[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck this nasty movie, every time I picked up story the main
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: blue-is-the-warmest-color.jpg (56 KB, 670x447) Image search: [Google]
blue-is-the-warmest-color.jpg
56 KB, 670x447
Fuck this nasty movie, every time I picked up story the main character had to eat a fucking candybar with her mouth wide fucking open. Disgusting. That goddam gyro fucking why.
>>
She eats spaghetti like 4 times.
>>
It worth it for when she eventually eats ass.
>>
>>71582154
>>71582165
It should literally go in the horror section
>>
>>71582165
Dammit France this is why you have tiny food
>>
yfw she licks her own snot
>>
No one brought this up before either, it's like they were made uncomfortable by it too and pretended not to notice it when they recommended it to me.
>>
It's a film about the two most primal human needs, eating and fucking.
>>
File: spaghetti face.gif (747 KB, 400x168) Image search: [Google]
spaghetti face.gif
747 KB, 400x168
Adele is purposely portrayed in mundane, day to day activities, even eating, sleeping, etc. to highlight how middle class and average she is. She's your normal teenager in a normal average suburb. This contrasts with Emma who is emancipated comes from a cultivated and intellectual, artistic family. This difference in their background ultimately causes the rift in their relationship.

So yeah. It's not exactly gratuitous whenever she stuffs her face full of spaghetti. Of course the director doesn't believe that such scenes are interesting, but they're here to drive the point of who Adele is when she comes into the relationship. The film is as much about her difficulty to come to terms with her sexuality as Emma's free spirit and artistic mind, her lib parents, her snobby art friends discussing female sexuality with a glass of wine in their hands.

You should rewatch the film with that in mind, it makes their relationship and break-up more believable.
>>
I like when that other girl kissed her at school
It was cute how she flirted
>>
>>71582390
I remember her talking about how she's always eating because she's selfish but she was eating raw ham in that scene. People eating like that or making chewing noises just pisses me off I can't help it, its like my peeve.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.