[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is he in the show? What does he actually add?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: file.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Why is he in the show? What does he actually add?
>>
u srs? he provides the toppest laughs
>>
>>71585816
wow larry got real fat
>>
>>71585816
He's not in the show. No one is in the show. No one adds anything.
>>
>>71585816
he's a big guy
>>
He's the racist edgy one who's also a massive beta. Figures 4chan loves him.
>>
>>71586027
who is this 4chan?
>>
>>71585816
It's called a 'dynamic'. Something they've uttery lost ever since he left.
>>
>>71585816
he's a punching bag that fights back
>>
The audiences the characters were supposed to bring in:

>Jeff, white males under 40
>Britta, white females under 40
>Annie, Jewishes
>Shirley, black females
>Pierce, white males over 95
>Troy, white females (any age)
>Abed, Polish people under 40
>>
racist humour that they can avoid getting criticism for because they shit on the character but still get the laughs from the sensible people
>>
>>71586225
Who they actually brought in:

>Jeff: White males under 40
>Britta: White males under 40
>Annie: Anyone with a penis
>Shirley: No one
>Pierce: No one
>Troy: Fans of Derrick Comedy
>Abed: Anyone with humor
>>
Movie when?
>>
>>71586349
Never. The last season is the evidence that it shouldnt even be attempted.
>>
>>71585816
Conflict.
>>
>>71586477
b-but it ended with #andamovie

i agree, though. the last season showed that even after yet another failed season WITH harmon, they can't pull the show off anymore
>>
>>71585816
laughs

i dropped the show after he left
>>
>>71585816
Pierce was the pseudo-foil, father figure for Jeff, and all this other shit. The show got worse during his last season, and really bad when he left.

I LOVED the first two seasons and shared it with everyone. Once season 3 started I was too embarrassed to watch the show anymore. Haven't finished season 6 and don't plan on it. I felt nothing for the new characters they kept adding (Buzz, hot dark haired older chick, old black guy, etc.). Also, they ruined Chang. He was at his best at just being the dickhole professor with the backstory nobody knew.
>>
>>71585816
Literally the best character, I wouldn't have even bothered wasting time watching the show if he wasn't in it
>>
>>71585816
>What does he actually add?
fun
>>
>>71585816
>it's a multiple will autist falls for the lame bait, guaranteed episode
>>
>>71585816
Semen samples
>>
>>71585816
goat physical comedy
>>
>>71586274
>Abed: Autists/Doctor Who obsessives
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.