[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that as of now Daenerys Stormborn of house Targeryan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35
File: daenerys.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
daenerys.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
Reminder that as of now Daenerys Stormborn of house Targeryan has

>8 thousand Unsullied
>50 thousand dothraki riders
>Support of Dorne
>Support of the Reach
>The bulk of the Iron Fleet
>3 Adult dragons
>two of the best political advisors in Westeros

What chances do 7 kingoms have against this?
>>
>Dickless slaves in light-armour who will have no chance against Westerosi knights

>Barbaric shit-smelling savages who will probably die at sea or from disease before they even see a fight

>Dorne, who killed Myrcella (Tyrions Niece), who are lead by a bastard woman who killed the Lord of Sunspear, to which all the other houses in Dorne were pledged to.

>The Reach. Alright this one is fair.

>100 ships was it? Euron is going to FUCK THEM UP - The Ironborn have never been successful and they won't start today

>3 "Adult" dragons. Reminder that larger dragons have been killed with siege weapons and spears in the past

>Varys has shown no great cunning, and Tyrion knows nothing of combat
>>
>>71590230
She's also immune to fire and can't be blown up by problems arising from lack of wildfire control.
>>
>>71590395
thats still 28 thousand more than the Lannister army and they have dragons
>>
Just like everything else with Daenerys, she will reach her destination and there will be no battles. She will just get everything with smugness and dragon telepathy. The show is shit I have no idea why I watch, I'm cucked by how terrible 90% of it is.
>>
File: GoT-smug-Littlefinger-500x278.gif (73 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
GoT-smug-Littlefinger-500x278.gif
73 KB, 500x278
>>71590230
>mfw GoT is about varys and littlefinger
>mfw varys v. littlefinger showdown
>>
>>71590654
When I don't watch it, I can't bitch about it to people who do.
>>
>>71590395

>tyrion knows nothing of combat

what is the battle of the blackwater?
>>
>>71590654
Name something better...i mean really...out of all the garbage this is better than most shit
>>
>>71590684

implying jon and dany won't fall in love immediately and form an alliance. who the fuck knows what littlefinger will do though. he's proven he's fucking crazy when he tried to kiss sansa and told her about his ambition to sit on the iron throne.
>>
>>71590230
Winter is here.
>>
>>71590230
Still 8k? I'm pretty sure many got fucked by the Sons of Harpy.
Also weren't there 40k Dothraki riders or was that only under's Khal Drogo control?
>>
File: image.jpg (201 KB, 2400x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201 KB, 2400x1200
>>71590230
She's going to be retarded and attack Kings Landing with 50K Lannister soldiers inside of it

While Dany will have the numbers, the Lannister soldiers will be way more coordinated and tactical than Dany's mismatched Dorne, Reach, Unsullied, and Dorthraki soldiers, and on top of that, Dany will keep her Dragons out of the battle because she won't want to invoke any memories of her father by burning buildings in a siege of Kings Landing

But it'll all be for nothing once Dany's soldiers take heavy casualties then all die when Cersei finally "burns them all" and burns the capital to the ground

I'd expect Dany and Jon to be equal to each other in strength by the end of season 7 part 1, and that's why Dany will marry him instead of fighting him and contesting his legitimacy as a Targ
>>
>Get the people of Westeros to boo her
>'Look at that you blonde bitch, they don't care for you at all. If you want to rule the place, you'll have to do it with an iron fist, just like da ebil slavers!'
>Her idealism demands she call it off
Or something along those lines
>>
>>71590230

Lmao just wait and see how useful those Dothraki are going to be vs Lanister army or trying to lay siege to Kings Landing. They will get BTFO before season 7 is up.

Not to mention Euron will fuck her ships up in a Navel battle early on. Don't be surprised if there ends up being a Blackwater callback with the remaining wildfire either

Dragons and Unsullied will be useful but barbarians on horseback with no armour or tactics will not last long in Westeros.
>>
>>71590230
Night King has probably twice a big army, ice spiders. Ice dragons to come. No chance for Queen of Cringe
>>
>>71590904
Yeah I would honestly keep the Dorthraki back in a siege and just stick with the Unsullied, Dorne, and Reach soldiers led by Randyl Tarly to coordinate the whole thing

I also would use the dragons to their full potential, but I guarantee Dany will keep them back in the siege to not look like a Mad Queen just like her father
>>
>>71590704
A war crime committed by a cowardly halfman.
>>
>>71590230
You forgot about the hundred odd thousand Tyrell soldiers.

Either way it's gonna be on for young and old next season, or they'll fuck it up royally and it will be forgotten like Breaking Bad and Dexter.
>>
>>71591028
How will the dragons even be countered? There needs to be some reason for them not to decide the fight just by showing up or it'll be pretty boring. Surely at least one will be shot down some how
>>
Dany gets the martells, and the tyrells+dragons.

Baratheon, Tully, Arryn, and Stark rally behind Jon.

Lannister is independent, until Jaime kills Cersei and chooses the North.

Dany has to choose between submission to a superior targ (and preserving the kingdom), or crashing this kingdom with no survivors. She acknowledges Jon's rule and submits, but with good terms.

Jon dies in the final battle, killing the Night's King, but not before declaring Dany as his proper heir.
>>
File: euron.jpg (106 KB, 1024x561) Image search: [Google]
euron.jpg
106 KB, 1024x561
Has everyone forgotten [spoiler[DRAGONBINDER[/spoiler]
>>
Why did the Vale side with Jon and claim him as the King in the North?
>>
File: 1451012606009.jpg (11 KB, 213x250) Image search: [Google]
1451012606009.jpg
11 KB, 213x250
>>71590230
>>
>people ACTUALLY unironically think anyone but Jon matters now

Literally was written back to life and is the heir of two of the strongest houses. Hes also the only one having done EVERYTHING right to this point.

