[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Top Gear's Chris Evans 'to be quizzed by police over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 11
File: Untitled.png (296 KB, 971x907) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
296 KB, 971x907
Top Gear's Chris Evans 'to be quizzed by police over sexual assault allegations within days after complaint from former colleague'

Top Gear host Chris Evans is to be questioned by police over sexual assault allegations after a former colleague complained about him, it has been reported.

The television presenter, 50, will be quizzed by officers from London's Metropolitan Police in the next few days over the historical sex assault claims, The Sun reports.

Sources told the newspaper that the Radio 2 presenter will be spoken to 'in the near future' by officers investigating the complaint made by a former colleague.

The claims come just two months after he was accused of grabbing a colleague's breasts and 'flashing her almost every day for two years'.

The woman said she worked with Evans in the 1990s and she was 'bullied' by him after rejecting his advances, with her complaints falling on deaf ears.

But Evans, 52, hit out at what he has called a 'witch hunt' around him that has had a 'devastating' effect on his family.

Speaking anonymously in May, the woman said she was 'sent to Coventry' after spurning the Radio 2 DJ's advances and that he 'told colleagues not to talk to her'.

The former colleague said she was speaking out to prevent others becoming victims of his 'bullying behaviour'.

She said she sought legal advice over her claims several years ago, particularly around the 'flashing', which she said was a tactic to 'punish those who didn't do what he wanted'.

It comes after several of the presenter's former colleagues took to social media also accusing him of bullying.

The woman said she was 'not surprised' to hear those allegations and said she was eventually prescribed anti-depressants after becoming 'burnt-out' and 'traumatised by Evans', who she claimed 'knew he could get away with it'.
>>
JUST
>>
FACT
>>
>>71581446
That guy legitimately looks like some one painted hair on one of the aliens from Mars Attacks.
>>
>>71581446
JUST FACT ME UP

It was expected that the new Top Gear would be a shitshow, but goddamn who knew it would get this bad.
>>
>>71581446
How much worse can this get for the BBC?

>critically panned
>massive drop in viewers
>big tensions between co-hosts

And now the man presenter is being investigated for sexual assault? Mercy kill this shit already.
>>
All around me are familiar faces...
>>
>>71581446

ehehehehehehe
>>
>>71581446
Looks like current gear is having difficulties, outside of being shit.
Who'd a thunk it?
>>
>>71581446
I bet Matt LeBlanc and Jeremy Clarkson are behind this.
>>
Is sexual assault endemic at the BBC or something?

At least hes not been accused of being a paedo. Yet.
>>
I can't wait for him to be replaced by someone cool
>>
>>71581446
>52

God damn cocksucker looks like he's 72. How long before they find him hanging from his neck?
>>
>>71581661
Hes looked rough as fuck for ages.
>>
This is funny as fuck and I hope everyone involved in the new Top Gear crashes and burns, but I doubt he did this shit. Chris Evans seems like an egotistical little ginger prick, but I don't think he has the balls to grab a colleague's breasts and flash her fucking daily for two years.
>>
>>71581702
I could believe he'd do it once or twice.
>>
FACT HAHAHHA FACTHAHAHAHA FACT

HAHAHAHA FACT

GET FUCKED CHRIS EVANS AND BBKEKS NEW KEKGEAR FACT
>>
>>71581620

Justice boner.
>>
File: STOP INVINCIBLE SLUT.gif (3 MB, 640x266) Image search: [Google]
STOP INVINCIBLE SLUT.gif
3 MB, 640x266
>>71581446
She was asking for it right?
>>
>>71581734
Every day for two years is some outlandish shit though, especially for the 2010's.
>>
>>71581779
Would anyone ask for Evan's cock, really?
>>
>>71581749
Justice would be Clarkson and LeBlanc hosting together.

Can the world handle the crossatlantic bantz? We will never know.
>>
>>71581831
I mistook the Brit Evans for the American Evans, wew.
>>
>>71581816
My reading of it is that the flashing one happened in the 90s and this latest one is more recent.
>>
>>71581873

Yeah pretty sure the Captain could get away with this...
>>
>>71581910
>Reports of the Avengers cast constantly and consistently flashing each other and the rest of the crew when things don't go their way
>Ticket sales for Avengers: Infinity War skyrocket
>>
>>71581942
>>
Looking at his relatively recent former colleagues, Rebecca Pike or Sally Boazman as the accuser?
>>
I honestly don't think the media should be allowed to report on sexual abuse allegations at least until it goes to court
>>
File: dildo beggings.webm (3 MB, 638x360) Image search: [Google]
dildo beggings.webm
3 MB, 638x360
>>71581942
That's really nothing special
>>
>>71581972
They should have to get permission from a judge to name the accused.
>>
>>71581978
Based fucking Martin Freeman!
>>
File: ebintroles.gif (2 MB, 231x240) Image search: [Google]
ebintroles.gif
2 MB, 231x240
>>71582032
summer truly is here
>>
>>71582061
Based fucking Summer!

