[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
did he do it bros?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 9
File: file.png (262 KB, 304x400) Image search: [Google]
file.png
262 KB, 304x400
did he do it bros?
>>
he got a heinsman trophy
>>
God boi dind du nufn
>>
Who cares
>>
>>71573087
probably. who wouldn't, given the circumstances?
>>
If you're rich you should be allowed at least 1 or 2 murders
>>
File: file.png (3 MB, 1309x2000) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3 MB, 1309x2000
>>71573165
how about 3?
>>
Why'd he do it?
>>
>>71573087
The real question is: did they prove it?
>>
>>71573281
Because he is a psycho
>>
>>71573281
She was sleeping with Marcus Allen who was a close friend of his.
>>
>>71573281
His ex-wife fucked one of his best friends and protege Marcus Allen.
>>
>>71573281
Nobody cared who he was until he did it
>>
Of course he did, he only got off because nigger jury and race war at the time.
>>
>>71573087
He couldn't have. The racist cop planted the evidence.
>>
No. The glove didn't fit. Why would he purposely buy a non fitting glove.
>>
File: 1424057031139.jpg (127 KB, 635x597) Image search: [Google]
1424057031139.jpg
127 KB, 635x597
Post yfw

https://youtu.be/Nsnuhz-Kb7k
>>
>>71573545
He wasn't alone.
>>
>>71573545

> No. The glove didn't fit. Why would he purposely buy a non fitting glove

You can't be this retarded?
>>
File: 1462598640775.jpg (10 KB, 300x364) Image search: [Google]
1462598640775.jpg
10 KB, 300x364
>>71573568
>DAS MAH BOY DAS MY BOY
>>
>>71573545
>The glove didn't fit.
his attorneys told him to stop taking his anti-inflammatory arthritis medication for weeks before he was scheduled to put on the glove in court
>>
File: mfw_whiplash.webm (2 MB, 720x304) Image search: [Google]
mfw_whiplash.webm
2 MB, 720x304
>>71573568
>>
File: 20160301213225.jpg (179 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
20160301213225.jpg
179 KB, 1280x720
>>71573087
nigga pls
>>
>>71573449
>>71573431
>>71573281
That sounds pretty justified to me. I legitimately think adultery is one of the worst things you can do to another person. Why not just break up. It's selfishness that can't even be rationalized really.
>>
>>71573568
>celebrating the acquittal of a murderer because he shares your skin color

The prosecutors played black America like a fiddle. They turned a murder case into a 'black vs white' contest.
>>
>>71573574
Uh, you don't get to bring friends.
>>
>>71573901
I know you're trolling, but just for discussion - OJ cheated on his original wife with Nicole, so does he also deserve to be beaten/stabbed to death?
>>
File: 20160216213200.jpg (155 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
20160216213200.jpg
155 KB, 1280x720
>busting your ass working a bitch job at a restaurant
>rich family comes in
>old lady leaves her glasses at the restaurant
>calls to see if they're still there
>your boss tells you to take the glasses over to her daughter's house
>show up with the glasses
>big-ass nigger is slitting her throat when you get there
>try to get away
>realize you're penned in
>get murdered just for doing a favor for your boss
>>
>>71573921
>prosecutors
>>
>>71573901

Are you so incredibly arrogant that you don't understand people don't deserve to die for LEL FEELS! Normal I'd call call this bait but I have a felling you're not pretending.
>>
>>71574074
i realized my mistake as soon as i hit post
>>
>>71573973
Yes he did.
>>
>>71573901
They were divorced.
>>
>>71574041
Seriously, and then Nicole's family were throwing shit at the gay dude's family for making money for charity off the "If I Did It" book rights. Like fuck ya'll, their son would still be alive if Nicole hadn't forgotten her fucking sunglasses.
>>
>>71573814
also that glove was soaked in blood, frozen and thawed several times over 8 months shrinking it and he was also wearing latex gloves.
>>
>>71573814
>>71573545
>>71574263
He was also wearing latex gloves under the murder gloves. It's humanely impossible to have one pair of gloves "fit like a glove" ontop of those shitty latex gloves. Prosecution was retarded for ever asking him to put them on over another pair in the first place.
>>
do you consider OJ to have a big head?
>>
How do they do it bros? How does a seemingly normal person literally stab two people to death and just go on with their lives? I could maybe understand shooting because it's so impersonal, but stabbing is fucked up.
>>
>>71573087
I think he offed her. It's not feasible that he could have killed Ron Goldman. Someone else had to have helped.
>>
>>71573921

You have the understand the context. It was comeuppance. You know how many lynchers and murderers of blacks were able walk free when an all white jury let them walk due to racial bias?