Hes probably fucking Dany in her ass while Sansa has to watch in the corner just because he can HAHAHAHAAHHA
>>
>>71591055
Pretty sure there's no such things as war crimes in Westeros, just what your king would allow or condemn. Facing another sack, burning an invading army is cool with me.

But Tyrion also knew enough to flank the besieging ground forces through whatever the fuck the mudgates are. He might have been dead if not for the Lannister reinforcements, but he severely maimed the Stannis men before they arrived.
>>
>>71591129
They really shouldn't have, but D&D wanted a dramatic scene, and it would have looked worse (in their opinion) if the vale soldiers were just silently contemplating all the fucking treason around them like they should have been.
>>
>>71590888
The Lannisters don't have 50.000 soldiers. They lost most of their army during the war with Robb and Stannis. Highgarden and Dorne alone could easily conquer King's Landing if they wanted to without even needing Dany's help.
>>
File: ww.jpg (4 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
ww.jpg
4 KB, 300x168
>>71590230
>7 kingoms
>>
>>71590841
She had/has more than 8000 Unsullied

The deal with Kraznys was for 8000 soldiers, and she took the ones still in training too
>>
>>71591183
the only thing that comes close is violating guestright.
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 1920x1080
>>71591096
Dragons won't be countered until they fight the Night King

Dany could easily just burn the Red Keep and then take Kings Landing, but she won't because that'll look cruel and sadistic, and she wants the people to love her and not fear her like they fear Cersei, so that's why she'll hold the Dragons back and just use her larger army

So she'll use her mismatched army to fight Cersei and take massive casualties as Cersei burns the city to the ground, as there's no way her fuckhuge army would fight the Night King as is because they could actually beat him right now
>>
>>71590230
Don't forget, the slavers' gave her their ships out of fealty to her. So she probably has an even bigger fleet than just the ironborn
>>
>>71591214
Retconned this season, I forget the episode, but Jaime says the Tyrells have the second largest army in Westeros

The largest army is not the Arryns if it's not the Tyrells either, so it's gotta be the Lannisters
>>
>>71591028
Use Dothraki to pillage enemy lands and for foraging, but not in actual sieges.
>>
>>71590904
>barbarians on horseback with no armour or tactics will not last long in Westeros.
Negro do you even cavalry?

>lure opposing force into open battle
>feign retreat
>opposing force follows
>cavalry enters and decimates opposing force via charge
>>
>>71591285
This sort of scene leaked already? Haha, holy shit.
>>
>>71591364
Yeah mate the defenders are all going to charge out of their lovely fortress cities because they're all bumpkins who don't know how war works
>>
>>71591214
Yeah thats not true. Lannisters are the most powerful house in westeros
>>
>>71591393
>being THIS forgetful
>>
File: Qyburn_in_Season_4.jpg (189 KB, 715x903) Image search: [Google]
Qyburn_in_Season_4.jpg
189 KB, 715x903
Everybody is forgetting the power of Mad Science
>>
>>71591393
That screen is from a magical vision like 3 seasons ago

>>71591412
Maybe not for long. Their power is built on wealth and old daddy mentioned the mines going dry.
>>
>>71590760
Yeah I don't get that. Is there anything the book that mirrors this out of character behavior? He's been so careful and cagey up until now, what the fuck convinced him that would be a good idea? Temporary stupidity caused by lusting for Salsa punani?
>>
>>71590230
When did Dany get the support of the Reach and Randyl Tarly?
>>
>>71591364

Your an idiot

See >>71591409
>>
>>71591409
>pillage countryside and disrupt trade
>opposing force sends infantry to deal with what they see as a petty force
>knock out this force via cavalry
>>
>>71591393
Dany's vision in the House of the Undying in season 2, obviously it's foreshadowing

All of the pieces are in place for it to happen, although imo it's retarded to think the Lannister soldiers will be that fiercely loyal to Cersei and all die attempting to kill as many of Dany's soldiers as they can after the way they acted this season, but it's D&D so whatever
>>
Meanwhile Euron Greyjoy, the Crow's Eye has:

- Fleet with a 1000 ships
- A full set of Valyrian steel armor
- Support from the Lannisters
- Support from the Hightowers
- Support from the Vale
- Has a secret army of stonemen who spread a deadly disease
- Wind magic that can fuck up dragons
- Dragonbinder that can control dragons
- Probably forged a pact with the Night's King
- He is the first storm
- and the last
- Has a big large cock

How can a little girl with a bunch of chickens can compete with the manliest man in Planetos?
>>
>>71591285
>Dragons won't be countered until they fight the Night King

Personally I think all the dragons will die before they fight the chill king, it would be a metaphor for human stupidity.
>>
>>71591412
The Lannisters needed the Tyrells to keep order in King's Landing because they lacked the manpower to do so themselves. Cercei armed the faith for that very reason, to stop the Tyrells from gaining too much influence because they were completely depending on the money and army of the Tyrells.

Wherever the Lannister army might be, it sure isn't in King's Landing, otherwise Cercei could have dealt with the sparrows much easier right from the beginning.
>>
>>71591528
What opposing forces? It's the Lannisters and an occupied Kings Landing vs Dany, Dorne, the Tyrells, and the Greyjoys, that's it, there's no one left in Westeros loyal to Cersei or the Iron Throne, the Kingdom is effectively dead
>>
>>71591444
>>71591444
I kinda want this dude to grow a new cock for Theon so he stops being a little phaggyt.
>>
File: Dragon_horn.jpg (115 KB, 1330x800) Image search: [Google]
Dragon_horn.jpg
115 KB, 1330x800
Cersi has wildfire which if the dragons will ignite if they do anything.

