[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He's made a career by being a really good copier of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 177x285) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 177x285
He's made a career by being a really good copier of the style of 1980's Speilberg

Not that I have a big problem with that. In about 25 years there will be another director that will be known as "this generation's Abrams" who will have copied the same style
>>
>force awakens copies a new hope in almost every way
>abrams is a genius

fucking shoot me
>>
>>71577165
Just shows you how mindless Starkekdrones are. They will suck up any shit if it carries their autist brand.
>>
>>71577234

by Star Kek do you mean Star Wars or Star Trek? By your context I would assume you meant Star Wars but since Kek rhymes with Trek it becomes confusing, especially since Abrams has been a director of movies or both franchises.

Next time you need to think more about what you're trying to say before you haphazardly throw the word "Kek" around, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>71577366
You're a stupid Starkekdronefaggot, you literal stupid fucking fakekggot.
>>
>>71577366
abrams cuckkek confired
>>
>>71577165
>force awakens copies a new hope in almost every way
And twist it to make a dark parallel. But you can't appreaciate kino.
>>
hes a fucking HACK, the only good thing to say is that even he realizes that he is way out of his league
>>
>>71577043

>this generation's Abrams

You might get a few internet journalists using that but I don't see anyone credible ever using it.
>>
>>71577418

>fakekggot

Again, you haphazardly threw Kek into a word to where the person reading it would think "Fake...kggt? ....what?......ohhh I see it says Fa-kek-ggot', instead of faggot"

Seriously you need to word on your proper kek grammar so you can shitpost with people actually understanding what the fuck you're saying you keksuccker
>>
>>71577720
shut up or i will kek you the nuts
>>
>>71577720
Back to your conkekkment webkeksite you toddler fucking bitchkekfaggot.
>>
>>71577811

Good, my student. I can see you will be powerful Kekdi

>>71577817

You need a teacher. I can show you the ways of the Kek.
>>
>>71577874
Fuck yourkek with a kektus you kekolding kek.
>>
>>71577921

*telekeks behind you*

psshhhh....nothing personnel, kek
>>
>>71577981
keklarious
>>
>>71577520
And what parallel would that be?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.