[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your Martha... SHE BELONGS TO ME
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
Your Martha... SHE BELONGS TO ME
>>
File: 006hyd_diane_lane_004.jpg (84 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
006hyd_diane_lane_004.jpg
84 KB, 852x480
Indeed
>>
>>71581285
Give me back my Martha
>>
>>71581285
I'm sorry to hear that...

... because now I'm gonna snatch every Marthafucker birthday!
>>
>>
>>71582178

>not molesting Superman's mum before you cook her

Would play with her titties a bit..
>>
>>71581285
The irony that Snyder's Batman realizes the killer that he is as soon as Superman mentions the name Martha, the last dying word his father said as Batman feels as if he is in the killer shoes - this reminding me of Christian Bale's role in the Machinest.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lyflYTBZcSk
>>
File: happy.png (18 KB, 426x364) Image search: [Google]
happy.png
18 KB, 426x364
>>71581285
>mfw that's my mom's name
>>
>>71582698
that makes 2
not memeing
>>
>>71582606
And yet soon after all that shit Batman goes onto another killing spree in the warehouse.
>>
>>71582753
That was different: that was to save Superman's Martha. He realized he was killing the wrong people and went out to kill the correct real villains.

>It would have been nice if Snyder based a scene directly off an old Batman comic where Batman picks up a gun and says "this weapon is only used by immoral killers" before destroying it.
>>
>>71582724
you're memeing
>>
File: Marthakent-dianelane.jpg (41 KB, 319x319) Image search: [Google]
Marthakent-dianelane.jpg
41 KB, 319x319
>>71581285
I wouldnt mind being clarks step dad Martha is grade A gilf.
>>
>>71581285
Is this the worst scene in cinema history?
I fucking literally laughed out loud when they stopped fighting and bonded over MARTHA
>>
>>71581285
Yes yes well done Batman, well done

HOWEVER

martha
>>
>>71584124
I had a huge smile on my face when dead Pa Kent told Clark about the drowning horses.
Martha comes close second though.
>>
>>71582140
Ustillsarboutdatfiddybugs?
>>
>>71584124

"I'M COMING TOO SOON BATMAN" was the worst until this scene, and this was the worst scene until Doomsday showed up, and then that was the worst until Wonder Jew showed up
>>
File: bvs-jab-1_o9nlun.jpg (149 KB, 673x711) Image search: [Google]
bvs-jab-1_o9nlun.jpg
149 KB, 673x711
Marvel noticed Martha
>>
The scene kinda made sense because it immediately humanizes superman to batman, the way they handled it made it hamfisted
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.