Also Euron might join up with Cersi since the other Greyjoys joined up with Dany and use Dragonbinder making the dragons unable to fight....
>>
>Dany learns about the army of the dead
>Smugly sends dragons to light it up
>Shit goes fubar and she loses two of her dragons to the army (one has to live to be a deus ex machina)
>Army of the dead has 2 frost dragons now
>>
>>71591593
That casting though. Not a bookfag but when he first came on screen all I got from his performance was a pudgey somewhat faggy lisping blowhard. Not this world travelled operator magician type I keep seeing described here.
>>
>>71591629
Did not watch this season? Did you not hear Jaime say the Tyrells have the SECOND most powerful army in the 7 Kingdoms?

>but Jaime was bullshitting to make the Lannisters sound stronger!

No, there is no trickery or deceit in characters in the show anymore, what Jaime said is true for the purposes of the show and that's the end of it, blame D&D for the retarded writing, they'll just say to turn off your brain because it's a TV show
>>
>>71590230
jesus she beame one ugly mtherfucker. looks like she got aids lmao
>>
>>71591121
the writers definitely have
>>
>>71591593

Euron will give his dick to Cersi against Dany & the other Greyjoys.
>>
>>71591629
>The Lannisters needed the Tyrells to keep order in King's Landing because they lacked the manpower to do so themselves

No you are wrong. They needed the Tyrells because the city was starving and the Tyrells have the most fertile lands in all of Westeros. Lannisters at the time had the largest and and possibly most disciplined army next to the Vale.
>>
>>71591712
cool
>>
File: sigh...png (34 KB, 302x278) Image search: [Google]
sigh...png
34 KB, 302x278
>yfw her death will be her dragons turning on her, and eating her
>>
>>71590230
That's only about a tenth of what Stannis the Mannis currently has, though.
You see, while everyone was wasting time on petty battles and politics, the Mannis was gathering good men for his army. He is now the leader of the biggest army on Planetos.
>>
>>71591751
>>71591838
Okay. Where is that Lannister army then? Why didn't Cercei use said Lannister army to kill the sparrows when she needed them? Why didn't they use the Lannister army to get Margery back, but instead had to wait for the Tyrell forces to arrive?
>>
>>71590230
You don't, that's why it's going to take her an entire season for her to get to Westeros
The Cersei problem WON'T be resolved
Bran or Sansa will probably die
>>
>>71591970
>varys moves between continents twice within a few episodes
>dany takes an entire season to sail across
why is this so believable? holy shit the writing is so fucking bad
>>
>>71586723
They also have the captured ships from yunkai and astapor
>>
>>71591945
Cersei never wanted to use the Lannister army to save the Tyrells originally, she was the one who got them arrested in the first place

>why didn't Kevan offer to use it then?
Kevan was a weak little beta bitch in the show

>why didn't Cersei call her army to exterminate the Sparrows after her walk of shame?
She didn't control the army after that

>Why?
D&D are not good writers, you need to accept that fact
>>
>>71591665
There is no dragonbinder in the show retard.
>>
>>71591593
Don't forget his ability to summon a kraken
>>
>>71592141
We've seen like 3 scenes with Euron, give it time
>>
Can you savages keep yourself to the general so I only have to filter one shitstain of a thread?
>>
>there will be any large scale fighting whatsoever

Danny will land and due to smug no jutsu will be able to take over everything except the north immediately.

Arya kills Cersei and Jaime retreats to Lannister territory and just stays there living as a hermit.

Melly bumps into Dany and explains to her the pressing need to fight the ice zombies.

By the time Jon comes into contact with Dany they are both on the side of humans vs ice zombies so they team up.

They defeat the Night's King, marry and strike up a new fair deal with the children of the forest and so on.
>>
>>71592304
Children of the forest are extinct, retard.
>>
File: 5678941369516.png (163 KB, 628x575) Image search: [Google]
5678941369516.png
163 KB, 628x575
>>71590684
>People still think there's going to be a happy ending when it's all over

Daily reminder Littlefinger is going to fuck both Jon and Dany in the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XxiIQeNNhQ
>>
>>71592413

>
>>
>>71592417
No important character introduced after the first episode will be alive at the end
>>
Can you savages keep yourself to the general so I only have to filter one shitstain of a thread?
>>
>>71592417

In the books Littlefinger at this point exist only to be killed by Lady Stoneheart.
>>
>>71592417
>if you think the show won't have a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention

Books on the other hand, yeah that won't have a happy ending
>>
>>71590230

Euron will warn cersei
>>
>>
>>71592417
>It's over Jon! I have the high ground!
>>
>mfw the Night's King raises an Ice Dragon
>>
>>71592417
why has he changed his accent so much?
>>
>>71590230
winter and theons uncle will wreck her chances. her 2 weak dragons will die in the fight and the big one will abandon her again to save john snow a targaryen halfling who just so happens to be the prince that was promised
>>
>>
>>71591593
>yfw Theon kills him and claims his cock for his own
>>
File: 1466402063862.png (130 KB, 534x629) Image search: [Google]
1466402063862.png
130 KB, 534x629
>>71590230
She'll have everything and you fags can do nothing to stop it.

