[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What movie has the worst cinematography in recent memory?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: fgh.jpg (105 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
fgh.jpg
105 KB, 1080x1080
I don't think there is a movie with worst cinematography in the last decade than "Public Enemies". Everything is shot in close-ups, poor lighting, ugly colour palette. Another Michael Mann movie that looked terrible was "Miami Vice.

Inland Empire looked pretty ugly as well. Anyone notice a pattern between these three movies? They were all shot on digital
>>
Inland Empire is one of the few movies that make good use of digital.
>>
marvel movies all have really bad direction
>>
all I know is public enemies is in my top 5 worst flicks I ever paid to see in theaters

literally pointless: THE MOVIE
>>
what do these hand gestures mean? are they indicating that the lanky jew is going to stick his penis in the manlette's boypussy?
>>
>>71571476
Not really too recent but I hated Les Miserables cinematography..

There was a scene where Jean Valjean was singing and literally he was in the bottom half of the frame and the top half was black space. Ugly
>>
>>71571719
no they don't
>>
>>71571476
the fuck is wrong with his neck
>>
>>71571985
The peace sign means he's chill
The finger point means he's very aware of the other guy's presence, and wants to make note of it.

Stop being so autistic.
>>
>>71571476
Oh yeah public enemies looks bad. It looked like it was filmed on cheap cameras for some reason.
>>
Batman v Superman

>>71571476
>>
Batman v Superman
>>
Mad Max Fury Road

The Force Awakens

Jurassic World
>>
Any Marvel movie except for Winter Soldier, to be honest.
>>
Spotlight
The Revenant
The Danish Girl
Steve Jobs
The Martian
The Big Short
>>
>>71571476
Fuck. I didn't catch this David Mazouz thread. Into the trash you go, fucker.
>>
Alien v Predator: Requiem
>>
File: Bait_Shop.jpg (232 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Bait_Shop.jpg
232 KB, 1920x1080
>>71573101
>>71573209
>>
>>71571476
Snow White and the Huntsman. Noticeably awful direction. Cinematography is so amateurish that it makes Charlize Theron's performance look cartoonishly out of place. Whoever it was that directed it should go back to film school. This is coming from a someone who has never went to film school.
>>
>>71573209
>The Big Short
this movie's cinematography was pretty crap you gotta agree
>>
>>71574327
I love that movie but sadly the low lighting ruined lots of its scenes
>>
>>71571476
>Inland Empire looked pretty ugly as well.
David Lynch purposely wanted to create a surreal unreal feel during the viewing of it hence why it is shot on amateur digital.
>>
>>71571476
FUCKING TAKEN 3!

That is to be my worst cinema experience.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCKhktcbfQM
>>
>>>/co/71572152

>>71572152
>>
>>71571476

>Camo cargo shorts (Pants?)
>Batman shirt

Fuck.. just.. fuck.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.