[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So let me get this straight. >Klingons attack him with daggers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 475x364) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 475x364
So let me get this straight.

>Klingons attack him with daggers with the intent to kill in front of dozens of witnesses
>he uses deadly force to stop their assault before it escalates to disrupters
>everyone somehow thinks it's reasonable to debate as to whether or not he should be handed over to the Klingons for a guranteed execution

Also

>dat scene where Quark goes full on red pill on Odo
>>
>>71587399
THEY DINDU NUFFIN
>>
>>71587399
The Klingons knew a knife couldn't harm him, and they didn't have disruptors because that was on the promenade.

Laas murdered them for fun and got away with it because he knew the sheriff.
>>
>>71587399
Quark is the most red pilled character on that show aside from Garak
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 723x1325) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 723x1325
>>71588899
The Klingon that he stabbed was armed with a disruptor. It's true that they were on the promenade, but it is a time of war and the Klingons probably have permission to carry disruptors on the station while on duty.
>>
>>71588979
"Everything I've told you is true"
"Even the lies?"
"Especially the lies"
>>
>>71589901
Garak is the most dangerous character in Star Trek.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2QEHYlEd8yw
>>
Are klingons from kling
>>
>>71590938
The Klingon home world in named Qo'noS.
>>
>>71592004
Why aren't they called QonoSians then
>>
>>71593367
I don't know, my fellow Earthian
>>
>>71593367

Cause it's actually called Kling.
>>
>>71593507
>Called a human
>Planet not called Huma
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.