>b-but the books
>>
Gendry will stop her.
>>
>>71591121
Oh hey it's that guy who's fuck all.
>>
File: image.png (18 KB, 219x236) Image search: [Google]
image.png
18 KB, 219x236
>>71592580
>implying the books will actually end
He thinks the next books will ever be finished
>>
>>71591593
I haven't read the books, but the way you guys are hyping this nigga up, he needs a recast.
>>
>>71592785
>mfw the wall is an ice dragon that can only be awaken by the horn of joramun
>>
>>71590888
Her dragons can simply burn the whole city down to the ground, or just burn the soldiers if they have to.
>>
>>71593401

They are probably gonna to tone him down either way, even people who like him in the books say he is way too over-the-top.
>>
>>71591412
Tyrell army has like 80,000 men alone.
>>
>>71591873
Fuck, I hope this happens so much.
>>
>>71590230

she's in for a "dany gets put in her place" episode

i reckon a dragon will die.

euron will appose her and she'll be forced to engage, her cocky attitude will have her sending in the dragons because they never lose

euron says "NOW" and his ships all uncover some giant spear (possibly spears with valyrian steel heads) firing weapons and all fire into the air, killing one of the two smaller dragons.
>>
>>71592417
show has been horribly predictable and obviously just pandering to the people still watching. sansa will slit littlefinger's throat and she was in support of jon all along.
>>
>>71593488

What if the wall is only the tail?
>>
>>71593598
Yeah, this si what I fear, I have this bad feeling, and the bad feeling has revealed to be correct all the times with Shireene burning, Roose being killed, Blackfish being klled, Waif being killed in that retarded manner, and so on
>>
>>71593525
>Tyrell army has like 80,000 men alone.

Tyrells don't have a proper leader anymore and they have no real reason to follow the dragon bitch anymore. That army will dissolve.
>>
>>71593598
>"I told you not to trust me."

Bravo!
>>
>>
>>71593618
Where would the rest of it be? Underground?
>>
>>71591461
He does impulsively kiss Sansa in the Vale in the books just like in the show, but even then he has a plan figured out (has a scapegoat in the room when he kills Lysa and bribes one of the Lords of the Vale).

I don't know what the fuck they're doing to LF in the show. Even Aidan Gillen seems exasperated with how the character is being handled by D&D.
>>
>>71590654
You watch because it isn't shit, it just has certain annoyances, Danerys among them.
>>
>>71590230

I'm pretty sure she could conquer fucking Mordor at this point.
>>
>>71592826
AYE SHAPOOOSHE THATS OFFA TABLE ASWELL
>>
Can you savages please keep yourself to the general so I only have to filter one shitstain of a thread?
>>
>>71591593
I mean the Dragonbinder has to show up right? Why even introduce him if hes not gonna have an impact on shit?
>>
>>71593692
>Where would the rest of it be? Underground?

Probably in the sea I guess.
>>
>>71590395
>Dickless slaves in light-armour who will have no chance against Westerosi knights

It's light infantry very well trained in massed combat. Give them pikes and they will be great.

Historically armies like that fucked up armored knights very well.
>>
>>71593882
Litterally who
>>
>>
>>71590395
>ironborn never successful

They conquered the riverlands
>>
got a shit.
>>
>>71590654
>She will just get everything with smugness and dragon telepathy
>>
>>71590230

Next season:
>storm hits delaying and taking out some of her army
>fleet battle with Euron taking out some of her army
>lands in westeros with diminished strength
>dothraki want to have some fun after the journey and suddenly kelly c remembers that they rape, pillage and take slaves

I hope that she finally snaps and will be the big bad of the final season but I doubt the writers will go for it.
>>
Krakens > Dragons
Euron will royally fuck Daenerys' fleet up
>>
>>71590230
>50,000 dothraki riders
none of whom can kill a westerosi knight wearing plate, and none of whom can operate siege equipment or take castles.
>support of dorne
no one cares about d&d fanfiction
>the bulk of the iron fleet
since when can a fleet take land?
>3 adult dragons
they can only burn cities to the ground, they're not useful when it comes to taking cities.
>8 thousand unsullied
wildfire
>two of the best political advisors
wildfire
>support of the reach
wildfire

and d&d will have euron attack her fleet before she reaches westeros.
>>
>8 thousand Unsullied
Lightly-armed and easily killed by guerilla civilians. The Unsullied are brave at the very best.

>50 thousand dothraki riders
Mounted targets who will wither in the cold if Euron doesn't drown most of them first.

>Support of Dorne
Who knows what they'll do, the disloyal cows. There's no reason they won't shrink back to their sand once Cersei and Gregor get fucked. Plus, it was only Rhaegar who had a Dornish waifu.

>Support of the Reach
Literally Daeny's greatest ally. 100,000 troops that have waited out most of the shit that whittled most everyone else down.

>The bulk of the Iron Fleet
Only a hundred ships to Euron's pending thousand.

>3 Adult dragons
Who can be killed with ballistae and enough arrows. Don't count on all three surviving.

Tyrion is only half-competent and Varys is a rumormonger.
>>
>>71591712
It doesn't matter
D&D don't have the balls to make a polarizing ending. It will be Disney tier with everyone living happily forever after.
>>
File: image.jpg (179 KB, 800x999) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179 KB, 800x999
>>71591121
>Euron Crow's Eye
>Doesn't have a crow's eye
>>
Why is maisie such an ugly bitch?
>>
>>71594100
Why is it eating away at you, loser?
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 400x624) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 400x624
>>71594012
>implying he can actually summon krakens
>>
>>71594100
More importantly, why hasn't she gotten naked yet?
>>
File: 1466601449356.png (75 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1466601449356.png
75 KB, 250x242
>>71594100
bong genes
>>
>>71590230
Most of the major plot points for season 7 got leaked. Dany's navy gets rekt by Euron because she refused his marriage offer, she then goes north and teams up with Jon
>>
File: 1349290925959.jpg (51 KB, 800x517) Image search: [Google]
1349290925959.jpg
51 KB, 800x517
>>71590230
Winter has come.