Don't be a fucking hypocrite. It was staifysing to a lot of black folk because they wanted to see the system that failed them fail others.
>>
File: OJ.webm (2 MB, 608x336) Image search: [Google]
OJ.webm
2 MB, 608x336
>>71574451
He didn't, really. He was going to kill himself. The media and police found him before he could.
>>
>>71573921

Nah, the racist as fuck LAPD who couldn't stop boasting about how much they hate niggers turned it into a black vs white contest.
>>
>>71573901
Firstly they were divorced, so there was no cucking. Secondly OJ was a complete fucking sociopath and he got away with it because of the sheer incompetence of the City of LA.
>>
>>71573921
The defense did that and they were only able to because the DA of LA decided to have the trial downtown with an all black jury instead of Santa Monica where it was white and affluent.

Half the people on the jury didn't have a college education and one of them was a member of the Black Panther Society. You seriously could not have picked a worse jury for this case if you physically fucking tried.

The glove ruined everything. The jury believed that the glove would fit OJ until he put it on. His hands were swollen from not taking arthritis meds and the glove had been worn down by god knows how much testing.
>>
>>71574451
he did more than stab; Ron and Nicole were butchered. Those knife cuts across her throat and the hole cut into Goldman's were pure hate
>>
>>71574519
Not out of guilt though. The charges were already laid, he was going to kill himself because he thought he was going to prison for life.
>>
>>71574219
Ron Goldman is the person I feel sorry for the most out of all of this. He didn't deserve what happened and what his family had to endure was a first class seat at a parent's fucking nightmare.
>>
>>71574263
>>71574367
His trainer admits he instructed OJ to stop taking his arthritis meds to cause his hands to swell up.

Marcia Clark (the only person in this entire case that wasn't a complete fucking retard) even told the head lawyer, do not make him put on the glove it does nothing for us. They already think he did it and you're only giving him an out and holy fuck was she right. That killed their case. Plus the racist cop BS
>>
>jury would wave at OJ when he walked into the courtroom
>fair trial

not to mention that he wrote a book describing exactly how he did it
>>
>>71574736
>he wrote a book describing exactly how he did it
The absolute madman
>>
>>71574219
>>71574674
Fuck, i thought he only killed his ex wife and the pool boy she was fucking.
Poor guy, got butchered for doing a good deed.
>>
>>71574674
>He didn't deserve what happened and what his family had to endure was a first class seat at a parent's fucking nightmare.

You wouldn't think that by all the money they've made off his death. They've turned his death into a business ever since they got simpson's name rights.
>>
Yes, blood shrinks leather
>>
they were murdered by people they owed money to for drugs

the resturant goldman worked at was where a lot of drug deals would go down, check out how many people died or had their shit wrecked who worked there around that time
>>
>>71574945
Too much points to OJ.
http://pages.infinit.net/reparvit/nicole12.html
>>
THE

GLOVE

DIDN'T

FIT
>>
Then something went horribly wrong, and I know what happened, but I can't tell you exactly how. I was still standing in Nicole's courtyard, of course, but for a few moments I couldn't remember how I'd gotten there, when I'd arrived, or even why I was there. Then it came back to me, very slowly: The recital-with little Sydney up on stage, dancing her little heart out; me, chipping balls into my neighbor's yard; Paula, angry, not answering her phone; Charlie, stopping by the house to tell me some more ugly shit about Nicole's behavior. Then what? The short, quick drive from Rockingham to the Bundy condo. And now? Now I was standing in Nicole's courtyard, in the dark, listening to the loud, rhythmic, accelerated beating of my own heart. I put my left hand to my heart and my shirt felt strangely wet. I looked down at myself. For several moments, I couldn't get my mind around what I was seeing. The whole front of me was covered in blood, but it didn't compute. Is this really blood? I wondered. And whose blood is it? Is it mine? Am I hurt?
>>
>>71574402
Yeah, he has a bit of a melon.
>>
>>71575117
>http://pages.infinit.net/reparvit/nicole12.html
You've got to be kidding me, all that evidence and they couldn't jail him cause some cop was allegedly racist?
The american jury system is retarded as shit.
>>
>>71575341
>Niggers are retarded as shit

