[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys I have a great idea for a comedy movie it starts Emilia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1.jpg (140 KB, 964x899) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
140 KB, 964x899
Hey guys I have a great idea for a comedy movie it starts Emilia Clarke and Keanu Reeves but I don't have any plot ideas. Any suggestions?
>>
>>71590117
Poor Keanu ;_;
>>
File: 1394590161377.jpg (2 KB, 120x126) Image search: [Google]
1394590161377.jpg
2 KB, 120x126
>>71590117
>Hey guys I have a great idea for a movie but i don't really lol, gimme yours instead.
>>
File: kirk speechless.jpg (29 KB, 565x309) Image search: [Google]
kirk speechless.jpg
29 KB, 565x309
>>71590117
>I have a great idea for a comedy movie
>I don't have any plot ideas
>>
>>71590117
>Keanu Reeves brother is slowly dying of lung cancer and asks him to reunite him with his estranged son
>Keanu Reeves finds his nephew is now a woman
>This will prove to be a major problem since his brother is extremely conservative
>Now Keanu must find out how to reunite his brother and nephew without killing his brother from shock prematurely
>>
Aging autist John Anderson meets fellow autist Mary Susan through a co-worker at the secret hacking corporation John works for. Things get complicated when Mary turns out to be a ritualistic serial killer. Can John overcome his white male autistic oppression and love Mary for who she is? Find out this Christmas in legion of love.
>>
>>71590117
>Keanu Reeves is a reclusive heartbroken man after his first love left him for his best friend who also stole the tech company that they co-founded one day he kindles a relationship Emilia Clarke.

>Things are going well until she introduces him to her parents who turn out to be his former best friend and first love
>>
>>71591962
>Keanu Reeves
>White
>>
>>71592253
Keanu spends his days browsing an anonymous imageboard on the internet. He sometimes suffers from hallucinations throughout his apartment which he rarely leaves as he is jobless and supported by his wealthy mother. He visits a board called /x/ and finds a solution to his loneliness titled /tulpageneral/.
>>
>>71593997
He soon tries to conjure up his own tulpa girlfriend, but to no avail. After laying down to sleep that night, he wakes to find he is sleeping next to the girl of his dreams. Whether she is truly real or not, he does not know. She encourages him to become a better person and he gets a job. Working at the local 7-11, he becomes friends with a neet girl and tells her about his tulpa girlfriend. She believes he is sort of crazy and a charity case, so she invites him over for dinner at her house with her parents.
>>
>a taste of real Lolita shit goes too far
>>
>>71594218
Unable to resist, Keanu accepts her invitation. He finds himself growing closer and closer to her and he one day decides to break up with his tulpa gf believing she will go away. She, however, does not and continues to laze around his apartment.
through a series of events, he has to break up with the girl at the 7-11 and is content with his relationship with his tulpa. Still unsure of her status as an actual living being or a figment of his mind, he ceases to care. He happily spends his days with the tulpa girl.
>>
Please sage this post.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.