Eh can wear shorts and doesn't fraid of nutting in your momma lol!
>>
File: Nineteen Ninety.jpg (213 KB, 1021x893) Image search: [Google]
Nineteen Ninety.jpg
213 KB, 1021x893
>>71582061
Based fucking Summer, writing on cars and don't afraid of anything! Ha HA!

We're here to stay, you faggot
>>
Cant shift higher when?
>>
>>71582114
>>71582143

This just shows how fucking new you are
>>
File: Babby.jpg (43 KB, 600x394) Image search: [Google]
Babby.jpg
43 KB, 600x394
>>71582235
Are you... are you afraid of new people, my fellow 4channer? D-do you find that we're tainting your... your secwet cwub? D'aww widdle babby feels thweatened. Babby need hidey pwace to feel comfy in! Dere dere, babby. Dere dere.
>>
>>71581446
Factman really having a rough ride after getting the hosting job for Top Gear.
>>
>>71581551
It's actually better than expected.
Evans is crap, Joey is okay, but the rest of the cast, especially the extra gear guys, are fucking good.
>>
>>71582289
extra gear guys are good at what they do but theres no chemistry
>>
>>71582114
>>71582262
I want the underage posters to leave
>>
>>71581702

That just makes it sound like bullshit to me. Was it pencilled in their diaries?

>you getting that report finished?
>Sorry, it'll have to wait. I've got to attend the 10am flashing.
>>
File: kekking slutter.jpg (138 KB, 980x1040) Image search: [Google]
kekking slutter.jpg
138 KB, 980x1040
>>71581446
>Chris Evans
lol they cap arrest Captain America
>>
>>71581446

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>71582514
AAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>71582355
That'll grow hopefully. First season of old new top gear had no James and was so bad it's not repeated at all. The holy trinity had over 20 seasons to get to become friends to get that chemistry they had. Sadly Sabine's pretty useless, as while she's a great driver, they already have the Stig, so really she'd be better on the Grand Tour
>>
>>71581446
>It's a Chris Evans massive fuck-up headline
>Nope just the shitty English one
>Problematic Fave remains untarnished
>>
He was so bad at hosting Top Gear, it caused the UK to leave the european union.
>>
File: Anthony.png (466 KB, 676x637) Image search: [Google]
Anthony.png
466 KB, 676x637
>>71582373
But we're not underage and we're not leaving.

EVER.
>>
>>71581620
http://www.autoblog.com/2016/06/27/matt-leblanc-threatens-quit-top-gear/

Matt LeBlanc threatens to quit Top Gear if Chris Evans isn't fired

Surprise, surprise. More rumors of discord and drama on the set of Top Gear. If word from UK news publication The Sun is to be believed, host Matt LeBlanc has threatened to quit if co-host Chris Evans isn't fired. This has left the BBC, who plan to start filming the next series in a few months, in a precarious position.

Rumors have persisted since the series began filming late last year that the new cast was far from united. LeBlanc is apparently frustrated his co-host's on-set behavior, while off-set Evans reportedly refuses to interact with the rest of the cast. Last fall, Executive Producer Lisa Evans quit the show allegedly due to the diva-like behavior exhibited by Evans. The Sun reports that Evans is jealous of the praise garnered by hosts Chris Harris and Rory Reid and that he's far from encouraging when it comes to helping the other hosts.
>>
>>71582839
>we
You're gonna get bored of this shithole in 2 weeks, who cares.
>>
>>71581446

JUST
>>
>>71582895
Nah. I love it. I've loved it since 2009. How does that make you feel, sport?
>>
>>71582941
Nothing in particular. Is there a problem?
>>
>>71582891
Evans' ego is ludicrous, it's not that shocking he'd be pissed off that everyone else is getting praised.
>>
>>71583623
This.

He's an incredibly obnoxious person.
>>
>>71582891
>If word from UK news publication The Sun is to be believed,
That's a pretty big If.
>>
wow, captain america really has fallen huh?
>>
>>71581978
This is not rude this is how we greet each other in New Zealand
>>
File: ultimate-edition3-d95bb.jpg (100 KB, 500x632) Image search: [Google]
ultimate-edition3-d95bb.jpg
100 KB, 500x632
>>71581446
DISNEY BTFO

DC WINS AGAIN
>>
SHOWED HER MY DICK FACT
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.