[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Major BvS flaw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
This fämälämäoperator in BvS is wearing his Shure in ear monitors improperly.

-cable not correctly molded behind ear
-foam not squeezed in ear, would get hot in the desert and sweat

Its all in the details.
>>
>>71593616
BAKA DESU SENPAI
>>
>>71593616
>major
You meant only.
>>
>>71594169
why did they shave luthor's head?
>>
>>71594255
See prison and punishment segment
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Head_shaving
>>
>image.jpg
Apple was a mistake.
>>
>>71594320
it would make sense if he socialized with other prisoners, so to stop spreading diseases. but i assume he was left in solitary? no need to shave then.
>>
why was jimmy olsen using FILM in his camera? i would think newspaper journalists have all abandoned film. did he plan on mailing the film to the office? or hop in to the local film shoppee and have it developed, then scan them and email them to the newspaper for publication?
>>
>>71594382

Read the whole thing

>but may also be used as a demeaning measure

>Having the head shaved can be a punishment prescribed in law
>>
>>71594548
http://petapixel.com/2015/04/24/12-reasons-photographers-still-choose-to-shoot-film-over-digital/

Film isn't dead at a professional level.
>>
>>71594591
>can be a punishment prescribed in law
sharia law. i assume america isn't that far gone? perhaps snyder has a radical view of how the prison industry works.
>>
>>71594645
I have a theory that it's also a nod to religion, specifically monks that shave their heads. Remember that the scene before this is Lex partaking communion with the alien in the ship, some sort of ritual.
So it's a clever way to show that Lex is now officially a member of Darkseid's church.

Also there could be nods of Icarus losing his wings.

Also to show that Lex's character has evolved and the shaved head is one step closer to the comicbook Lex.
>>
>>71594255
so he can resemble the comic book "aesthetics"

i didn't even say that out loud and my mouth felt gross
>>
>>71594355

You are nearly as edgy as Zack Snyder or Linkin Park fämälämäbully
>>
>>71595139
>edgy
Zack infuses realism into his films.
Is reality edgy to you?
>>
>>71593616
>fämälämäoperator
are you literally retarded
>>
>>71595225
or a Fin
>>
>>71595187

Yes, thats why we have capekino

>>71595225

Ite a fämälämämeme
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.