[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://screenrant.com/anna-kendrick -marvel-squirrel-girl-ar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: NE7hRKuMaSidaf_1_b.jpg (43 KB, 600x316) Image search: [Google]
NE7hRKuMaSidaf_1_b.jpg
43 KB, 600x316
http://screenrant.com/anna-kendrick-marvel-squirrel-girl-art/

>tfw there will be a squirrel girl movie before a successful justice league movie
>>
>>71575017
please happen.

also, this movie will make about the same money than BvS, and you know it
>>
>>71575098
>also, this movie will make about the same money than BvS, and you know it

I'm still waiting for Lego Batman to come out and beat BvS in the box office, just to rub it in even more.
>>
So, they've already reached the point where all the good ideas from marvel comics has already been exploited, so they're going for the stupid stuff they made when they were run out of ideas.
>>
>>71575173
>inb4 Marvel Zombies movie series
>>
>I posted it AGAIN

ebin meem pham
>>
>>71575173
yeah, like those literally whos guardians of the galaxy who made as much money as TDK and MoS and stuff... right?
>>
>>71575173
There is no Squirrel Girl movie. She just said in an interview, most likely as a joke, that she would like to play squirrel girl.
>>
>>71575017
>Guadians is more successful than MoS
Truly a strange world we live in
>>
Fuck that.
Marvel should do a Great Lake Avengers TV series.
It would be aimed at kids, but would be full of jokes and shit for adults/parents, with out going to far. It would have a similar feel to the Aquabats show.

The main/real Avengers would make cameos from time to time, but would be different. Iron Man would be a marionette puppet hanging from the top of the screen. Cap would be a body builder in tights who talk in an over the top patriotic manner (similar to how he talks in the Superhero Squad Show). Thor would also be a body builder, but an over the top viking who talks in old English that no one can understand. And Hulk would be very-fake looking CGI giant that is only ever shown from the chest down.

Later MCU movies and shows would then reveal that it's an in-universe show.
>>
>>71575017
SG has hairy pits though.
>>
>>71575239
That's the point, it keeps working even with stupid ideas like guardians of the galaxy, I think it works just because it's Marvel, and I hate it.
>>
>mousefu thread deleted
>this one still up

I want to make cheese out of Anna Kendrick's breast milk
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.