Those Dothraki ain't worth shit lil nigga
>>
>Qyburn does some mad science and probably weaponizes Greyscale
>Dany's army is crippled by the plague
>Jorah comes to save the day after finding the cure
>>
>>71592417
he's a big guy
>>
>Dany will conquer everything in her way
>She will capture Euron and cut his cock
>Jaime will kill Cersei
>Jon will marry Danny
>Salsa will outsmart and kill Baelish
>Tyrion will end up as hand of the king
>All surviving houses will form alliance against ice zombies
>Drogon will decimate the army, Snow will kill Ice king
>stronk wymin will beat the patriarchy

You know this is exactly what will happen
>>
>>71593381
Did I say they would be finished by GRRM? Because I don't recall saying that

His wife selling the rights to his work for some other author to finish after he dies though? Yeah that's going to happen
>>
>>71590230
Let's take a step back here. Tyrion is smart but he's not one of the best anythings. He got played by varys and didn't actually accomplish anything of note politically. He sent his niece to dorne for fucks sake.
>>
>>71590230
Hated that closing shot.

Why would Dany, Varys etc just be standing still looking into the distance all dramatically? What, do they plan on doing that for the entire journey so they can look cool arriving at Kings Landing?

So stupid
>>
>>
>>71594343
Sadly... Yes.
>>
>>71593650
But they've got Tarly.
>>
>>71593381
Martin begged a Gay man to help him finish them. Even if GRRM dies Gay man will finish the series.
>>
>Attacking Westeros with Dothraki while Winter is starting

It's going to be like Napoleon in 1812 or Hitler in 1943.
>>
>>71590734
Is this all GoT fags have as an argument? Fargo and Leftovers are both vastly superior to GoT
>>
At this point im hoping Euron has pet kraken and will destroy 3/4 of her fleet
>>
>all worthless because the winter has come
>>
>>71594846
Nah the Dorthraki will do fine until Cersei roasts them all alive

Dany and her soldiers can do no wrong, the only mistake Dany will make is not using her dragons to burn the the Red Keep with Cersei inside of it
>>
>>71594284
Don't give them ideas.
>>
>>71593650
What? Olenna has been the real leader all along
>>
>>71594837
>But they've got Tarly.

That faggot is gonna get killed shamefully by a wildling bitch.
>>
I think Westeros has a chance only if they can all band together to repel the brown invaders.
>>
GRRM recently said that the north could call up around 45000 men at the start of the war of kings.

I wonder how much of those 45K men are left after everything that happend.
The red wedding and the battle of the bastards alone must have cut down that army to half as much.

>the recenlty restored north now faces a 150K army in the south + dragons and a army of the undead in the north that only gets bigger with every battle.
>they themself only have 25k with the wildlings&northmen.
>>
>>71595022

Olenna is just a low-tier manipulator, the army is not gonna follow an old woman from another house.
>>
>>71594503
His will explicitly says his works die with him
>>
File: 1427478954690.jpg (51 KB, 573x609) Image search: [Google]
1427478954690.jpg
51 KB, 573x609
>>71590230
And she's going to lose over half her forces when she runs into Euron, including most likely one of her dragons.
By the time she washes up on shore, she'll have only the plot armor characters, so she'll end up having to give up on going after the Iron Throne to help Jon in the North.
>>
>>71591593
>Support from the Lannisters, Hightowers and Vale
>Has a secret army of stonemen who spread a deadly disease
What?
>>
>>71592417

only littlefinger can save this show

Plz no more stupid plan AKA giving sansa to bolton, return to past glory proud bravosi
>>
>>71590684
you're right that CIA is the final boss.

Varys isn't in his league, however.
>>
>>71591593

He should have been an awesome credible threat, like in the books. But hes so badly cast and they left out so much of his story that he's just some stupid loser.
>>
>>71595158
hasnt euron only just started to rebuild his fleet after yaram and theon stolen much of it? considering yara/theon set sail for mareen immediately euronshould be nowhere near ready to confornt daenerys on the sea
>>
>>71592417

I've been rooting for him the entire show, he's a self made man.
>>
Here's how I think things could play out. So The Danny coalition as I call it seeks support from the north, knowing house Stark has major beef with the Lannisters. The two join forces, and any houses not committed to them starts to question their current allegiances. Meanwhile, Cersei is doing a shit job being queen and is loosing allies by the day because she's a crazy bitch. There's a battle for Kings Landing, her army isn't that impressive, most people don't want to fight for her. Danny takes the Iron Throne, and Jon remains king of the North, and Westeros, and even most of the rest of the world is united, ready to fight the army of the dead.
>>
>>71590963
and 20 good skeletons
>>
>>71595131
Lol if you think his wife won't buckle under an immense amount of pressure and a huge monetary offer to have another author finish the books, you must be underage

The only way the books don't get finished is if GRRM and his wife die together and if some faceless organization gets the rights to it, otherwise I guarantee the wife will go against the will when he dies

>but she can't do that!

It'll be her property when he bites the dust, she can do whatever the fuck she wants to do
>>
>>71595208
>cia

>final boss

I wish but probably sansa is gonna kill him next season
>>
>>71595183

Cersei will obviously be against Dany.

