[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I missed the initial reaction. What did /tv/think of Cersei's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 29-cersei-death.w1200.h630.jpg (142 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
29-cersei-death.w1200.h630.jpg
142 KB, 1200x630
So I missed the initial reaction. What did /tv/think of Cersei's master plot?
>>
That Darth Cersei is the last good character on the show
>>
>>71570326
Pissed that I'll never find out what's the high sparrow's endgame or if he really believed his sermons.
>>
>>71570326
>Master plot
>Just blew everyone up
>Didn't even succeed, since she did it for her son
>Literally failed her way into Iron Throne when Tommen an heroed.
>>
>>71570449

His endgame was that he believed his sermons and he's just be a controversial preacher until he died. People don't understand the point of this show, man.
>>
>>71570326
I'm interested to see a Cersei with nothing to lose

but also >>71570449
>>
>>71570449
RIP HOWLAND REED
>>
File: UWILLENDUR3E_2.jpg (136 KB, 1067x610) Image search: [Google]
UWILLENDUR3E_2.jpg
136 KB, 1067x610
the powerful will be ripped from their decadent nests, and cast out into the cold world that we know and endure. courts will be convened, spoils will be ENJOYED. blood will be shed,

THIS GREAT CITY, IT WILL ENDURE

KINGS LANDING, WILL SURIVIVE
>>
File: 467172904871.jpg (41 KB, 618x349) Image search: [Google]
467172904871.jpg
41 KB, 618x349
CRASHING THIS SEPT

WITH NO SUVIVORS
>>
the general consensus on /tv/ is I want her to pound my bp
>>
>>71570537
All-black Cersei and Shee... I mean, Maester Qyburn with her head-ripping enforcer Zombie Gregor are who I'm now unironically rooting for.
>>
>>71570326
>Book Cersei: insane, overweight, drunkard
>TV Cersei: gets the iron throne
At least we get to see Cersei single-handedly destroy Westeros. Of course, she already did that when she caused a war by fucking her brother.
>>
I cringed
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.