the people who will have a platform to discuss it.
>>
File: 1465831767611.jpg (8 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
1465831767611.jpg
8 KB, 180x180
>>71594045
No but they will change their minds if everyone thinks it's bad. They'll start praising it.
>>
>>71594508

Don't worry Buzzfeed and Vox already have a hundred clickbait articles ready and waiting to tell you why you're a racist misogynist if you don't see a midnight showing opening night.
>>
>>71594045
>Will /tv/ change their mind and admit they were wrong?
But I'm completely right when I say I have no interest in seeing it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.