[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we talk about this?? I just finished it yesterday. Did you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: justifiedd.jpg (201 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
justifiedd.jpg
201 KB, 1024x768
Can we talk about this?? I just finished it yesterday. Did you like it?

Also, who is the best character and why is it Wynn Duffy?
>>
>>71589583
the problem with the show was that after a certain point you realized none of the main characters were in danger, particularly Wynn Duffy. And that's fine, and there were occasional twists thrown in (Arlo), but it made the later seasons a bit lackluster. Season 5 is especially horrendous. I lied season 6 a lot though. The ending was perfect.
>>
Mikey!
>>
>>71589645

fuck off with your shitty pasta bait
>>
>>71589583
Based Wynn!
>>
>>71589674
>pasta
What? I just wrote that. It's my honest reaction to the show. I loved Justified and would very often be the one making the live threads, especially in the early seasons when NOBODY watched it.

2 = 3 > 6 > 1 > 4 >>>>> 5
>>
literally the comfiest show ever made
the banter is top class

it just did everything it set out to do extremely fucking well. it had good drama, but wasn't unnecessarily edgy. the good guys beat the bad guys week by week, or season by season, and everything was taut as a fucking whip. all the characters, be they minor criminals or major players were memorable and interesting and the plot moved at the most satisfying pace that didn't leave you feeling patronised.

i feel like something like true detective is a pretentious show that failed and ended up being pleb, whereas justified is the ultimate pleb show that elevated itself to GOAT level through great writing
>>
>>71589733
This ranking is objectively correct
>>
Aside from season 5, which is widely considered unwatchable, it's a solid show. The ending was well done.
>>
I liked for not sticking to the same old formula and toying with tv clices and subtly flipping the bird to the audience.

> muh 21 foot rule
> muh Tim
> muh banter
>>
>>71589825
>Aside from season 5, which is widely considered unwatchable
By who? The Ava prison subplot is boring and the stuff with the Crowes is kind of an underwhelming rehash of the Bennetts storyline, but otherwise I thought it was a pretty entertaining season. Certainly the weakest overall, but a long, long way from being "unwatchable".
>>
>>71589946
>The Ava prison subplot is boring and the stuff with the Crowes is kind of an underwhelming rehash of the Bennetts storyline,
that's literally 75% of the season. add all that up and you get a nice big bucket of shit. also I think Boyd killed like 10 people in public that season? it just got really messy.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.