[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BOTH of these franchises are completely dead. Is a Terminator
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: versus-1024x576.jpg (290 KB, 1539x969) Image search: [Google]
versus-1024x576.jpg
290 KB, 1539x969
BOTH of these franchises are completely dead.

Is a Terminator vs. Robocop movie the only option left for them?
>>
>>71588953
>Both franchises have had major releases in the past few years
>Completely dead
wew lad
>>
>>71588999

I think he means creatively dead, anon. And he's right.
>>
>>71588953
terminator isnt dead
>>
File: 1460436562197.jpg (51 KB, 465x512) Image search: [Google]
1460436562197.jpg
51 KB, 465x512
>>71590783
>Terminator Genysis is the worst Terminator film ever
>financial failure
>no sequels planned

>terminator isnt dead
>>
>>71588953
>Terminator VS Robocop

Eh I'd buy that for a dollar.
>>
They'd probably fuck it up.

>PG13
>There's an army of Terminators.
>We need an army of RoboCops that's gender equal and racially diverse enough to stop them!
>Written by Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman
>Directed by Len Wiseman
>>
I'm tired of all these really obvious Versus movies. Freddy Vs. Jason, Alien Vs predator, Batman V Superman, ect. Why not some wacky ones? Why Not Gremlins VS Tremors, or Ghostbusters Vs Predator, or Freddy Vs Robocop. I'd rather see how characters react to a new situation. How does Robocop fight a dream monster? How do the Ghostbusters beat the Predator? What hijinks would the Gremlins get up to with Graboids around. That sort of thing sounds interesting to me.

Hell, how about Terminator Vs. Back to the Future? I mean why not?
>>
>>71590881
they still havent fully rebooted it yet, much less second reboot

thing still has legs
>>
>>71591112
>they still havent fully rebooted it yet

Are you completely fucking delusional, Genisys WAS the reboot and it FAILED.
>>
>>71591160
It did well enough in China to justify a sequel.
>>
>>71591112
>thing still has legs

I don't know anon, how do you recreate something so tied to a time and place and (then) director's personality as this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSr9s7Oufrc
>>
I can't wait to see reboot Robocop fight old man Genisys Terminator.
>>
http://www.slashfilm.com/terminator-genisys-sequel-cancelled/
>>71591197
>>71591197
>>71591197
>>71591197
>>71591197
>>71591112
>>71590783
>>
>>71589122
Because every X vs Y movie has injected creativity back into its respective franchise.

OP is retarded and should feel bad.
>>
>>71591197

But it's NOT getting a sequel, the franchise is officially on indefinite hold due to underperforming domestically and Emilia Clarke has said she is done with the franchise.

You don't have a fucking clue about what you're talking about.
>>
File: p026qm1z.jpg (37 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
p026qm1z.jpg
37 KB, 480x640
>>71591249
>reboot Robocop

Can't it be old-bot cop?
>>
>>71591286
>get destroyed because of you got called out on your stupidity in
>>71588999
>get mad and cry like baby

kek
>>
>>71591067
Or why not create a new and interesting film series instead of hashing together concepts from old ones? VS movies are on the same level as half arsed reboots and remakes. These films are cancer, and serve only to further subvert both Hollywood and its patrons.
>>
Terminator needs an 80's future war film that retcons salvation and Genesys

Robocop needs nothing
>>
>>71591344
>if more than one person disagrees with me it must be the same person
I thought the autism thing was a meme but you are literally sitting in a squeeze chair right now crying about being bullied on the internet, aren't you.
>>
>>71591381
We're in dire need of a George Miller-esque comeback by Paul Verhoeven though.
One last satirical action sci-fi film to show those young whippersnappers how it's done.
John McTiernan as well, though that's unlikely to happen since life has pretty much JUSTed him out of existence ...
>>
>>71588953
Once GOT is over in 2 years, HBO needs to pick up Lena Headey and the rest of the old TSCC cast and make Seasons 3+.
>>
>>71591067

>Terminator vs. Back to the Future

FUND IT
>>
Robocop didn't even need to be a franchise. The second one is okay but it's not on the level of Terminator 2 or Aliens
>>
>>71590783
there's not much you can do with a time traveling movie
>>
>>71591318
has anybody seen the robocop reboot?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.