[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that this was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that this was the most forgettable movie in the whole Star Wars Saga?
>>
I liked it, but I'm not a prequel fag.
>>
>>71582715
yes
>>
>>71582715
I cannot do that since I can't even remember the title of Episode II, much less any plot points. I vaguely remember some clones...
>>
>>71582715

I liked it. Episode II was the most forgettable... Because I choose to forget it.
>>
I'd like to say yes, because least memorable doesn't mean least good.

But episode ii exists and I just watched it, and I can only remember the terrible "romance" parts.
>>
It was forgettable, yes. But I'll take that over the pile of shit that were the prequels. Fun but nothing special >>> uniquely bad.
>>
>>71582814
Re watch episode 2 for Obi Won. All the Obi Won scenes such as when he is hunting down a missing planet are based.
>>
>>71582715
but that's not ep1 and ep2
>>
What one is that senpai?
>>
>>71582847
I rewatched it very recently and I cannot recall what obi wan was doing.
>>
File: eee.jpg (75 KB, 300x324) Image search: [Google]
eee.jpg
75 KB, 300x324
>>71582715
It was good, although a safe bet from their perspective on story-choices, but that was to be expected after the prequel-mess. So stop being a contrarian faggot.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (109 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
109 KB, 1920x1080
>>71582847
All of those scenes are absolutely pointless and lead to nothing. This includes this stupid shit here.
You're living proof that prequel apologists should be euthanized, for their own good.
>>
File: tattoine-625x276.jpg (31 KB, 625x276) Image search: [Google]
tattoine-625x276.jpg
31 KB, 625x276
>>71582715
The whole Star Wars saga is low-tier fantasy. The only good thing of the whole saga is this scene:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyqxWU1QkrE
>>
>>71582715
It was okay. Not something I'm ever likely to rewatch though. I probably won't bother with the sequels either. I can't comment on how it holds up against the other films.
>>
I dont remember anything that happened in that clone wars film. Most people don't even remember that it exists.

But yeah, ep 7 was very bland.
>>
>>71582715
I was unable to re-watch it.
>>
>>71582715
ye
>>
>>71582715

Yes. Even though prequels sucked, at least they were their own thing and were original. TFA was so bland, and such a rip off of Episode 4 that it gets me triggered seeing it got so much praise from nostalgia faggs.
>>
>>71583050

Telling the truth to your pleb eyes is being contrarian? If so, it's better to be a contrarian then.
>>
>>71584194

And special effects for it's time were pretty dope.
>>
>he thinks /tv/'s opinion matters after the movie made a gazillion $
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.