FTFY
>>
>>71573087
Of course he did.
LAPD still fucked up handling all of the evidence. They basically blew the case with their incompetence.
>>
>>71575341
>The american jury system is retarded as shit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Park_jogger_case

>HURR NIGGERS DURR
>Oops, my bad guys
>>
"I didn't not not do it" OJ Simpson
>>
>>71575462
the prosecution was handed a home run high profile murder case and they bungled it from the start and let the defense turn it into a racial issue

juries are always going to be swayed by emotional appeals, it's human nature. it's your job as a prosecutor to either use that to your advantage or counter it. the prosecution dropped the ball, plain and simple.
>>
>>71575341
Did you miss the 12 hours...yes 12 hours of tape of the cop saying he planted evidence before and how much he hates niggers? After he said he never once used the word. The moron sank the case because he commented perjury.
Throw in the fact the glove was moved. Evidence was handled without using gloves themselves. Blood taken from Simpson for some reason was taken to the crime scene etc. Yes he did it, but that shit was on the police department. They basically fucked up every way possible handling the case.
>>
>>71575626
they probably just thought that the amount of evidence tying him to the murders was too much to simply be dismissed by emotion.

i don't think they knew the extent to which the LAPD had fucked their case up too.
>>
>>71574106
>people don't deserve to die for feelings
>Feelings are pretty much the basis of our laws regarding what is and isn't admissible

You're a retard my man
>>
I looked over at Goldman, and I was fuming. I guess he thought I was going to hit him, because he got into his little karate stance. "What the fuck is that?" I said. "You think you can take me with your karate shit?" He started circling me, bobbing and weaving, and if I hadn't been so fucking angry I would have laughed in his face. "O.J., come on!" It was Charlie again, pleading. Nicole moaned, regaining consciousness. She stirred on the ground and opened her eyes and looked at me, but it didn't seem like anything was registering. Charlie walked over and planted himself in front of me blocking my view. "We are fucking done here, man-let's go!"

I noticed the knife in Charlie's hand, and in one deft move I removed my right glove and snatched it up. "We're not going anywhere," I said, turning to face Goldman. Goldman was still circling me, bobbing and weaving, but I didn't feel like laughing anymore. "You think you're tough, motherfucker?" I said. I could hear Charlie just behind me, saying something, urging me to get the fuck out of there, and at one point he even reached for me and tried to drag me away, but I shook him off, hard, and moved toward Goldman. "Okay, motherfucker!" I said. "Show me how tough you are!"
>>
>>71573836
eh. not my tempo.
>>
>>71573477
t. literal underage
>>
>>71575666
How could he have framed OJ if he didn't know whether or not OJ had an alibi?

There is no way Furhman could have known OJ didn't have an alibi for the killing.
>>
>>71575666
This.

Simpson did it, but the LAPD and PA's prosecutor's office fucked the case up beyond all recognition, going as far as literally planting and manufacturing evidence in the case of the former, Marcia Clark being the only member of the team not to be a clinical idiot on the latter.
>>
>>71574498

Yeah but the lynchers were just punishing the guilty
>>
>>71574674

He was a Jew so don't be too upset
>>
maybe his son did it
>>
>>71573087
>nigger
>innocent

you tell me sherlock
>>
If you haven't watch the 5 Part 30 for 30 that was just recently aired, and it was fantastic, then you should off yourself.
>>
>>71573814
>stop taking his anti-inflammatory arthritis medication for weeks
I saw those news clips the day it happened.
when OJ was handed the gloves, to try on, by a Court Officer, as he slipped them over his fingers, Johnny Cochran and MARCIA CLARK were standing TWO FEET away on either side of him.

Clark said NOTHING about any "swollen" hands

yet another unsubstantiated LIE made up about this case
>>
>>71573854
She wins the 2016 Emmy for Best Actress in a Drama. Screenshot this.
>>
>>71577550
they're gonna sweep the acting categories
>>
>>71574819
>all the money they've made off his death

They haven't made shit. OJ owes them millions they'll never live to see.
>>
>>71574519
>now I can't watch this without hearing Sabotage in my head

>IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII can't stand it I know you planned it I'm a set it straight this Watergate
>>
>>71573105

Oh yeah...7:53

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mhUIIhcTb8
>>
>>71574498
Lynchers actually killed a greater percentage of whites then now under the current system. That photo everyone knows about them hanging a black from a tree that's supposed to be awful, well he was a pedophile murderer who killed children, I would be smiling to.
>>
>>71577787
Got proof of this?

