[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Despondent 23 year old pencil pusher, Roger Elliot, puts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: paul_dano_a_l.jpg (39 KB, 768x433) Image search: [Google]
paul_dano_a_l.jpg
39 KB, 768x433
> Despondent 23 year old pencil pusher, Roger Elliot, puts a hit out on himself that is to be carried out in 3 months. During the remaining time, he asserts himself both in his work and personal life, his impending death ridding him of any inhibitions.
Would you watch it /tv/? Pic related is the star.
>>
let me guess. he changes his mind in the end?

i hope not.
>>
>Sony Pictures presents: #YOLO: The Movie
>>
>>71592607

You'll have to see to find out. In theaters and iMax near you.
>>
>>71592575
His role in There Will Be Blood made me realize his true talents, I sure would OP.
>>
>>71592711
wow, preordering tickets and collector's edition of dvd+blu-ray right now.
>>
>>71592575
He is... Mr. Robot
>>
>>71592774

Make sure to vote it highly on IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes too
>>
>>71592575
>Roger Elliot
More like The Supreme Gentlemen amirite? Amirite?
>>
>>71592772

Yeah there's a reason he's Classic.
>>
hate his face but love his acting
>>
>>71592575
>pencil pusher
So why do we care about him? Why is his story interesting?
Also, how does a pencil pusher have the connections to put a hit out on anyone?
Could be interesting OP but you've got to hook us from the start.
>>
>>71596126

Damn, no joke you really made me think about some shit as far as Roger's characterization and shit. I wouldn't expect such insight from 4chan.
>>
>>71592575
CLASSIC
L
A
S
S
I
C
>>
>>71596237
fuck off
>>
What's the genre? Themes? Characters?

Can't be an action movie if most of the movie is about Roger's work/personal life, or romance, or drama/thriller, unless there's some dark reason he wants to kill himself
>>
Why put a hit on yourself instead of just committing suicide? It's cheaper and you can still make it look like a tragic accident if you really want.
>>
>>71597037

Because suspension of disbelief
>>
I'd watch anything with Classic Paul Dano, tbqh
>>
>>71597037
Split personalities
>>
>>71598591
But then how would he remember setting up the hit?
>>
>>71599097

He doesn't. He only dreamed about it.
>>
>>71599217
Then how does he take it seriously enough to live every day without limits?
>>
How about Paul Dano in, "The wrong man"? Through a series of mishaps and general meek obedience, Dano's character somehow winds up in a top secret government research facility, where he's expected to show off the latest findings of a series of experiments he supposedly performed to a captivated audience. Can he keep all the plates spinning long enough to get away before someone in charge figures it out, and he spends the last few weeks of his life being tortured in a blacksite? And can he save the lab monkey he fell in love with from vivisection?
>>
>>71599522
brilliant
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.