[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has there ever been a dish served to him by a hell's kitchen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Gordon_Ramsay[1].jpg (169 KB, 853x1280) Image search: [Google]
Gordon_Ramsay[1].jpg
169 KB, 853x1280
Has there ever been a dish served to him by a hell's kitchen restaurant that he liked?
>>
Do you mean Kitchen Nightmares desu?
>>
>>71576413
yes senpai. baka at me.
>>
he loved the dessert in an episode i was watching the other day
>>
In the UK version he liked the food in an American soul food place
>>
>>71576755
Do you know what episode it was? I just want to watch him give a genuine compliment. I could pretend it was directed towards me and feel better about my life!
>>
>>71576842
yeah let me look there's only 2 seasons on Netflix so it shouldn't be hard to find
>>
>>71576842
here I found the Soul food, he licked the plate clean, the food not just dessert
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuYLjxmaNBE
>>
>>71576953
huh. Why is the british version so much better than the american version?
>>
>>71577015
they don't have the editing to make stuff look more hectic or add the dramatic sounds. Also the owners aren't as confrontational, more passive aggressive little bithces
>>
>>71576842
netflix removed it all july 1 just search kitchen nightmares gordon likes the food on YouTube
>>
>>71576842
He liked the desert at Amy's Baking Company.
>>
>>71575785
He usually likes the desserts cooked by mums and shit
>>
He loved some place's clam chowder. I remember his compliment roughly because of how hilariously unexpected it was.

>Waitress asks how it was nervously
>dramatic pause
>I have to say that that was flavourful, nicely seasoned, and perfect for a winter's day.
>Waitress's face when
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.