Hightowers hate dragons.

Littlefinger is against anyone who has too much power.

Euron is the Shrouded Lord.
>>
>>71595262
you wont talk like that next season when he atacks dany and her fleet in the narrow sea and calls up a kraken to fuck up one of her dragons.
And he then he will want to fuck cersei for her lands and army.

Dany vs the north vs lannisters&Euron's ironborn.

Euron will ofcourse get fucked hard in the end because "GURL POWER"

And in the end they all have to work together to stop the big bad ice men and the zombie army.
>>
>building 1,000 ships from scratch with medieval technology takes only a couple months

:^)
>>
>>71595388
>implying you cannot use magic to build thousands of ships in a matter of hours

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
>>
>>71595285
When he can control Dany's dragons and use them to burn her fleet to cinders, Dany will have to choose between her people or her dragons.
>>
What kind of fighting is everyone even expecting?
Tyrels and Dorne is already on Dany's side.

Starks are obviously not going to fight against Dany.

So that leaves only Lannisters as the target for Dany's attacks and they will be steamrolled easy.

And once Jon and Dany team up vs the white walkers they can marry too and unite the realm under one crown.
>>
Here's how I want it to play out;
>Dany fucks up Cersei and takes the Iron Throne
>Jon, The King in The North, Snow is getting attacked by the Nights King and calls for aid
>Dany the new queen of Westeros goes north to help fight the army of white walkers
>Dany and Jon defeat the Night King and his army but both of them die killing the Night King, Tyrion, Sandor, Arya also die in the last battle
>Littlefinger and Sansa take the Iron Throne and rule Westeros together

Here's how it will play out;
>Euon attacks Dany's fleet before it gets to Westeros, sinks a shitload of it
>Dany wins but lands with a much weaker Army
>Lays seige to Kings Landing
>Cersei realizes she is about to lose, goes completely crazy, commands all the batches of wildfyre under all the other buildings be set off, Jaime realizes she has gone mad and kills her, thus becoming both Kingslayer and Queenslayer, he then kills himself in sorrow
>Dany becomes new Queen
>The King in The North calls for aid, etc
>Dany, Tyrion and everyone goes north to help fight white walkers
>Dany and Jon defeat the Night King together and fall in love
>There is a last minute plot by Littlefinger to take the throne, but Sansa betrays him and kills him. Jon names her Queen In The North, since 'A Stark should always rule Winterfell'
>Jon and Dany are married and become the new Targ rulers of Westeros

I'm 90% sure I'm right about most of that. Not happy about it though.
>>
I don't get why Dany is so eager to invade Westeros with her army.

At this point Westeros is in disarray and Cersei is hated by all. Dany merely has to show up and most of the realm would automatically pledge for her outright.
The entire epic sweeping shots of Dany's army and her recruiting various primitives was completely unnecessary.

Not only that but the Dothraki thrive on scorched earth warfare which doesn't make sense in Westeros since Dany wants to be a just ruler.
>>
>>71595756

Arya will kill Cersei.

Makes no sense to develop her as an assassin for n+1 books/seasons only for her to kill noone of any importance and Cersei as at the top of her list.

I can see Jaime surviving everything just to meet up with Tyrion who then allows him to go back to Lannister territory.
>>
>>71593903
What? When did fucking people basically useing Greek hoplite tactics fuck up European knights?
>>
>>71595358
>Shrouded Lord
>Not that one Lannister who went missing after going to Valyria
>>
>>71590395
>Varys has shown no great cunning, and Tyrion knows nothing of combat

Varys kept Daenerys and Viserys save since they were children through Illyrio and hid that knowledge from the King and Tywin Lannister.

Tyrion defended Kings Landing having never fought a battle before. Great military commander.

Are you dumb?
>>
>>71594868
Leftovers?
>>
>>71595964

Tyrion literally lucked out because wildfire was available and that chain was conveniently there.

The whole thing was contrived so he'd appear competent and everyone else involved was basically an idiot.
>>
>>71596170
He made the chain tho
>>
>>71595905
"European Knights" is just a meme you fell for. Also the show is set in the fictional land of Westeros, not in real life Europe, people tend to forget that very easily
>>
>>71595958

>http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Gerion_Lannister

>Circa 291 AC,[2] Gerion went on a quest to find House Lannister's ancestral sword Brightroar, and any other treasures that might have survived the Doom of Valyria.[3][16] Almost a decade passed after his ship, the Laughing Lion, left Lannisport, but Gerion never returned. Tywin Lannister sent men to look for his lost brother and they traced him as far as Volantis, where half his crew had deserted him because of his intent to sail into the Smoking Sea. He had been forced to buy slaves to replace them.[16]
>>
>>71596170

He made that chain. He designed and had it built.
>>
>>71590230
More like of House Mary Sue
>>
Anyone think that Drogon won't attack Jon and sense his Targ heritage? This will lead Dany to ally with him?
>>
>>71593496
Dany won't do that, the smallfolk will think she's the Mad Queen that burns all of her problems away like her evil father

Dragons won't do anything in the siege of Kings Landing
>>
The Night's King will unite Westeros under his rule and stop Dany's reign of terror.
>>
You will see
>>
>>71596508
I was thinking Rhaegal would take a liking to Jon for obvious reasons since Dany's personal favorite is Drogon
>>
>>71591593
And a kraken.
>>
File: Untitled.png (2 MB, 1896x2804) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2 MB, 1896x2804
It's part of the plan
>>
>>71596632
Yeah but the show doesn't care about the other dragons
It's all about Drogon and Dracarys
>>
>>71590230
indeed, she will need to do a stannis-tier fuckup in order to lose now
>>
>>71596590
Night King =/= Night's King
>>
>>71596668
I know, but we could see Rhaegal take a more prominent role with Jon to reinforce the fact that the Dragon is named after the his biological father

