[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The problem with Dark Matter is season 1's ending is a good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
The problem with Dark Matter is season 1's ending is a good ending. 3 assholes go to jail, Black guy is a cop again and 2 innocents go free. The end.
>>
the problem with dark matter is jodelle not doing panty scenes
>>
>>71572111

HE'S NOT WRONG
>>
>>71571729
season 2 is starting fine, shut up
>>
>>71572895
Only because 1 is dead.

>inb4 clone and/or the shooter was the real 1
>>
>>71572977

The prison part so far looks promising and yes if 1 is dead, that is a good thing.

I'm not sure where 5's plot is going to, but i'm curious and also waiting good out come of the android. So yes overwall it is all going smoothly fine.
>>
android shutting down that nerd was good
>>
>>71571729
>mercenaries with infamopus reputation
>lolno literally every fucking one of them was framed somehow except fuccboi 1

at this rate i'll take 5 is actually some 30+ years old psychopath and the mastermind of it all
>>
>>71571729
>Black guy is a cop again
Since when was he a cop? He was a terrorist.
>>
>>71574003
>lolno literally every fucking one of them was framed somehow except fuccboi 1

Seriously. And they expect me to care about the experiment freak 2.
>>
>>71574113
I hate 2 so fucking much and I'm trying REALLY, REALLY hard not to on account of the whole >muh misogyny thing but no, she is just such a fucking unlikable and obnoxious character, everything she says or does sets my teeth on edge.
>>
One getting BTFO made the episode.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.