[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did he mean by this????
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: vlcsnap-2016-07-03-15h45m58s382.png (588 KB, 1280x546) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-07-03-15h45m58s382.png
588 KB, 1280x546
What did he mean by this????
>>
>>71580593
we shall have to wait and see.

the knightmare scene was a flash forward
>>
>>71580593
That the death of Lois Lane will send Superman into a vengeful murder frenzy which ends in him being a total dick and ruling the world like in Batman's dream
>>
>AM I TOO SOON? I'M TOO SOON!
He was saying he shouldn't have appeared in the second fucking movie of a "cinematic universe"
>>
>>71580617
Think it wasn;t louis but his mom
>>
>mexican that runs really fast

that wall's not going to stop him
>>
File: 1464660602346.jpg (56 KB, 600x696) Image search: [Google]
1464660602346.jpg
56 KB, 600x696
>>71580615
flash forward
>>
>AM I TOO BIG!? AAAAAAAGHHHH
>I'M TOO BIG!
>>
>>71582237
YOU WERE RIGHT
HE IS A BIG GUY
>>
>>71580593

He looks like a Latino Muslim. That ain't Barry Allen. Barry Allen is white.

#NotMyFlash
>>
>admitting to shoving this confusing nonsense in after the script was already written because muh eggs

>being proud of your hack-shit production

Fucking WB and DC, make one movie at a time you cunts

Also, Fly Turkish Air.

Turkish Air, Widen Your world
>>
>coming too soon

So that's why the ladies call him the Flash
>>
BRUUUUCE
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0dRIqLgkNfY
>>
File: 1462853197239.jpg (84 KB, 303x312) Image search: [Google]
1462853197239.jpg
84 KB, 303x312
>>71582551
>>
He was talking about the American election. Trump would be elected president and the wall will be built. Batman gets sent back to Swedistan because of his heritage and got decapitated. The Flash is always on the run because he's a spic. The Justice League is never formed and Earth becomes an easy target to be invaded by alien forces.

The events of BvS happens several years before the election, hence the "Am I too soon?". Lois is the key to all this because supposedly Trump would fuck Lois, and Flash's plan is to get her infected with AIDS beforehand.
>>
>>71580593
Whymwould you go back in time just to give an ambiguous warning?
>>
>>71583588
The single most irritating thing about time travel plots
>>
>>71580624
>tfw zack did this on purpose when WB started interfering
>>
>>71582551
well done
>>
>>71582551
top kek
>>
Injustice. Except you can't do Injustice without ALL DC characters. You need Green Arrow and Harley Quinn, you need proper not-white-nigger Joker, you need Black Adam, you need based Lobo and much much more. They are going to fuck it up. Also, remove FlashKebab.
>>
SENOR BRUCO
¿SOY DEMISIADO PRONTO?
SOY DEMASIADO PRONTO
>>
>>71585790
>SENOR BRUCO

Bruno

>>71585734

I hope if Lobo is in the DCEU that it's the twink version
>>
WATCH THE SEQUAL.
>>
It's Nolan, Christopher Nolan. He's the key. Am I too late? Hire him, you have to hire him.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.