I'm not sure how D&D can have Ghost and Rhaegal both appear with Jon though, that'll be super fucking expensive if they try to pull that off
>>
File: Sorcerer dude.jpg (74 KB, 1646x922) Image search: [Google]
Sorcerer dude.jpg
74 KB, 1646x922
Will we ever know more about this or about the voice Varys heard in the fire where his dick and ball were burned?
>>
>>71596632
Viserion was the one Tyrion was petting right?
>>
>>71596833
Nah with the actors salaries what they are they'll try to cut costs where they can, Drogon is known they'll focus on him only
>>
>>71590395
Look on the bright side, at least House Florent isn't in charge of anything
>>
>>71595077
>I wonder how much of those 45K men are left after everything that happend.
Very few battles in history have involved one side being completely wiped out (with the exception of successful sieges).
>>
>>71593882
If the big horn that was supposed to blow up the wall didn't show up, the fucking Dragonbinder sure isn't.
>>
>>71597009
yeah, but this is D&D game of thrones where ramsay bolton made a wall of human flesh from his own men so he could trap his enemy's.
while those same men could have easly fucked up jon's army if they wherent shot in the back.
>>
>>71591593
http://www.vulture.com/2016/05/game-of-thrones-pilou-asbaek-euron-greyjoy.html
"We've seen one side of him, the vulgar side, the Trump side, but I wouldn't be surprised if he showed more social skills in the future. Everything's a chess game to him, and he thinks, "I'm going to win, because I'm the smartest one." And if someone disagrees, they're going to die. He's a loose cannon, but he's pointing somewhere."

I know the Trump shit will trigger a lot of you, but the actor is hinting that show Euron was playing a role as a typical brutish Ironborn in order to sway the Kingsmooters.

However, I think vast riches and a fucking magical horn that singes a man from the inside out would be a better play of demonstrating power and fitness, not grasping your dick. D&D dropped the ball big time with Euron's casting and writing both.
>>
>>71595892
This. Cersei will probably try to blow up KL and I think Jaime will try to stop her plan and kill Qyburn, only for her to have contingencies because she's not stupid like the Mad King. Cersei will have fled KL in the meantime as it burns to the ground and she'll be ambushed by Arya either on the Kingsroad out, or perhaps at Casterly Rock where she relocates to.

I'm uncertain is Jaime would survive. He might depending on how much of the wildfire he can prevent from going off.

>>71594024
The 100k figure was the army Renly had, which was the troops of the Stormlands AND the Reach. We don't know specifically how many of them stayed with Stannis but presumably only House Florent would stay with Stannis, so the majority of 30k troops and some change got blown the fuck up during Blackwater, and the Reach had been helping fight the War of the Five Kings and undoubtedly lost a good number of its men during it and to the BWB after it. The Lannister army is currently larger than the Reach army, and historically the Lannister Army was better trained and equipped than the Reach's army. We also can't guarentee that all of the Houses in the Reach will even rally behind Dany. They may want revenge against Cersei, but the Hightowers fucking hate dragons, and Old Town is a huge deal. House Redwyne and the Arbour are also an island, and if Cersei and Euron do team up, the force there could get cockblocked and destroyed before it can properly join up with Dany's main army. I'd say 40k Reach troops at the absolute best.
>>
>>71592049
We don't see Varys crossing because no one ones 50 cuts of eunuchs and minor lords riding or sailing everywhere they need to be for the next scene.
His journey could have taken months. There is no scale of time, it just shows him where he needs to be.

Why is this so fucking hard for normies to understand? Of all the problems with this show, the "plot hole" you discovered is an easily explainable design choice to prevent hand holding and boredom.

>select all bodies of water like lakes or oceans
>even captcha gets it
>>
>>71597237
No one wants*
>>
They'll be literally unstoppable on the field

Even Bobby b. Admitted only a retard would face the dothraki out in the open.
>>
>>71595077

You must be a complete fucking idiot if you think Jon and Dany are going to fight.
>>
>>71590230
And one nephew who's gonna fuck her over the throne
>>
>>71590704
Him getting lucky by pulling green fire out of his ass.
>>
>>71590395
I still have absolutely no idea what Tyrion or Dany will do once Tyrion realizes those sneks and uglyfu killed Myrcella
>>
Tyrion will kill one (or more) of the sneks, enraging the other ones, and causing a rift between Dorne and Dany
>>
>>71596170
The chain was forged over the course of the second book for the exclusive purpose of trapping the fleet and he had new wildfire commisioned.
>>
>>71596807
Without the possessive s, it just sounds stupid.
>>
>>71596145
Show on HBO starring Justin Theroux. Never heard of it?
>>
>>71597237
The fun thing about the "IT'S BEEN MONTHS" argument is that it would be easier to grasp if the costume department wasn't fucking that up everytime.

