[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BM v SM- worked for Snyder during filming AMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
I can do this here--well, bc have been hanging out here since I was 14-- but can do it here bc media will never pick up anything from here and 90% of people will assume I'm full of shit.

Worked for Snyder, all I can say, and I saw all 3 drafts-- goyer's original, terrio's first, and then final. I cannot tell you anything about next installment, bc at that point WB literally might have me hunted down and skinned.

I was on site entire time was working on this, and yes did read over drafts a nd get to suggest few changes (some names, mostly when it was a problem with logical coherence in story; ppl were working 20-21 hour days to finish in time for shooting).

anyway, whether you think I'm full of shit or not, will try to answer. No, cannot post a pic of a script bc it has the first 5 or 6 letters of your surname watermarked across page.

I did this 2x so far, here it's fun (esp ppl who refuse to believe it's possible...where do ppl think geeks hang out on the net?.) At least lets ppl on here know there is hope no matter of a loser you think you are (didn't make much monies, but still young). anyway, ask away if you want.
>>
>>71570645
What would you say were the main differences between the final script and the drafts?
>>
>>71570645
Is Gal Gadot hot IRL
>>
>>71570645

YOU AGAIN, FUCK OFF
>>
what could I offer as proof not in media,,,,,snyder is dyslexic, so his first asst has to read back all his notes to him and he memorizes.
-He is also a Christian Scientist and takes it pretty seriously, though tries to keep it low key. -Wife is...not the nicest of people, a d pushed her way to a producer credit she didn't deserve
- Opening meant to be shot in Algeria, not cancelled and move to new mexico after the incident where all those Brits were shot up.
what else?? anyway, you believe or don't, up to you anons.
>>
>>71570645
What do people on set think of cavill as superman?
>>
Did the idea of Batman changing his mind about ridding the world of the possible threat of Superman because they have Mom's with the same name, seem as stupid on paper as it cam across in the film?
>>
>>71570765
can you not write like a retard? your sentences don't make any sense.
>>
>>71570645
what were some scenes in the assembly cut that we never saw?
why did Lois go get the staff?
>>
>>71570645
>worked for Snyder

doing what?

>saw all three drafts

which one was the best?

>Snyder is a Christian Scientist and open about it

where does he lean politically?

Is JL going to be smoother?
>>
Are you going to rage again when someone says the movie is shit?
>>
>>71570943
>where does he lean politically?
Snyder is an Ayntologist.
>>
File: acme.jpg.png (600 KB, 1194x846) Image search: [Google]
acme.jpg.png
600 KB, 1194x846
>>
File: saitama.png (84 KB, 629x401) Image search: [Google]
saitama.png
84 KB, 629x401
>>
File: clintonclunge.jpg (38 KB, 480x472) Image search: [Google]
clintonclunge.jpg
38 KB, 480x472
op is kill
>>
>>71570645

you never answered me last night little nigger, how old are you? excited to start high school in the fall?
>>
>>71570645
>No, cannot post a pic of a script bc it has the first 5 or 6 letters of your surname watermarked across page
Cover your surname you dumb liar.
>>
>>71571069
>>
>>71570740
>YOU AGAIN, FUCK OFF
lol, as you say. I took too many valium with my drink, probably would have said something I'd regret or posted a pic from nyc premier.

As you say anon, "fuck off." People would rather not hear from a cunt who actually worked on this....if I could get some sort of guarantee you'd be perma-banned, I'd post a picture from the premier or from shooting in Detroit.

You dumb shit. you spend your entire life worshipping and discussing a movie I was there while was created, and instead of welcoming the info.... as you say, "fuck off."

for other 2 guys- "diff bet goyer's and terrio's drafts?" Goyer literally began with the desert rescue. Lois made a comment to her kidnapper like "wait until you meet my boyfreind..."

Also, goy had entire initial sequence take place in a fucking mosque, which as you can imagine...WB does not want to be responsible for riots.

anything smart came from terrio.

"Is gale gadot hot in real life?" was never really on set with her but for the party scene. For a normal, everyday girl, of course she's beautiful. Does she have that intangible...glow that makes a girl like amy adams gorgeous even at 5 foot 1? No.
Anyway, I'm a delusional, escaped mental patient so you can discard all I said. I esp love the motherfucker here so often discussing something that was my life for 3 years not wanting to hear about it. Lol. Well, I'd prob. regret it after sobering up and w. my luck would get to synder and he'd fire me. later...
>>
File: image_10.jpg (17 KB, 333x307) Image search: [Google]
image_10.jpg
17 KB, 333x307
>>71571101
>>
>>71570791
This and that email scene with wonder woman was cringe
>>
Is Man of Steel 2 confirmed?

And can you please convince Snyder to release an extended cut of MoS
>>
>>71570645
/tv/is so desperate to be contrarian and get people to unironically like this garbage that they can't wait 1 week to make the same shitty "I worked for Snyder" thread

Fuck off, I hope Justice League bombs too and leaves anyone involved with this garbage on the street
>>
MAR-
>>
>>71570645
Do you get off to the attention you get from DCucks?

They'd suck any dicks involved in the making of that shitty movie so keep at it you might lose your virginity
>>
why do you think we are seeing people defending the honor of this movie like it's the most important thing in their lives?
>>
so op
why did they cut out the line
>it's time you learn what it means to be a man

and what is the significance of the joker card on batmans gun in the knightmare sequence?
>>
>>71570846
>Snyder is dyslexic. needs to proof read notes
>This guy types like a retard, clearly not proof reading

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
Stop responding to the trolls/non-believers and answer the fucking questions
>>
>>71570645
No questions. Just congratulate you on what is shaping up to be a future classic. As you've seen while browsing this board and the net, few films have garnered this much attention and heated debate. The film deserves it, it's basically being put through the gauntlet to see if it deserves being regarded as a masterpiece. In my opinion, it is, and the public's opinion of it through time will reflect this.
Don't listen to the loud Marveldrones, they're as salty as ever since the UC came out. 3 months and the interest in this film is as sharp as ever.
>>
>>71571638
is this guy for real?lol
>>
File: 1467486726425.jpg (33 KB, 622x276) Image search: [Google]
1467486726425.jpg
33 KB, 622x276
>>71571121
>"wait until you meet my boyfriend "

Oh god, this alone gives this guy some credibility. Totally sounds like something that retard Goyer would write. >>71571121
>>
>>71570645
why write BM v SM and not BvS?
why did you call it "justice league part 1" yesterday and not "justice league"?
how involved is geoff johns?
will snyder direct justice league 2? if not who do you think will?
give me some juicy behind the scenes stuff
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.