>Probably talked to a white kid
>Dat niggers a pedophile! Let's string him up!
>>
>>71574539
>he got away with it because of the sheer incompetence of the City of LA.

Fuck off idiot. Even after the pants-on-head retarded idea to have OJ try on the glove, it was clear to anyone that he did it, if for no other reason than no one else could have possible done it. He got away with it because the jury wanted payback for the Rodney King decision.
>>
Didn't he write a book describing how he did it? Like basically admitting and bragging about it?
>>
>/tv/ watches an E!SPN """documentary"""
>suddenly experts on murder cases

Fucking kek, literally all of this thread is people repeating what they heard on TV.
>>
>>71577950

Sort of...just watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQt09xt8yvE
>>
Leather shrinks when blood has been on it for a while. Plus they took him off his anti inflammatory meds weeks before the case. He wrote a book called "If I Did It" which basically says how and when he would do it. It is literally all the evidence you need to send this fucker to jail. If he wasn't already in there(which he is now). The fucker did it.
>>
>>71577781
>all those reactions

I could hear the audience laughing but they always cut to somebody who was clearly not laughing and looked unhappy.
>>
>>71578606
>3+ hours long

Seriously, who has time to listen to podcasts?
>>
>>71578799

The first hour, or less, is the good part. The rest I haven't listened to. Just listen to it, you'll laugh, and learn some things about OJ.
>>
File: considerthefollowing.jpg (48 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
considerthefollowing.jpg
48 KB, 600x600
Here's my theory:

He wanted to kill Marcus Allen, but accidentally killed Nicole and Ron Goldman in the process.

He thought that Nicole went to see Marcus at the Mezzaluna, but he didn't know that she's meeting Ron. So, he tries to attack Marcus by following Nicole to her mansion.

You can tell that deep down, he's eternally pissed that Marcus got away with it. OJ got cucked by Marcus Allen, and the result was the death of Nicole.

That's why his girlfriend between 1997 to 2006 was Christine Prody, because she looks like Nicole and he wished that Nicole was alive and that Marcus was dead.
>>
That cop that "found" the glove was racist as fuck.
>>
How many dudes was Nicole sleeping with? Marcus Allen, Goldman, her other bf, ...
>>
Obviously he did it.
But the evidence was contaminated to much that it was useless.
The OJ case is used in forensics classes as an example of what not to do in an investigation.
>>
>>71578846
>being a racist is the worst thing you can be
>murderers should be freed if a racist was involved in their case
>>
>>71575792

> Feelings are pretty much the basis of our laws

Words cannot describe how fucking stupid this sentence is. Consider suicide.
>>
>Because of an ESPN documentary people think OJ is innocent
>An ESPN documentary

Are you fucking shitting me?
>>
>>71579422
I don't see how. The ESPN documentary is very fair to both sides, which means it presents an almost undeniable case that he did it.The only reason he got away with it was an amazing defense counsel, and terrible mistakes by the prosecution and police.
>>
He killed a jew, that's literally not a crime where I live
>>
>>71573087
No. A court ruled that he did not.
>>
>>71579422
What the shit are you talking about.

The ESPN doc made it 100% evident that he was the murderer.

They even got his closest friend and agent to fucking admit that he did it when OJ basically told him in a private conversation.
>>
>>71580650
Where do you live?
>>
>>71580953
And another court ruled that he did.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O._J._Simpson_murder_case#Civil_trial
>>
>>71581017
some basement
>>
>>71581048
civil court doesn't require as much evidence to prove guilt
>>
>>71581048
Nah, that's different, lmao idiot

That's literally a case of the first trial being so good they needed a sequel.
>>
>>71573087
Pft, he didn't do it
>>
>>71581061
And it also allows you to interview the fucking defendant, which was the biggest breaker in the civil trial.
>>
>>71577781
>those youtube comments

Its ironic how they laugh at how dense the athletes for not laughing at the jokes.
>>
>>71579422
You didn't watch it didn't you?
>>
OJ obviously did it

He was black, which is normally a disadvantage, but he was rich enough to hire lawyers that made being black into a huge advantage. They played on the all black jury's hatred of the LAPD to make them WANT to acquit OJ

Then the racist, 5th-amendment taking cop and the glove that didn't fit gave the jury the excuses they needed to let OJ off the hook

And then OJ had to go fuck it up in Las Vegas

Does OJ have brain damage from football?
>>
>>71581325
When you've been untouchable literally on and off the field your whole career, you start to think nothing can stop you.
Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.