>everyone wears the same clothes for a season
>everyone keeps the same hairstyle

You cannot tell me that Cersei, proud of her lion's mane, would keep her hair short while characters travel for months over sea and land.
>>
>>71592785
GURM said Ice Dragons don't exist in ASOIF
>>
>>71590230
This is why she'll become the final villain of the show. It is the only way to make her interesting.
>>
>>71596170
He had every blacksmith in King's Landing working around the clock to make the chain. He used a small portion of the wildfire that was underneath King's Landing (I think it was whatever they could move safely, which wasn't a lot) and had new wildfire made from the pyromancer's guild.
>>
How come the Lannisters still have money?
>>
did we already see zombie catlyn?
>>
>finally gather the biggest army
>Bartheons who took over and exiled you are dead
>you already have half the houses on your side
>the ones that aren't on your side wouldn't want to fight you
The great irony is that after all this time, there won't be a big fight for the throne. Dany has already learned how to rule Westeros.
>>
>>71591121
Looks like he traded it for a burger, that fat fuck
>>
>>71597858
D&D
>>
File: 1467005045720.jpg (130 KB, 832x690) Image search: [Google]
1467005045720.jpg
130 KB, 832x690
>STEP DOWN OR U WILL BURN SRSY
>LOL TRY U KALOREESI
>DRAGAIRS!!!!!!!!!111
>LOL U LIT THE WILEDEFIRE
*KL berns down, everyone dies, only Dany Sahne survives*
>WOT HAEV I DON
>>
File: 1435976461699.jpg (18 KB, 297x545) Image search: [Google]
1435976461699.jpg
18 KB, 297x545
>>71590395
>Varys has shown no great cunning
>>
File: 1466867040279.png (259 KB, 384x385) Image search: [Google]
1466867040279.png
259 KB, 384x385
>>71595310
>The twenty good men are dead
>They'll be reanimated by the white walkers

The entire planet is fucked
>>
>>71591461
>Dabid
>>
>>71597944
Cersei will fight to the last man, and then burn KL to the ground with the majority of Dany's army inside of it
>>
>>71590230
Someone has horn that controls dragons & they destroy wall with wildfire to use White Walkers against her.
>>
>>71590230
>What chances do 7 kingoms have against this?
Doesn't matter, she will defeat herself.
>>
>>71590734
going outside

having sex with your gf
>>
so bran is literally motherfucking god of got world
>>
>>71590734
You ever watch Sopranos? Literally shows how fucking underage you are and how shit your taste is.

>GoT is the best show ever, nothing can beat it's awful pacing that always has the last 3 episodes jam packed with action so you have a reason to finish the season. Shit writing where there's retcons and inconsistencies everywhere.

I fucking hate you as a person and I mean that. Does your mother know you're using your big boy Internet points to spout your fucking ignorant opinions about? You should feel embarrassed friendo, I know I do just replying to a retard that doesn't even know when he gracefully laps up shit and defends the taste.
>>
File: tormundeatschicken.webm (265 KB, 1280x718) Image search: [Google]
tormundeatschicken.webm
265 KB, 1280x718
>>71590230
None of which will matter because when she meets Jon she's going to fall in love with his small pecker.

Press F if you love your small pecker
>>
>>71591593
He also has a plan to marry dany, who has a plan to "marry someone for power" He sounds way more epic in the books, but idk show dany might just marry him and add all that to her army and just rape the fuck out of kings landing/maybe kill him later
>>
>>71597314
dothraki would be insanely easy to kill by a competent, well supplied and well trained army.

spears, pikes and archers would fuck them up.

armored knights would also fuck them up, as shown by this fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRYM6B7CTs8

3 thousand unsullied also BTFO 50,000 dothraki at Qohor
>>
>>71591346
The Vale
>>
File: daeny.jpg (310 KB, 1887x801) Image search: [Google]
daeny.jpg
310 KB, 1887x801
>we're gonna destroy their homes and their way of life and theres nothing they can do to stop me
so she's the villain, right?
>>
I think that right when she gets to westeros, word of the White Walkers attack on the north will get to them, then they will band together and fight them but in the end the White Walkers win.
>>
>>71596852

Also what would you call a god who requires dicks and balls to be sacrificed to him?
>>
>>71599954
In the books perhaps
not in the show with the tumblr/twitter crowd
>>
>>71590230

And there is still Dragonfire left in Kings Landing.

Also there is another fleet hunting the iron fleet.

Most of her troops never seen snow, short of a real Winter.

3 Dragons she barely controls.

This will be a mess.
>>
>>71590704
Luck.
>>
No matter how tough she acts, I still remember this hilarious scene and it utterly defines her.
>>
File: 1451985881235.jpg (51 KB, 500x462) Image search: [Google]
1451985881235.jpg
51 KB, 500x462
>>71600675
>>
File: salad-woman-4.jpg (101 KB, 412x415) Image search: [Google]
salad-woman-4.jpg
101 KB, 412x415
>>71600712
>how it will be written in the herstory books
>>
>>71591285
The dragons will be "neutralized" the moment that Dany says "Drakarys" against the King in the North and he will stand unharmed.
>>
>>71597944
Poor Baratheons...
>>
>>71590230
Reminder: Bran will warg into one of the dragons at a key moment and decide the entire outcome of the battle.
>>
>>71590230
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6082WbAOr4&feature=youtu.be&t=16m3s
>>
>>71595285
>> muh show timeline
if varys can travel between 2 continents in an episode, then euron's fleet should be done already.
>>
>>71599469
>I fucking hate you as a person and I mean that.
amazing
>>
>>71593496
but that would cost cgi money
>>
File: 1452101123568.jpg (516 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1452101123568.jpg
516 KB, 900x900
>>71590230

You forgot D&D Plot Armor.

How great it would be if they wrote a story that didn't pander to SJWs and told what the war weary people of Westeros thought of and army of foreign rapists, eunichs, and fucking Iron Born invading to put another mad queen on the throne?
>>
>>71604404
Top team: Alive (For now), Alive, dead

Bottom team: Died, dead, dead, Sam.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.