[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what a terrible movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: hobo-with-a-shotgun.jpg (437 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
hobo-with-a-shotgun.jpg
437 KB, 1000x1500
what a terrible movie
>>
>>71585955
You're a terrible movie.
>>
I heard it was great.
well because it was so cheesy anyway
>>
>>71585955
moar liek HOMO with a shotgun amirite lel
>>
I thought it was pretty well-done for a tongue-in-cheek action flick.

Best scene:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gNG3-4LUVY
>>
>>71585955
You watched the trailer and thought "Yeah, this is something I want to spend a couple hours with".

I'm impressed.
>>
>>71585955

Great actor wasted on garbage for 30 years
>>
I liked it. Rutger Hauer is the shit.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usFFKNRB2z8
>>
Was kinda sad to see Rutger Hauer be a thespian in a movie titled "Hobo With a Shotgun".

Like he think his compelling performance would elevate a movie that has a scene wherein the devil hires two hit men to kill a hobo.

Still a funny movie, tho.
>>
>>71585955
its pretty decent i think? does the job well.

the twins are fun it
>>
I thought it was far better than it had any right to be. Rutger carried most of the movie.
>>
>>71585955
what? no way!! with a title that great? how did this happen
>>
>>71585971
No
>>
there was some potential but they tried way too hard to make it as dumb and possible

did not enjoy it
>>
>>71585984
>Best scene
>It's not the hospital scene
Anon, can you stop fucking up?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otFW-xb9J1U&ab_channel=Sowexly
>>
is there a movie more disgusting than this one
>>
>>71585955
reminder that Rutger Hauer has never been in an excellent film
>>
>>71586515
What about Blade Runner
>>
>>71585955

yeah, well sometimes it's actually ok to judge a movie by its cover and this is one of those times
>>
>>71586515
Surviving the Game?
>>
>>71587386
I just lost the game
>>
Was it a hobo with a shotgun??
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.