[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who wins this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_201.png (732 KB, 1170x388) Image search: [Google]
IMG_201.png
732 KB, 1170x388
Who wins this?
>>
>>71583088
The Cenobites are outside of our space-time continuum and can be summoned into it.

As far as I know, the Scream guy was just a random murdering dude with a mask.
>>
>>71583240

That's why it's such an amazing idea.
>>
>>71583258
I was implying that the Scream guy would be skinned alive at will.

Pinhead only shows up when you crack the box.

He's outside of carnal violence. He's the embodiment of it. Scream guy would be vivisected, flayed, imbued with acid, all sorts of tedious shit Pinhead finds boring.
>>
>>71583331

Pinhead was rekt by that Jewish monster in the sequel. Ghostface would ask him what his favorite scary movie is and nail him.
>>
All I know is that it was annoying as fuck that every kid dressed up as "Scream Guy" on Halloween when I was in middle school.
>>
>>71583088
Scream guy from Scary Movie would win this easily. He could go all Matrix and shit.
>>
>>71583088
gface willl uust push cavill till he trips
>>
>>71583088
>Pinhead: "Hello?"
>Phone Voice: "What's your favorite scary movie?"
>Pinhead: "How did you get this number?"
>Phone Voice: "It's not important, Pinhead, answer the question!"
>Pinhead: *sigh*
>Pinhead: *appears and cuts ghostface from neck to nuts*
>Pinhead: *goes back to reading the morning paper*
>>
There's really no one/nothing in the horror movie pantheon that could pose a challenge to Xipe Totec and his Cenobites.
>>
Ghostface v Pinhead: Dawn of spoop
>>
>>71583601

I want to see Ghostface in a crossover for the sole purpose of him saying, "what's your favorite scary movie?" before the fight. It's the perfect cheesy shit. Ghostface is a legend.
>>
File: Scream_Stu2.jpg (18 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Scream_Stu2.jpg
18 KB, 400x300
>>71583088
the one who is not Beavis and Butthead in a mask.
>>
>>71583088
>human vs supernatural
There has never been any contest, human loses every time

If you wanted to have an interesting discussion, you'd put Pinhead against either Candyman or Freddy.
>>
>>71583717

Ghostface has seen Hellraiser. Pinhead was killed by a human before anyway.
>>
>>71583088
Am I the only one who wishes he was Frank from H1?

I want to be the woman predator that Frank was.

Oozing with testosterone, having women gush just at the thought of me.
>>
File: hr-1.jpg (18 KB, 401x357) Image search: [Google]
hr-1.jpg
18 KB, 401x357
>>71583761
>>
>>71583601
*uses asterisk to choreograph autism*

nothing personnelle kid
>>
>>71583746
Pinhead was killed as a human, then he became Pinhead.

Even if Ghostface has seen the movie, that just means he doesn't open the box. Does that count as a win?

>the only way to win is not to play
>>
>>71584281

I'd rather see Ash from Evil Dead fight Pinhead. I know Ash is only human, but I think he's Pinhead's best match. If he can go around killing deadites like it's nothing, surely him hypothetically beating Pinhead isn't that unrealistic.
>>
>>71584341
i would want this just for the banter between the two
>>
>>71584460

Ash could fight anyone, really. Candyman, Leprechaun, Freddy, it doesn't matter. It'd still be entertaining. He seems best suited for Pinhead, though, doesn't he?
>>
>>71583331
>answering seriously
>on /tv/
>>
>>71584558
them together kinda makes it a comedy, odd couple of serious dark shit and outgoing funny one liners
>>
>>71583761
This is sad
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.